Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilion82 View Post
How the hell is asking for a guide "same as the one in this post" but with updated info bieng demanding you greedy idiots.
I love playing on DF dont get me wrong but its only on for like 1 day some people have a life and only have like 2-3 hours free time.
first of all... you and the one who posted about JW guide should be deleted.. are tards..

second... if you want fully working 6.2/7.1 hybrid Pserver, the guide is good, the links to MS SQL may have changed but hell i think google will find it in.. say.. about 0.014seconds...

for the actual game files, search for arcadia 1.3 or game.bin...
another suggestion is to "google rage-zone rappelz Pserver 2012", they have a thread with all the current files/unpackers/mod tools that were released

instead of writing bunch of **** you can do a small search that takes about oh yes, 5 minutes...

HOWEVER! if you want to just fool around, the newest files would be 7.3 that ismoke released, which is a project from many dev's ranging from equation/RG/redemption, and many more. the files still have their flaws, but as you can see, day by day they are taking leaps, hour by hour they are taking steps... all the fixes they make are released as soon as tested

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #287

Kaizoku if you don't think this guide should be closed your out of your mind. Most of the work with 7.3 or even with the 6.2 the guide helps with is far beyond most people capabilities (including mine). Sticking that thread at the top most people think that anyone can follow the guide and get it to work. Then when those same people start asking stupid (stupid to you) questions all the people who know what they're doing get all up in arms about goto google don't ask us. So why not get rid of the guide and in it's spot place a thread called, How to create a private server of your own. Then fill it with 1 single link to google and let them go on there own.

Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiserjeff View Post
Kaizoku if you don't think this guide should be closed your out of your mind. Most of the work with 7.3 or even with the 6.2 the guide helps with is far beyond most people capabilities (including mine). Sticking that thread at the top most people think that anyone can follow the guide and get it to work. Then when those same people start asking stupid (stupid to you) questions all the people who know what they're doing get all up in arms about goto google don't ask us. So why not get rid of the guide and in it's spot place a thread called, How to create a private server of your own. Then fill it with 1 single link to google and let them go on there own.
i dont think this guide should be closed and you know why? because it shows the important steps to installing MS SQL correctly, and inserting the (once you actually download them) Databases and the user correctly..

i just used this guide myself few days ago... only think "broken" about this guide is that the game.bin no longer exists alongside it.. but it can be easily found if you use the "search this forum" at the top-right between first thread and page selection...

game.bin has been posted many times.. and if you still can't find it, google it.. i was able to find the newest files (ismokes Acuir-a) in matter of minutes.

worst case scenario, post in help thread "can some1 please link 7.1 files" but don't be a **** fool and make a new thread "hai gays, need files 7.1 gimme now betches!"
Thanks
1 User
Old   #289

Maybe you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm sure I'm wrong but oh well. I'm saying having a guide like this makes people like me think I can make this 6.2 server by following this guide. So the files are missing I spent a total of 3 days finding and downloading different game_bins and arcadia repack and 6.2 clients to try to find which set work together. Well after going through this guide with each set and doing everything I can I still cannot get it to work. Anytime I post help I get a snarky, check google, response. As far as I'm concerned change the guide to a "how to setup sql server" or whatever but don't have it as a private server guide without the full set of files needed. I've downloaded 3 clients, atleast 3-4 game_bin's (all dif), and you say "you can find these files easy" if thats the case please as I first said, update the guide with the files along with it that do work. Otherwise your (not you but the guide itself) is just making people lives hell which then make other people lives hell dealing with our questions.

Edit: I'm sorry not trying to offend anyone just stating my opinion. Again as I said I'm not the brightest but I learn really fast and spent nearly a whole week on this and nothing has come out of it but frustration. :P Also, I have no say on whats closed or left open or altered or whatnot so again this is jsut my opinion, if you don't like it, you don't have to

Old   #290

sent you a pm, no need to flood this thread with our lil chit chats
Old   #291

Their is only one guide to making a rappelz private server and it is in this thread, google your brains out/search the immaginary search engine on this site all you want the ONLY guide is here and its out dated.
Old   #292

null
Old   #293

UPDATED FIRST POST! Uploaded a backup of my server. The Youtube video has links to the SQL download.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #294

Ok, so my YouTube video is no longer up. YouTube has deleted it. Got an email today stating Gala-net has asked them to remove it
Old   #295

Removed by : Gala-Net ..
Old   #296

Can you reupload it please ?
Old   #297

please r uplaod the vid through media fire or any ''uplaoding site '' you perfer
Old   #298

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazabozaza1 View Post
please r uplaod the vid through media fire or any ''uplaoding site '' you perfer
Mediafire:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #299

so i can do 7.3 server on sql 2008 and i dont need to dawnlaod sql 2012
correct ?
Old   #300

yes

PS: dawn laod, is it just me or does that sound like a kickass asian assassins name?

Closed Thread