I guess I really only ever worked with and had running the 7.4 server files, and I know there were to 7.4 sframes a V1 and a V2 and they would cause issues depending on where in 7.4 the server updates were.
I really don't know much about the 7.3 clients and or sframes and what was available.
I am almost certain none of the user interface is handled server sided aside from what information is populated into the fields.
mohamad512 stop ******* around with using different client <> server files. All of your issues lie in that same thing. If you are modding your server files do it correctly or don't do it at all.
I want Skills 9.1 Plus fishing skill files Dragon
I took surfer Volcano files not in SkillResource Laced with redundant columns, such as From
jp_1 To jp_50 I want foals Mazboot files, and the subject of the hunting skill files Dragon and be Mazboot to enter the Dragon Pack Please Ward quickly .
Both will add the mob on the layer where the commands were executed.
Means if Gm Is layer 1 and use the command will add the mob on layer 1. if the command is in a lua it will add the Mob on that layer where the user/mob is located who triggered the script.
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services! 08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies stucked on anything while setuping your server?
post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts :cool:
first of all try reading Ahmedpotop's Pserver All thing guide.
if your couldn't solve it out post your problem down here
""That includes PHP rankings pages / registrations pages / Status pages""