Nice try at misdirecting there Pyrok. Just so everyone is clear here, Pyrok assisted the Darkness Fight team in getting their 'Very real, very official, very recent 7.3 Herlock' working. Both parties which have directly smacked all of with screenshots and explicitly said they will not share. Smoke doesn't have it, but had Hex Dumps of it, in reality we just want to make Smoke look bad so we don't look so bad anymore. Basically we are still doing everything he said we were doing, but we want you to like us so there.
Go ahead Pyrok:
Post the server startup I sent you, Post the Hex Code Section I sent you to. Cause that's all you have mate, why? Because that's all I had ^_^
Edit:
I forgot I also sent you some text selections from the gameserver.eop? Yes I think so.
Edit 2:
I forgot something else, I also told him I would attempt to get him the CaptainHerlock.pdb so that I could possibly encourage him to finish the emulator. Ok, yes I'm sure that it's this time.
I'll post the messages here in a little bit. Good thing you talk about trying to get it running and where it's crashing for you. Also, you didn't send me part of the eop, it was part of the crash dump. Good thing everyone here is familiar with the dump and can see the difference between the two.
The thing is we have said in the past that we are done sharing. We aren't trying to hide anything from the community like you are. We aren't going away until you either share, admit you have them but won't share, or leave completely.
Please do, you have managed to ruin the whole project and now you want to try to pin the blame on my shoulders. Not this time, I'm not your puppet. This one is you and your followers doing, now lay in the bed you created. I won't be your scape goat ^_^
we said that and we won't say it again we just want to show your colored face >>>
<<<, and we won't share this to people that will claim evrything as it's thier own
we said that and we won't say it again we just want to show your colored face >>>
<<<, and we won't share this to people that will claim evrything as it's thier own
Ok, Mr.-Show-His-True-Colors, name and prove one instance of me claiming anything as my own. One singular time I did not give credits to someone, you can't guy. You're just as full of **** as the people you surround yourself with ^_^
lol you even saying **** about me and you don't know me
you even don't understand my what i was saying so go ahead say more **** cuase all these people who gave you countless thanks for stealing peoples work and sharing it without permision so am out i won't waste my time with a donkey that doesn't know anything only Braying
Ok again, one single shred of proof that I stole anything, that I didn't give credits to some. Why don't you man up and admit your a lying sack of ****, no you will just run because you can't prove ANYTHING you are saying. /waves
Ok again, one single shred of proof that I stole anything, that I didn't give credits to some. Why don't you man up and admit your a lying sack of ****, no you will just run because you can't prove ANYTHING you are saying. /waves
You giving credit is one of the few things that isn't wrong about you. Doesn't change the fact that you're a total hypocrite. Share or leave, isn't that your motto?
BTW, nice sig. Mind if I borrow part of it? I especially like the psychology part, describes you perfectly.
[Release] Work In Progress LoginServer Packet Documentation 05/07/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 61 Replies I'm (edit: was) working on packet documentation for SRO, using my own file format.
LoginServer: LoginServer PDoc - By lesderid
Character Selection: CharacterSelection PDoc - By lesderid
Note: All (non-LoginServer) packets only work in kSRO.
Other versions will have other opcodes (and other packets).
Credits: Me, pushedx (for the awesome help), Windrius (for always being nice) and some (public) emulators.
Edit: The server moved to my new site: http://lesderid.net/...
[Release] UnrealCrafting [Testserver Beta] 01/01/2011 - Minecraft - 46 Replies Hallo ich und ein Kumpel haben einen Homeserver errichtet,das bedeutet es ist kein 24/7 Server.Wir haben den Server zu Testzwecken errichtet um zu schauen ob es sich lohnt dann einen Rootserver zuzulegen.Wir hoffen ihr habt trotz ein paar lags und ein paar Fehlern spaß auf unserem Server.
Informationen zum Server:
Servername: UnrealCrafting
ServerIP:unrealcrafting.dyndns.org
(für die bei denen die IP nicht geht 91.65.48.65 (ändert sich jeden Tag))
TS3: 93.218.116.65 (ändert sich)
...
(Release) Elite,IPU & EG unpack & conversion to testserver with aloken 11/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies Here is the EG, IPU,and Elite dekaron, it has full instructions inside the document, also for the aloken database just use the information from the aloken replace another char database into another database as reference and copy lines for the aloken and add a new line to the database. Then you do the following in the rar files i sent. Also download DEKARON EG and fully update the client before use with the conversion proccess!!!!!!!!!!!
aloken replace char: url=http://www.dkunderground.org...