Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
there is no need for DP's in any server thats over 15x exp or even 10x exp... and without DP it'll be just basically solo grinding to r7 and just farming for better gear and pets

1 thing positive is that it will unite the players unto 1 server, but as said before a 1-3x server would be ideal to some who just want to experience the full rappelz experience without having to pay for ingame items, which sadly im afraid will probably happen none the less.. you got the most advanced server out there, so what's to stop you from chargin for special items.

in conclusion: exp 40x server is 2 days to r7 and farm/PVP....

Old   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
there is no need for DP's in any server thats over 15x exp or even 10x exp... and without DP it'll be just basically solo grinding to r7 and just farming for better gear and pets

1 thing positive is that it will unite the players unto 1 server, but as said before a 1-3x server would be ideal to some who just want to experience the full rappelz experience without having to pay for ingame items, which sadly im afraid will probably happen none the less.. you got the most advanced server out there, so what's to stop you from chargin for special items.

in conclusion: exp 40x server is 2 days to r7 and farm/PVP....
The fact is that there are much people without time for dping that would like to enjoy rappelz at 100%,so this is the goal of the private servers: Give to everybody the chance to try all the combination of classes/gears/pets at the max without hour and hour of dping/farming.

There are also ppl with time that don't want to play on retail,but they are few.

Hope you get the point

Old   #153

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
you got the most advanced server out there, so what's to stop you from chargin for special items.
Thats not the thing we/I want. All will be the same like before.
Old   #154

i can't see the start button

there is a hidden button when i press the launcher deasapear

Old   #155

goood job but how big be exp rate on new client? would be great how thats server hawe lover exp how on behemot
Old   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsz123 View Post
goood job but how big be exp rate on new client? would be great how thats server hawe lover exp how on behemot
That wouldn't make sense have 2 servers with the same exp o.O
If you want to play on a server with the rate like behemot go play on behemot.
Leave DF alone with its beautiful high rates *.*

EDIT: Yay 100th post ;D
Old   #157

plz any1 help me plzzzzzzzzz
Old   #158

why cant you open a 3rd server if thats posable with liek1-3x rates for those who liek that ? or is that too much to ask there are players out there that will come to a server thats more newar to real Rappelz liek myself would come just over 5x is like 2 days r7 easly and there are alot out there that would love a server for team play liek make a server low exp with no pk make us need to dp to lvl faster and still have the in game CS stuff hv ans all that well tyvm and hope you take this into account for those of use who are dieing for a retail liek server with low very low rate on exp i dont mind say 5x drops with retai tame rates make it feal more real to some of use and makes our pets seem speacial
Thanks
1 User
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

@ Smokey, just wanted to say.
wOw Good sframe 6.3 I think it is the client 7.3, change
Old   #160

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

this is kind of funny

he always blamed ncarbon for not sharing, and he state here clearly that he don't want to share the 7.3 gs, ques his motto share or leave don't count for him self

then after backstabbing ncarbon and xij by releasing the tools he ask you for help, i wonder how deep people can sink, he prolly will do anything to get some worthless thanks

he always flamed others and bragged that he was so godly, but in the end he is nothing more then a liar/leech/ego tripper and a big pile of ****
Old   #161

Received Thanks: 2,415
Still going eh Speedy? I guess a loser really has nothing better to do with his life. Continue. Now go ask Pyrok why it wasn't being shared and why he agree'd. Hmn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
At this point I'm not sure what I want to do with this new development. I truly did stop working on the emu because it wasn't fun anymore and I don't see how working on this would be any different. Besides, releasing this would not be a good idea. Gala would definitely be after the people responsible. Also, the source of this leak is not someone you want to piss off by ignoring their request to keep it private.
The source of the leak has this explicitly to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haitim @ MSN #1
3/3/2012 8:38:16 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 I have given my friends important files and spread their name and this is what I hate ... as did the team ncarbon You may have given you when they developed optimization and turned it to their name I thought of a reason to change the files to Resource
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haitim @ MSN #2
3/3/2012 8:42:13 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 In fact, if I gave you the files do not want you to never published especially for the server Dranks
3/3/2012 8:42:47 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 Or any other person's files will be 4 people
3/3/2012 8:42:55 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 3 Arab and you
3/3/2012 8:42:57 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili You do not want the files public at all?
3/3/2012 8:43:42 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 No files .... As I will be for 4 people you and 3 arab
3/3/2012 8:43:59 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili You have my word
3/3/2012 8:44:14 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili You have my word = I promise
3/3/2012 8:45:46 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 Well when I see you now my team end up loading the entire file and pulls some great software from Korean company

Some of us are smart enough to not disobey people giving us things, BTW before you try and be like :O He leeched it from the arabs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatim @ MSN 3
3/3/2012 8:07:40 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 Hi
3/3/2012 8:07:46 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili hello
3/3/2012 8:09:46 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 I Hacked the company Gamepower7 00204BD
3/3/2012 8:09:53 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili :O
3/3/2012 8:09:55 AM hatim tidili sends 20-2-2012.jpg
3/3/2012 8:10:00 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili Did you get any server files?
3/3/2012 8:10:05 AM You have successfully received C:\Users\Retribution\Documents\My Received Files\20-2-2012.jpg from hatim tidili.
3/3/2012 8:10:36 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili So what no, you do as Xijezu and not share?
3/3/2012 8:10:44 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 I drag the files now
3/3/2012 8:11:52 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 Publish files, but not now because as soon as I finish volume 2 Gb
3/3/2012 8:12:45 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 I'm sorry for bad englich
3/3/2012 8:13:07 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili So you do intend to release...thats all that matter fruebd
3/3/2012 8:13:10 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili friend^
3/3/2012 8:13:20 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 But try to understand what I say
3/3/2012 8:14:46 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 you remember the day you come to penetrate the Korean company?
3/3/2012 8:15:11 AM ブラインド曲解 曲解 hatim tidili Black Hats...yes I remember
3/3/2012 8:15:44 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 From the time I try and infiltrate ^^
3/3/2012 8:16:36 AM hatim tidili ブラインド曲解 曲解 Now with me ...emu ^^
Now stfu the lot of you, with your ill-breed manner of shit stirring, idiots. I am only doing this because Darkness Fight is now under the scope of several very bigs guns for their ignorance with this thread. I hope you haven't pissed off anyone that you can't handle, because the way I hear it spoken. People are starting to dislike you all very much so. My only words left....be careful.

p.s.

They're right, I do have the GS, but only the GS. Which would be literally useless to anyone. I don't have the databases, guess I wasn't lucky enough. Well now you all know the real truth, even if I had shared you all would have just flopped around it like fish out of water. "WHY NO WORK MEN!? WHY NO DB MEN", yep but I'm the evil non-releaser ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Still going eh Speedy? I guess a loser really has nothing better to do with his life. Continue.
I have been watching this over a few days,

All I am doing is watching all servers die apart from dkfight.... this has quite annoyed me but... would you like to know the most annoying thing, It is you smokey,

Reasons why:

All you ever do is talk about releasing... but if you have something we don't it doesn't matter but if we have something you want we are the worst people in the world

Another reason.
You single handedly ruined it for ALL of us with your greed and your childishness

Another reason.
You have been proved to be a liar and well very two faced here, but yet you still feel the need to flame other people? wtf are you doing ismoke,

Another reason.
I just plain dislike you.

to Xijezu and the team, (ex nCarbon)

Congratulations on getting 7.3 working properly,
I wish you the best of luck on the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #163

Received Thanks: 2,415
K, appreciate the love Gavsta
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Says an ass-kiss who has been on then off NCarbon and Xijezu's balls for well since the beginning and really riding Xijezu hard here recently. LOL you're just doing this so you can get on their good side. Please feel free to piss off, you're words mean less then nothing to me ^_^
I would be an ass kiss if there was a chance to get the files, but theres not I know this the only reason I have actually said something good and well not being a idiot with them all because they all want to same as me, to see you crying about shit

I personally hate this that they have e7.3 but also I love it only because I get to watch you crying over it ^^

which is what all of e*pvpers wants because you jelly bro?

and you can't say much about anything...

When you was a VIP on nCarbon you hated e*pvpers took all your downloads off and helped nobody as soon as nCarbon seen that you have never changed they said goodbye to you

Then look who is back on epvpers begging for thanks

Choose a team bro...

and Honestly I have never had anything against nCarbon...

If it wasn't for ncarbon we wouldn't have what we have now,
if it wasn't for Speedy-NL I wouldn't of known the basics about MSSQL
which then got me to learn more...

If it wasn't for Wisp & Speedy-NL I wouldn't of known anything about LUA but I have learned that

and If it wasn't for ismoke we might all have epic 7.3 soon.

So... ismokey for the 1xxx thanks you have for ruining it all for us are well deserved...

I hope once Xijezu opens his server with 7.3 I hope your server dies, because your server means alot to you

I already know my server will get a lot less plays once he gets 7.3 I have come to terms with that already

but you... you will be sooo butt hurt you will blame everybody... but at the end of the day whose fault is it? iSmokeDrow's fault I hope everybody remembers that

Also smokey you admited you have the GS but won't release due to lack of DB, but I am sure what 1000 people can do more than you yourself in actually getting things working, by you still keeping the GS if you have and your always talking about release you should release it and have faith in the people that get it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #165

Nothing to add there Gastva. I'm truely disappointed smokey. Maybe the first one gets his *** to the wall. **** the rest of them.

#edit: This is a reply on post 164

Closed Thread