Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #4861
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
can anny one tell me wy i cant start 8.1 EU Client i get Client Error

i use this short cut "Bat file"

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:windows-1252 /countryE /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633

and the US Client dont use german strings with umlauts



SeevanXT is offline  
Old   #4862
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 29
when i want to create character with AR letters i had an error msg how to fix it ?

any one have solution ?


Sherock is offline  
Old   #4863
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeevanXT View Post
can anny one tell me wy i cant start 8.1 EU Client i get Client Error

i use this short cut "Bat file"

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:windows-1252 /countryE /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633

and the US Client dont use german strings with umlauts
You could try putting the German string resource hashed in the US clients resource folder.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4864
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 12
how do you put the tool in the storage all accounts?


thund22222 is offline  
Old   #4865
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You could try putting the German string resource hashed in the US clients resource folder.
i have do it first but then have the systeme bug by using unlauts. (,,)
SeevanXT is offline  
Old   #4866
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 29
am able to make the NPC open ulr ? or not ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4867
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
When i start the gameserver it says:

Network initialize... ok
IOCP initialize... ok
Starting IOCP thread pool... ok
LUA initialize... ok
Launching ARCADIA... ok
Loading max item index... DB COM ERROR(Thread:0,HRESULT:80040E14,GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D)B_OnStartUp(dbo.smpmax_item_sid) : Die saved procedur 'dbo.smp_read_max_item_sid' was not found.

Any ideas?

Here my gameserver.opt. :
Kuchen31 is offline  
Old   #4868
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 1,025
What is your Arcadia database name in your SQL object explorer?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4869
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 12
@thndr can u help me in this #4864
thund22222 is offline  
Old   #4870
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
is there any SQL code can add item(s) to Player's warehouse ?
without using any tool ?
MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #4871
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Arcadia, or what do you mean?
Kuchen31 is offline  
Old   #4872
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,
Is it possible that a person helps me used the edition of RDB Utility Tool by glandular via teamviewer or skype ?
my skype : icoderz.net
FlyffResu is offline  
Old   #4873
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchen31 View Post
When i start the gameserver it says:

Network initialize... ok
IOCP initialize... ok
Starting IOCP thread pool... ok
LUA initialize... ok
Launching ARCADIA... ok
Loading max item index... DB COM ERROR(Thread:0,HRESULT:80040E14,GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D)B_OnStartUp(dbo.smpmax_item_sid) : Die saved procedur 'dbo.smp_read_max_item_sid' was not found.

Any ideas?

Here my gameserver.opt. :
still unsolved
Kuchen31 is offline  
Old   #4874
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchen31 View Post
still unsolved
Search in your Telecaster the stored procedure 'dbo.smp_read_max_item_sid'
if it not exist i think you don't use the good Telecaster or you have delete this smp.

Else if this smp exist, your game.opt isn't correctly configured for these settings:
Code:
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
S:db.user.account:your telecaster user name
S:db.user._password:your telecaster user password
The smp if you don't found it in your base:
Code:
USE [Telecaster]
GO

/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_read_max_item_sid]    Script Date: 28/06/2015 23:13:30 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO



-- start of smp_read_max_item_sid
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_read_max_item_sid]
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

SELECT	ISNULL( MAX( sid ), 0 ) AS 'max_item_sid' 
FROM	dbo.Item WITH( NOLOCK ) 
WHERE	sid < 0x3FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RETURN @@ERROR

-- end of smp_read_max_item_sid

GO
nimoht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4875
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
is there any SQL code can add item(s) to Player's warehouse ?
without using any tool ?
+1 i'm looking for the code


thund22222 is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.