Ok, time to call you out smoke. You've given permission for me to post these on here so here they are.
Here's the first PM sent by him. The DBO error was caused by a missing table. It is trying to get the max farm which is similar to how 6.1 gets the max items and so on when it launches. I told him how to get around it for now.
Here's some pretty solid proof that he's lying about having it.
This last one is after I told him I want nothing to do with this because of the potential ramifications involved. Of course, I also didn't want to work with him
Honestly, if he had left other people alone I wouldn't have said a thing about him having it. But since he can't let things go and feels like he needs to try to destroy anyone who was in ncarbon, I felt that everyone here deserves to know the truth. At least Xijezu and his team are being honest about it and are flat-out saying they won't release it but that you'll be able to play on a true 7.3 server very soon.
I do not want an discussion but, if i check up all other private server dev groups, there are up and downs as always, but this rappelz project has so many people luring over the edge that it just falls apart more everyday.....
I wonder if there's even an chance that the developers will come back... they probaly wont becouse the reason... well look around, its getting an mess and it will probaly be always like this, too many people who think they're made for the job, but secretly.... they honestly dont know a thing....
ismoke you big liar !!!!
everything is clear now
the "share or leave" ismoke have the 7.3 GS but dont want to share it
why i dont see any post from you after pyrok's pictures ?
I have a question here : Is there a point from working on the public arcadia repack to fix 3rd class skills - cube skills - lydian pet .... etc ? i mean is it possible to fix them with those files or i should stop trying -_- ?
ismoke you big liar !!!!
everything is clear now
the "share or leave" ismoke have the 7.3 GS but dont want to share it
why i dont see any post from you after pyrok's pictures ?
I have a question here : Is there a point from working on the public arcadia repack to fix 3rd class skills - cube skills - lydian pet .... etc ? i mean is it possible to fix them with those files or i should stop trying -_- ?
Since the 6.2 Servers doesn't matter for me:
Yes, it is possible.
What you have to do:
Be able to Write and Read the db_skill.rdb in 6.2-format
Be able to Read the db_skill.rdb in 7.3/7.4 format (I took the 7.4 one, don't know if they changed)
Be able to read and write the db_creature.rdb (didn't changed)
be able to read and write db_item.rdb (6.2 & 7.3/7.4)
Here's the first PM sent by him. The DBO error was caused by a missing table. It is trying to get the max farm which is similar to how 6.1 gets the max items and so on when it launches. I told him how to get around it for now.
Here's some pretty solid proof that he's lying about having it.
This last one is after I told him I want nothing to do with this because of the potential ramifications involved. Of course, I also didn't want to work with him
Honestly, if he had left other people alone I wouldn't have said a thing about him having it. But since he can't let things go and feels like he needs to try to destroy anyone who was in ncarbon, I felt that everyone here deserves to know the truth. At least Xijezu and his team are being honest about it and are flat-out saying they won't release it but that you'll be able to play on a true 7.3 server very soon.
And i am an ass kisser?, what do i see then?
i see an ass kisser and a lier!!
R.I.P Smoke, you should leave, cuz you're dead in here.
[Release] Work In Progress LoginServer Packet Documentation 05/07/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 61 Replies I'm (edit: was) working on packet documentation for SRO, using my own file format.
LoginServer: LoginServer PDoc - By lesderid
Character Selection: CharacterSelection PDoc - By lesderid
Note: All (non-LoginServer) packets only work in kSRO.
Other versions will have other opcodes (and other packets).
Credits: Me, pushedx (for the awesome help), Windrius (for always being nice) and some (public) emulators.
Edit: The server moved to my new site: http://lesderid.net/...
[Release] UnrealCrafting [Testserver Beta] 01/01/2011 - Minecraft - 46 Replies Hallo ich und ein Kumpel haben einen Homeserver errichtet,das bedeutet es ist kein 24/7 Server.Wir haben den Server zu Testzwecken errichtet um zu schauen ob es sich lohnt dann einen Rootserver zuzulegen.Wir hoffen ihr habt trotz ein paar lags und ein paar Fehlern spaß auf unserem Server.
Informationen zum Server:
Servername: UnrealCrafting
ServerIP:unrealcrafting.dyndns.org
(für die bei denen die IP nicht geht 91.65.48.65 (ändert sich jeden Tag))
TS3: 93.218.116.65 (ändert sich)
...
(Release) Elite,IPU & EG unpack & conversion to testserver with aloken 11/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies Here is the EG, IPU,and Elite dekaron, it has full instructions inside the document, also for the aloken database just use the information from the aloken replace another char database into another database as reference and copy lines for the aloken and add a new line to the database. Then you do the following in the rar files i sent. Also download DEKARON EG and fully update the client before use with the conversion proccess!!!!!!!!!!!
aloken replace char: url=http://www.dkunderground.org...