Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
Ha ha ha, is that is Raskim? Sure, again iSmokeDrow is the devil and hates you all. I love how you all make up these wonderful fantasies about me and who I am. But the pure fact is you know nothing about me. I love how you're pointing fingers at me, are any of you sharing...hmn? Just lol, another pathetic attempt to start **** with me to cover your own person failing, huh Dennis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Not at all. I'm just showing the people here your true colors. You brought this on yourself by lying to everyone here.
I'm not hiding anything, lol. I have already shown your true colors and you even helped me. What else you have to say now?

P.S.

Your desperation stinks like ****.

Old   #92

Received Thanks: 1,007
Congrats, you know my Real name and now?

HaHa, smoke is sitting in the corner and have no other arguments. Poor smoke.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #93

What is there to argue lmao, you guys have a 7.3 Server (I still don't care :P) you are showing it off and not sharing, yet you dare think you can turn it against me. You really must be lacking in the brain.exe coding.

Now the big question, why aren't YOU sharing? That's right because you're only good at showing off.
Old   #94

are you really that stupid. Im talking about the fact that you have the 7.3 GS.exe and didnīt shared it, but mentioned to all "share or leave". Got it now,bubby?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #95

Why haven't you shared it? Since we all know YOU have it. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, why the sudden urgency to turn it on me. To take the eyes from you perhaps? <-- Until you answer that question legitly I'm out of here again. Your paper thin excuses and straw man arguments are boring at best. Take that 7.3 Game Server and shove it right up your *****
Old   #96

As all should know, i personally donīt care how the people think about me.

And yes, we have it and we worked on them. So why the hell should we share it to People wich will claim it as their work?

For example your acuir-****. One russian guy claimed it as his work and you came and wrote that this is your work.

Now tell me, you like it to see your work at other server, claiming as theirs?

Think about it.
Old   #97

lol atleast we share some screens to the people of what we have or what we have done to save our credits from rainbow faces like you , not like how you did you kept the 7.3 game server for your self for about a month and thats all so when you finish it you say hey NCarbon look what i did , but kiss the one who gave you the GS *** now for more files becuase if you didn't do this in a month you won't do it at all , and thats all prove that you are just a colored face hidden behind a troll face
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
What is there to argue lmao, you guys have a 7.3 Server (I still don't care :P) you are showing it off and not sharing, yet you dare think you can turn it against me. You really must be lacking in the brain.exe coding.

Now the big question, why aren't YOU sharing? That's right because you're only good at showing off.
Nice try at deflecting there smoke. Just so everyone's clear here, this is not the emu that is being discussed. Smoke has a very real, very official, very recent 7.3 Herlock. Smoke isn't the only one who has it but he's the only one who has claimed he's all about sharing and making the community better when in reality he's holding on to it for himself. Basically he's doing the exact same thing that he's been flaming everyone else for.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #99

Quote:
Why haven't you shared it? Since we all know YOU have it. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, why the sudden urgency to turn it on me. To take the eyes from you perhaps? <-- Until you answer that question legitly I'm out of here again. Your paper thin excuses and straw man arguments are boring at best. Take that 7.3 Game Server and shove it right up your asses

---------------

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Nice try at deflecting there smoke. Just so everyone's clear here, this is not the emu that is being discussed. Smoke has a very real, very official, very recent 7.3 Herlock. Smoke isn't the only one who has it but he's the only one who has claimed he's all about sharing and making the community better when in reality he's holding on to it for himself. Basically he's doing the exact same thing that he's been flaming everyone else for.
Nice try at misdirecting there Pyrok. Just so everyone is clear here, Pyrok assisted the Darkness Fight team in getting their 'Very real, very official, very recent 7.3 Herlock' working. Both parties which have directly smacked all of with screenshots and explicitly said they will not share. Smoke doesn't have it, but had Hex Dumps of it, in reality we just want to make Smoke look bad so we don't look so bad anymore. Basically we are still doing everything he said we were doing, but we want you to like us so there.

Go ahead Pyrok:

Post the server startup I sent you, Post the Hex Code Section I sent you to. Cause that's all you have mate, why? Because that's all I had ^_^

Edit:

I forgot I also sent you some text selections from the gameserver.eop? Yes I think so.

Edit 2:

I forgot something else, I also told him I would attempt to get him the CaptainHerlock.pdb so that I could possibly encourage him to finish the emulator. Ok, yes I'm sure that it's this time.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #101

Thumbs down

Quote:
Nice try at misdirecting there Pyrok. Just so everyone is clear here, Pyrok assisted the Darkness Fight team in getting their 'Very real, very official, very recent 7.3 Herlock' working. Both parties which have directly smacked all of with screenshots and explicitly said they will not share. Smoke doesn't have it, but had Hex Dumps of it, in reality we just want to make Smoke look bad so we don't look so bad anymore. Basically we are still doing everything he said we were doing, but we want you to like us so there.

Go ahead Pyrok:

Post the server startup I sent you, Post the Hex Code Section I sent you to. Cause that's all you have mate, why? Because that's all I had ^_^

Edit:

I forgot I also sent you some text selections from the gameserver.eop? Yes I think so.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #102

Lying about what exactly? Can you point it out to me? Do you even know what you're talking about?
Old   #103

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #104

don't play marco polo with me smoke so just just shack your head again and try to remmeber evrything , ahhh wait i forget your brain is on your *** so shack it baby
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #105

Was that an actual insult? LOL. What is supposed to hurt my feelings? Why did not of you answer the obvious question. You're too busy trying to attack me (Lets count how many this time: Xijezu (1), Raskim(2), Foud1979(3), Pyrok(4) vs iSmokeDrow (1) ) Why are all of you so scared of me? All you can do is retort with non-nonsensical garbage that you call speech.

Again, why haven't you shared since we all know 100% that you have it?

Closed Thread