Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info

Discussion on [DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2012, 21:12   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
i want to be best than other

I hope this quote is related to your exams, else..
Old 03/13/2012, 21:13   #92

lol what job exactly , ?? i tell you what he got those files from the source that we got the files from and the files that he got are included with pyrok fixs ??
Old 03/13/2012, 21:23   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
lol what job exactly , ?? i tell you what he got those files from the source that we got the files from and the files that he got are included with pyrok fixs ??
Let's not jump to conclusions. Besides, skills work in my files. I'm guessing his mobs are moving in slow motion too
Old 03/13/2012, 21:24   #94

sry for what i said just kinda got ****** pyrok cuz ive spent most of my day trying to get this one proc to work

well im trying pyrok but apparently the way im doing it is completely worng i mean altho it seems like it is rite

USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_read_guild_member_list] Script Date: 03/13/2012 15:25:30 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

-- start of smp_read_guild_member_list
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_read_guild_member_list]
@Player_ID NVARCHAR(31)
AS

SELECT Account_ID FROM Character WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE Guild_id = @Player_ID
-- end of smp_read_guild_member_list?????
Old 03/13/2012, 21:28   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Let's not jump to conclusions. Besides, skills work in my files. I'm guessing his mobs are moving in slow motion too
No they move normally ^^
Old 03/13/2012, 21:34   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordace View Post
sry for what i said just kinda got pissed pyrok cuz ive spent most of my day trying to get this one proc to work

well im trying pyrok but apparently the way im doing it is completely worng i mean altho it seems like it is rite

USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_read_guild_member_list] Script Date: 03/13/2012 15:25:30 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

@Player_ID NVARCHAR(31)
AS

SELECT Account_ID FROM Character WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE Guild_id = @Player_ID
-- end of smp_read_guild_member_list?????
It's ok. Since you're being nice, I'll be nice too.

Code:
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

SELECT M.player_id, M.guild_id, M.permission, M.memo, C.name, C.lv, C.job FROM dbo.Character C WITH (NOLOCK) INNER JOIN dbo.GuildMember M WITH (NOLOCK) ON C.sid = M.player_id AND M.guild_id > 0 AND C.name NOT LIKE N'@%%' ORDER BY M.guild_id, M.permission desc, M.player_id

-- end of smp_read_guild_member_list
Sometimes it helps to walk away or work on something else when you're stuck. I spent 4 hours trying to figure out something on Vulcanus and it took me a couple of minutes to see the issue once I walked away for a while.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/13/2012, 21:36   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
It's ok. Since you're being nice, I'll be nice too.

Code:
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

SELECT M.player_id, M.guild_id, M.permission, M.memo, C.name, C.lv, C.job FROM dbo.Character C WITH (NOLOCK) INNER JOIN dbo.GuildMember M WITH (NOLOCK) ON C.sid = M.player_id AND M.guild_id > 0 AND C.name NOT LIKE N'@%%' ORDER BY M.guild_id, M.permission desc, M.player_id

-- end of smp_read_guild_member_list
Sometimes it helps to walk away or work on something else when you're stuck. I spent 4 hours trying to figure out something on Vulcanus and it took me a couple of minutes to see the issue once I walked away for a while.
wow i was way off i guess **** it was hope i was closer than that gonna be a long nite i guess
ok now i tried that now im guessing i need to create a tbl called GuildMember rite and ofc it would contain the above info
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 21:40   #98

If somebody get ahead please share datas !!!
Old 03/13/2012, 21:48   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
No they move normally ^^
Ok, now I know which package you bought. Good thing it wasn't a recent one where everything works

edit: sorry to everyone else, I'm not a big fan of people selling stuff like this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 22:09   #100

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaderebak View Post
If somebody get ahead please share datas !!!

Why don´t you share something?

Simple, you have nothing and wait for other.

And Lilnani, Congrats on buying corrupted Files.
Old 03/13/2012, 22:27   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Why don´t you share something?

Simple, you have nothing and wait for other.

And Lilnani, Congrats on buying corrupted Files.
there is nobody wants something from you ! vain person ! Save your files for yourself don't give anybody. you should try to full security bank. maybe you need in the future. maybe one day if you have own server you can use there. and beside we open new section for you special section. please make us picture show usually ..)
Old 03/13/2012, 22:33   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaderebak View Post
there is nobody wants something from you ! vain person ! Save your files for yourself don't give anybody. you should try to full security bank. maybe you need in the future. maybe one day if you have own server you can use there. and beside we open new section for you special section. please make us picture show usually ..)
if sorce of that file's told him to not to share,why you guy's can't repect that,yes my english sucks i know but atleast i am not asskissing other to get something
Old 03/13/2012, 22:43   #103

so got it loading up to secret dungeon info complete is last thing its loading added in whole lot of stuff to db concerning editing tbls and such and 1 know what it loads next
Old 03/13/2012, 22:44   #104

Received Thanks: 2,458
Some of us are actually busting our rumps and making very nice progress, we've broken through two major road blocks with the help of pyrok on one admittedly. Thanks for the assist Pyrok -Back to SQL Traces and Hex Searching woot ^_^-
Old 03/13/2012, 22:52   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz4fun View Post
if sorce of that file's told him to not to share,why you guy's can't repect that,yes my english sucks i know but atleast i am not asskissing other to get something

My age is 34. I am not asskissing . and I didn't want anything from anybody ! File shared and we are talking about this. who did share file ??? answer is "ismokedrow" and who is collocutor for my question ? this thread. !!! don't make dirty this thread and don't unsettle of people !
Closed Thread