Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Discussion on [DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/10/2012, 20:46   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Nice try at misdirecting there Pyrok. Just so everyone is clear here, Pyrok assisted the Darkness Fight team in getting their 'Very real, very official, very recent 7.3 Herlock' working. Both parties which have directly smacked all of with screenshots and explicitly said they will not share. Smoke doesn't have it, but had Hex Dumps of it, in reality we just want to make Smoke look bad so we don't look so bad anymore. Basically we are still doing everything he said we were doing, but we want you to like us so there.

Go ahead Pyrok:

Post the server startup I sent you, Post the Hex Code Section I sent you to. Cause that's all you have mate, why? Because that's all I had ^_^

Edit:

I forgot I also sent you some text selections from the gameserver.eop? Yes I think so.

Edit 2:

I forgot something else, I also told him I would attempt to get him the CaptainHerlock.pdb so that I could possibly encourage him to finish the emulator. Ok, yes I'm sure that it's this time.
I'll post the messages here in a little bit. Good thing you talk about trying to get it running and where it's crashing for you. Also, you didn't send me part of the eop, it was part of the crash dump. Good thing everyone here is familiar with the dump and can see the difference between the two.

The thing is we have said in the past that we are done sharing. We aren't trying to hide anything from the community like you are. We aren't going away until you either share, admit you have them but won't share, or leave completely.
Old 03/10/2012, 20:48   #107

Received Thanks: 2,458
Please do, you have managed to ruin the whole project and now you want to try to pin the blame on my shoulders. Not this time, I'm not your puppet. This one is you and your followers doing, now lay in the bed you created. I won't be your scape goat ^_^
Old 03/10/2012, 20:49   #108

we said that and we won't say it again we just want to show your colored face >>> <<<, and we won't share this to people that will claim evrything as it's thier own
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2012, 20:49   #109

Let's see the files, Let's see you do the job, bıdı bıdı bıdı bıdı bıdı

got your chin like a woman.
Old 03/10/2012, 20:51   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
we said that and we won't say it again we just want to show your colored face >>> <<<, and we won't share this to people that will claim evrything as it's thier own
Ok, Mr.-Show-His-True-Colors, name and prove one instance of me claiming anything as my own. One singular time I did not give credits to someone, you can't guy. You're just as full of **** as the people you surround yourself with ^_^
Old 03/10/2012, 20:57   #111

lol you even saying **** about me and you don't know me
you even don't understand my what i was saying so go ahead say more **** cuase all these people who gave you countless thanks for stealing peoples work and sharing it without permision so am out i won't waste my time with a donkey that doesn't know anything only Braying
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2012, 20:58   #112

Distribute these files to my friend paid, increases so that the quality , 40 time, said, discussion thus interrupted.
Old 03/10/2012, 20:58   #113

Ok again, one single shred of proof that I stole anything, that I didn't give credits to some. Why don't you man up and admit your a lying sack of ****, no you will just run because you can't prove ANYTHING you are saying. /waves
Old 03/10/2012, 21:18   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Ok again, one single shred of proof that I stole anything, that I didn't give credits to some. Why don't you man up and admit your a lying sack of ****, no you will just run because you can't prove ANYTHING you are saying. /waves
You giving credit is one of the few things that isn't wrong about you. Doesn't change the fact that you're a total hypocrite. Share or leave, isn't that your motto?

BTW, nice sig. Mind if I borrow part of it? I especially like the psychology part, describes you perfectly.
Old 03/10/2012, 21:26   #115

Who are these files? ismokedrow you?
who do not share? I do not understand this topic.
Old 03/10/2012, 21:30   #116

+1 xD
Old 03/10/2012, 21:31   #117

They ate our brains bla bla bla bla bla English is already weak
Old 03/10/2012, 22:54   #118

Xijezu can you give me you're game server please !!!!
Old 03/11/2012, 01:31   #119

Received Thanks: 3,458
No.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2012, 03:46   #120

You kno the best vvay to handle an attention vvhore and/or a troll? Ignore them completely lest you become one yourself
Closed Thread