Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Discussion on JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/19/2012, 16:41   #346

elite*gold: 0
You nail it in the head! my Router said one thing and that website said a totally different thing!! (talking 'bout my IP-Address)

Thanks..... this brings me one step closer to the Edge-of-Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranK337 View Post
yea both access the db, i started princessserver then captainserver waited till it loaded every unable blabla and then typed in auth server the 2 commands...

started load.bat (checked with my ip) and still get cannot login to the game server ://

EDIT:

hm, could it be that the lan static ip is not my router ip? i used the ip i got from
Old 09/03/2012, 18:25   #347

Unhappy

I keep getting this error and i have followed every step to the "T" i think there is something missing in the guide, such as items are in it that we dont have.
Old 09/04/2012, 16:47   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMayheMx View Post
I keep getting this error and i have followed every step to the "T" i think there is something missing in the guide, such as items are in it that we dont have.

Check your .opt files again , ip or sql pass is the problem , i dont know exactly buy your error is an connection with the DB.so check again
Old 09/14/2012, 17:14   #349

Hello.

To run a personnal private server with the latest version (8.1) can I use the file in the OP or there is another recent pack? Or a easy way to update this one?

TIA.
Old 09/16/2012, 11:54   #350

With PrincessAuroraServer DB Loads just fine, but when i run CaptainHerlockServer This appears.

EDIT: Thats fixed... But now when i log in and select the server the game freezes and i have to kill it through task manager.. Any ideas?
Old 09/20/2012, 23:56   #351

Hello i got a problem, i heard with 32 bit a server with 7.4 files or so dont go.

and when i wanna give my caracter a name it say i cant name it.

what can I do?
Old 09/23/2012, 01:32   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreedPetZ View Post
Hello i got a problem, i heard with 32 bit a server with 7.4 files or so dont go.

and when i wanna give my caracter a name it say i cant name it.

what can I do?
Well your english is **** so you need to give me / us more details , understandable details in english , but for the character problem ill like to know what server files and what client you are using.

The 32 bit thing i dont understand , sorry.
Old 09/23/2012, 15:45   #353

Yeah sorry for my english =)

My Problem, was, ever when i wanted to create a character there was a mistake, that i ganz create this character.

But it was because i used 6.2 gs and 7.4 Files...

With 6.2 Files it is no Problem and i can do what i want at the Server...

With the 32 Bit i just mean, that i tried it, 7.4 Files and 7.4 gs... And Aurora worked fine and captainherlock... Not. My Computer said u Need 64 Bit.

And my qestion is, if i can handle 7.4 with 32 Bit too..

I mean to open a private 7.4 Server with 32bit.

Sorry for my Bad english =/
Old 09/23/2012, 18:23   #354

Breed du gehst mir ganz gewaltig auf den Sack willst oder kannst du es einfach nicht verstehen?

Du kannst keine Chars erstellen weil du zu deinen Files sprich den Captainherlockserver(Gameserver) den falschen Client nutzt, lad dir einfach für die 7.4 Files einen offiziellen Updated Client und gut ist und such dir die 7.4 Sframe v1.

Und zu der Sache mit 32 bit Server hast du eine ganz klare Antwort von c1ph3r bekommen, ich weiß nicht was es daran nicht zuverstehen gibt.

So aber nochmal ganz deutlich für dich man kann auf normalen Weg kein 7.4 Server zum laufen bringen auf einem 32bit System.

Es gibt jedoch einen Umweg zb über VMWare sprich ein Virtuelles 64bit System, aber das ist höchstwahrscheinlich alles andere als stabil und es kommt auch drauf an ob dein prozessor überhaupt 64bit unterstützt.

Ich hoffe du hörst jetzt endlich mal auf hier 1000 mal dasselbe zufragen
Old 09/23/2012, 21:12   #355

I have a question ........ dont we have a help thread for this ??
Old 09/24/2012, 15:00   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreedPetZ View Post
Yeah sorry for my english =)

My Problem, was, ever when i wanted to create a character there was a mistake, that i ganz create this character.

But it was because i used 6.2 gs and 7.4 Files...

With 6.2 Files it is no Problem and i can do what i want at the Server...

With the 32 Bit i just mean, that i tried it, 7.4 Files and 7.4 gs... And Aurora worked fine and captainherlock... Not. My Computer said u Need 64 Bit.

And my qestion is, if i can handle 7.4 with 32 Bit too..

I mean to open a private 7.4 Server with 32bit.

Sorry for my Bad english =/
Well you can't open a 7.4 private server under 32 bit, captain herlock dont support 32 bit , you can use VMware (if you know what is this program for ) but you will need a high end pc for that , so its better to install a 64 bit version on you pc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2012, 17:21   #357

hello ive same probleme ^^'
Old 10/03/2012, 22:29   #358

Can anyone re-upload a working 7.3 serverfiles and compatible 7.3 client...i tried use this thread serverfiles but sql 2008 give error cannot restore database..so i use other database, i manage to run the server., but at character creation it saying "i may not create this charater" because of incompatible Gameserver and Client..now im stuck not knowing how to solve both of this problem..i tried my many kind of client from tabby repack clitn, infinite client , shiva client but still no to available all keep saying "you cant make this character".

Using window 7 ultimate 64 bit

Mssql 2008 express with mangement studio.
Old 05/24/2013, 18:01   #359

the video is no longer exist... how to make it please

the video is no longer available... can you tell me how?
Old 05/24/2013, 18:13   #360

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannanemo View Post
the video is no longer exist... how to make it please

the video is no longer available... can you tell me how?
Look at more recent topics for starters...

All threads that are stickied in this section.
Closed Thread