Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #4846

elite*gold: 0
thank you anyway, i will try

i have another question how do i give the player temporary pet after 7 days it disappears automatically?

Old   #4847

You should be able to create a pretamed timed pet in the item resource. You set the tamed flag in status flag which is -2147483648. And set the availabe_periond in seconds with decrease_type 2. And just set the summon_id to the pet you want it to be.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #4848

Is it possible to explain the method to follow to change the name of an object and an NPC?
-------
Bonjour,
Serait il possible de m'expliquer la méthode a suivre pour modifier le nom d'un objets et d'un PNJ ?
Old   #4849

elite*gold: 1
1. You need to find the object in dbo.ItemResource or the NPC in dbo.NPCResource in your Arcadia database tables.

2. Find the string reference numbers for the item_name or NPC_name I forget exactly the column heading names without my database tables in front of me, but you will understand when you are looking at the tables.

3. Find and edit the string entries in Arcadia.dbo.StringResource, you can edit right in the table or you can write an SQL query to edit them.

4. Use a nice RDB editor like glandu2's new RDB editor with tabs, you can find this in the collection of tools sticky thread in the sticky section at the top of the forums.

5. Read the table you edited in the database, and write a new RDB for the clients resource folder.

6. Hash the name of the file according to your launch arguments Locale: ASCII or Locale: Windows-xxxx codepages have different encryption hashes.

For understanding client resourcing only... not for the tools listed in the thread as it is very old... the following topic would be of interest to you...

For NPCs sometimes you can find their scripts that run in the .lua files in the scripts folder / resource folder in the game server folder and edit their name directly in the lua file.

If you change the string reference number to text it will just write the text on the screen instead of referencing and returning the string, but you can not do this with items.

Old   #4850

Hi i have a Problem with 8.1 server files when i change or add a String then cant the sframe found it and say emptystring.

I use Database Manager 2013 and RappelzRDBToolQt-2.8.1 but the Resource dont work.
Old   #4851

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeevanXT View Post
Hi i have a Problem with 8.1 server files when i change or add a String then cant the sframe found it and say emptystring.

I use Database Manager 2013 and RappelzRDBToolQt-2.8.1 but the Resource dont work.
did you use the right hash for the string rdb ?
Old   #4852

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeevanXT View Post

6. Hash the name of the file according to your launch arguments Locale: ASCII or Locale: Windows-xxxx codepages have different encryption hashes.

See it is because the file name the client looks for is different in some cases. Like in the case of the string resource rdb file.

The US client launched Locale: ASCII looks for a file called...

db_string(ascii).rdb

Any other client launched windows code page Locale: Windows-xxxx looks for a file called.

db_string.rdb

Those 2 names hash differently.
Old   #4853

I have great difficulty translating your text , but I think I understand the base!
Thndr , thank you for the help you gave me !
Old   #4854

THX now it work but One question I have as yet.
must i hash all rdb in ASCII?
Old   #4855

Only the ones that have (ascii) in the file names when you dump the clients.

There are some client dumpers that will allow you to browse the files before you dump them so you can take a look at what files are named.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffResu View Post
I have great difficulty translating your text , but I think I understand the base!
Thndr , thank you for the help you gave me !
Yeah sorry it has been far too long since I studied French in high school for me to write anything that might be legible.

There are a few French developers around though who may translate stuff for you if you ever need better descriptions.

If you run into any more questions with resourcing feel free to ask here someone may be able to steer you in the right direction.
Old   #4856

how do i merge a specific tool with another tool, the output becomes a tool i selected?
Old   #4857

guys plz how to fix guids in 5.2 ?

and i have problem

when i want to create character whit AR letters i had an error msg how to fix it ?
Old   #4858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
guys plz how to fix guids in 5.2 ?
Maybe look around a little bit, welcome to the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
and i have problem

when i want to create character whit AR letters i had an error msg how to fix it ?
Not sure on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thund22222 View Post
how do i merge a specific tool with another tool, the output becomes a tool i selected?
Could you be more specific?

Are you talking about enchanting in a way?

Or are you talking about server tools other developers have created?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4859

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Could you be more specific?

Are you talking about enchanting in a way?

Or are you talking about server tools other developers have created?
i'm not talking about how create tools. i'm talking about how i make the tool integrates with another tool in certain proportions becomes the output tool i selected
Example:
i want to merge the lucky card 12 (2010485) card with Lucky 13 (2010486) if the merge is successful i want to appear 203710801 shield

this is just an example i just want to understand how they work
Old   #4860

Quote:
Originally Posted by thund22222 View Post
i'm not talking about how create tools. i'm talking about how i make the tool integrates with another tool in certain proportions becomes the output tool i selected
Example:
i want to merge the lucky card 12 (2010485) card with Lucky 13 (2010486) if the merge is successful i want to appear 203710801 shield

this is just an example i just want to understand how they work
This might help you then...

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz