Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
honestly why do people keep posting here if they are not even going to try to help us get this working ya know at least im trying to firgure out the build or what ever u wanna call it for smp_read_guild_member_list

oh looks like people are gonna start flamming already

Old   #77

Old   #78

ok
1. you need to fix the eop
2. the 7.3 db's are more then just telecaster entrys,theres also 7 to 8 new resources in arcadia.
3. resource mods have nothing to do with it. if done right u can use the offical 7.3 client
you asked for help thats the only help i can offer
Thanks
1 User
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
ok
2. the 7.3 db's are more then just telecaster entrys,theres also 7 to 8 new resources in arcadia.
3. resource mods have nothing to do with it. if done right u can use the offical 7.3 client
there are only 1 error in telecaster
dbo.smp_read_summon_list

you can enter the char with this error

Old   #80

sry lilnani there is more than 1 error ir is also smp_read_guild_list error
Old   #81

its still easy to do :/

Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
ok
help us out wisp
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaderebak View Post
help us out wisp
We aren't going to help for now for two reasons.

1 - The person/group who gave us the files asked that they be kept private for now. We respect that unlike some of the people here.

2 - We've already been through this with 6.1. A lot of people here seem to think that what we did in the past is easy so it's time for someone else in the community to step up and show how easy it is. Getting these files working required WAY less work than 6.1. 6.1 took weeks to get a char logged in and working semi-correctly. 7.3 took a couple of hours. So get to work and show us how easy it is. I can say that you have a long ways to go, there's a LOT more stored procedures to fix than the 1 or 2 mentioned here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
We aren't going to help for now for two reasons.

1 - The person/group who gave us the files asked that they be kept private for now. We respect that unlike some of the people here.

2 - We've already been through this with 6.1. A lot of people here seem to think that what we did in the past is easy so it's time for someone else in the community to step up and show how easy it is. Getting these files working required WAY less work than 6.1. 6.1 took weeks to get a char logged in and working semi-correctly. 7.3 took a couple of hours. So get to work and show us how easy it is. I can say that you have a long ways to go, there's a LOT more stored procedures to fix than the 1 or 2 mentioned here.
i can login and create char but when i enter the char i got db com error for dbo_smp_read_summon_list
Old   #85

k first of all *** the i only said the 1 above cuz that is as far as i have gotten so if ur not gonna help with this project GTFO im trying to fix this currently so i can at least help others on how to do it themself
Old   #86

Received Thanks: 2,411
Guys let them say what they wish and move on, we have a general direction to work in and as we can see some are really busting their rumps. I'm currently trying my best to assist moving past our current smp problem. When we get that done then we move on, lets keep this civilized ok everyone. ^_^

P.S.

Even in flames they have given us very useful information, doesn't matter where the useful information originates we should take it for what it is and keep going.
Old   #87

i will release files tommorw or after i have exams , i want to be best than other

no skill working
Old   #88

lilnani good job if u rly got it working
Old   #89

I think stored procedures like

dbo.smp_read_guild_banner_info
dbo.smp_read_guild_icon_info

and others have to be restored.

Im going through the CaptainHerlockServer HEX and search for stored procedures which are not in my DB
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordace View Post
k first of all *** the i only said the 1 above cuz that is as far as i have gotten so if ur not gonna help with this project GTFO im trying to fix this currently so i can at least help others on how to do it themself
Did you see your name mentioned anywhere? No? Then stop taking things so personally. It wasn't even directed at you. I'm glad that some people are trying to get it working on their own. I'm also sad to see the number of leechers still around and the stupid questions that have already been asked.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread