Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old 03/16/2018, 17:48   #6946

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
I don't see a reason using mapfiles over lua.
The mapfiles don't do anything different - which actually is a lua function that isn't hardcoded in the GS.

About that one tho:
Code:
respawn_rare_mob( -1, math.random(1,1000), ... )
The function gets called once, you pass the one-time generated value of math.random(1,1000), which may be 534, so the call ends up in this:
Code:
respawn_rare_mob( -1, 534, ... )
and not in "real" random intervals.
meh i might have got the concept wrong, but the box will keep mob from roaming too much i guess and getting stuck in walls.

Old 03/17/2018, 13:36   #6947

Unhappy how can i get db_item.ref from data.000

I'm trying to use Grimoire_v2 to get the item ref from private server that is running 9.5 i just want to play with the new armor set.... but i get error occured i cant export that file. so is there another way to do it please? i have searched google a lot and epvp also there is other data dumpers but i dont have visual studio to run them any suggestions if so how to do it?

Old 03/17/2018, 14:39   #6948

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,134
I use ncarbons data dumper but I am sure there are other ways.

As far as silents tools I believe he has moved on to rmod which fully supports the new item ref. Not sure about grimoire.
Old 03/17/2018, 22:36   #6949

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
I use ncarbons data dumper but I am sure there are other ways.

As far as silents tools I believe he has moved on to rmod which fully supports the new item ref. Not sure about grimoire.
thank you for your reply ncarbons did the work i needed
So after i dumped private server client and got their 9.5 content updated my database
everything working correctly as if I'm in their server but the problem is some items I'm unable to equip like trainee items i tried to use commands to get other items some works some say you don't have the condition to use the item and i don't know why thry should be working. another thing when i lvl up i get rewards and they are inside unity cards as if i will use them for pet. so I'm guess all my problem in the server lua files is there any suggestions how to fix all of this kindly please?

Old 03/18/2018, 00:25   #6950

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...l#post36765242
Old 03/18/2018, 22:11   #6951

So I'm trying to add devildom to my server i got the files but here is the thing the file name is m001_003 i have tried to put it in Newmap foider it did replace existing file and the server crash when indexing so i have renamed the files to m001_005 and i chnaged the worldlocation Y column to match 5 now where i can find the position of the dungoun? and is there better way to put the new dugoun i have googled a lot searched many tutorials with different languages but some missing these things
Old 03/22/2018, 02:06   #6952

Hey guys,

I've been trying to change the max staging for creatures, and everything works except for actually staging past 5. This worked in 8.1/2/3, is there a new gs limit on staging in 9.4? If not, can someone point to why this might be the case. I've edited the enhance resource, and even put max enhance to a high number like 100 and it still doesn't work.
Old 03/22/2018, 07:40   #6953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meziel View Post
Hey guys,

I've been trying to change the max staging for creatures, and everything works except for actually staging past 5. This worked in 8.1/2/3, is there a new gs limit on staging in 9.4? If not, can someone point to why this might be the case. I've edited the enhance resource, and even put max enhance to a high number like 100 and it still doesn't work.
You need to change:
- CreatureEnhanceResource
- EnhanceResource
and ofc you also need to change the cenhance_max from 5 to X in SkillTreeResource for working skills.

All Stages above S5 should be reachable via combining then.

Possible I forgot one table, had to write fast, because I'm on my way to work.
Old 03/22/2018, 12:10   #6954

Yes, thanks for reply,

I have checked and changed the tables you mentioned already, everything works except for creation. I can spawn stage 6+, view it's skills, and also repair it, but not stage from s5.

Here's the kicker that makes me think it's hardcoded. I lowered the values below 5 in enhance resource, and it behaved as expected, lowering max stage in enhance. Changing it to anything above 5 maxes at 5 though.
Old 03/22/2018, 12:38   #6955

Quote:
Yes, thanks for reply,

I have checked and changed the tables you mentioned already, everything works except for creation. I can spawn stage 6+, view it's skills, and also repair it, but not stage from s5.

Here's the kicker that makes me think it's hardcoded. I lowered the values below 5 in enhance resource, and it behaved as expected, lowering max stage in enhance. Changing it to anything above 5 maxes at 5 though.
to stage it from 2 s5 to 1 s6 u need to look at Mixresource.
Old 03/22/2018, 17:04   #6956

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
to stage it from 2 s5 to 1 s6 u need to look at Mixresource.
Nope.
If I remember correctly, the mixresource doesn't care about the stage, just about the grade.

Quote:
Yes, thanks for reply,

It's not hardcoded. It's hardcoded for modifying via set_item_enhance() or creature_enhance(), but not for usual staging in 9.4.

Did you insert percentages for percentage_6 - percentage_10?
otherwise it won't work.
Old 03/22/2018, 21:39   #6957

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
Nope.
If I remember correctly, the mixresource doesn't care about the stage, just about the grade.

It's not hardcoded. It's hardcoded for modifying via set_item_enhance() or creature_enhance(), but not for usual staging in 9.4.

otherwise it won't work.
mixresource deals with the combining menu i never done this before but i guessed it and it makes sense if both s5 result should be s6 as the columns provide.
Old 03/23/2018, 01:05   #6958

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
Nope.

otherwise it won't work.
I have already set the percentages, and it doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
mixresource deals with the combining menu i never done this before but i guessed it and it makes sense if both s5 result should be s6 as the columns provide.
I checked against my original MixResource table, and don't see any edits there. I'm checking in the 9.4 MixResource, and there's no columns there that obviously corresponds with creature stage. There's only two rows for normal pet staging, one with joker, one without, so it's not about adding new rows.
Old 03/23/2018, 01:12   #6959

Have you resourced your database changes to the client?
Old 03/23/2018, 02:50   #6960

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Have you resourced your database changes to the client?
Yes, I have done this. I checked in my original 8.1/2/3 client resources, and saw that I never dumped EnhanceResource to the client, and it worked then. I have done it anyways, and still no luck. I can correctly see >s5 pets and their durability, so I know that part works.

The error is "This item cannot be combined/enchanted. You need to try a different combination." if that gives any insight, probably not though.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz

« NEW!! RappelzTournament Custom 9.1/9.4 Join Us! | (Process) New Armor Comment if you like »