Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/02/2011, 23:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Here's some files that will hopefully get everyone on track.

The telecaster.sql WILL wipe out everything in the telecaster db so back up what you have before using just to be safe.

arcadia.sql has some placeholder tables needed to get the game server up and running. It shouldn't touch the tables that DBUpdater creates and fills.

auth.sql is for a database I created so that web auth works in the login server. rl.php returns what the login server expects. It's a total hack just to get connected to the login server. I already had a wamp server setup here for web development, hence the php instead of aspx or whatever.

The script folder contains clear-text versions of all those .ela script files with a few bugs fixed.

Two commands you'll need for the login server:
start_service
set game.open_external 1

Right now I can login and get the server list but get a Korean error message when trying to connect to the game server.

Hope this helps you guys.
Attached Files
File Type: rar RappelzStuff.rar (172.3 KB, 884 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/02/2011, 23:32   #17

Great job Pyrok, thx for sharing your work. We are on the good way !
Old 04/03/2011, 00:26   #18

Thanks alooooooot for this! I'll report back as far as I got it working, right now, I'm fighting against some operating system failures... lol :/
Old 04/03/2011, 01:03   #19

@Pyrok can i see your Gameserver.opt ? i'm sure i missed something..
Old 04/03/2011, 01:24   #20

how did you decrypt those ela into lua files?

also can you figure out how to convert the opt files into eop files? eop is the encrypted version of opt files and the game server won't work without GameServer.eop.
Old 04/03/2011, 03:02   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenranger View Post
how did you decrypt those ela into lua files?

also can you figure out how to convert the opt files into eop files? eop is the encrypted version of opt files and the game server won't work without GameServer.eop.
Are you sure about that?
Btw, try to use the same config file as you did for the dbupdater, maybe it works, I don't know.
Old 04/03/2011, 03:24   #22

The server will start without the gameserver.eop but it ignores gameserver.opt so it's difficult to configure. Neither the .ela nor the .eop files are really encrypted, just compressed with a basic header before the compressed data. First 4 bytes say what type of file it is, next 2 appear to be a version, next 4 is the size of the compressed data, and the last 4 is the size it will decompress to. The rest of the file is standard zlib-encrypted data. I just now was able to create a gameserver.eop file and the server accepted it and loaded the variables in it. I'll post a more user-friendly utility to handle this stuff but it probably won't be tonight. BTW, this was not how I did the ela files, wish I would have figured this out first since the other way took way too long to do.
Old 04/03/2011, 03:38   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
The script folder contains clear-text versions of all those .ela script files with a few bugs fixed.
I compared your scripts with the originals and the only differences are a couple of missing comments and newlines, except for NPC_Guidetown, in which you removed the functions for Horizon, Rondo and HV. I can't see any "fixes". Maybe you included the wrong versions of the files?
Old 04/03/2011, 05:19   #24

The "fixes" very well could have been needed because I processed them manually and may have messed up on occasion. Anyways, not a problem now since here's an app that will take care of all that. Just drag and drop on the app and it will do the rest. Now back to trying to get the client to connect to the game server...
Attached Files
File Type: rar RappelzCompress.rar (690.7 KB, 552 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/03/2011, 10:42   #25

how i can create an ACC for my own server ?
Old 04/03/2011, 10:56   #26

so.. will it be any psever.. or no? i am not taliming about AOR
Old 04/03/2011, 12:38   #27

so far i have gotte the auth and login to work, client will login to server list screen. but on the game server after loading items i still get crash, ive changed options in the opt file and converted to eop, but i guess i have the incorrect details in the file. and thank you Pyrok for your program and info you have posted)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crash.jpg (119.6 KB, 360 views)
Old 04/03/2011, 13:10   #28

Quote:
The "fixes" very well could have been needed because I processed them manually and may have messed up on occasion. Anyways, not a problem now since here's an app that will take care of all that. Just drag and drop on the app and it will do the rest. Now back to trying to get the client to connect to the game server...
Hum, does your gameserver crash?
Btw, try F1 in the auth and/or in the gameserver, you should get all the available commands. Maybe this helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2011, 16:08   #29

Gangxtar1 - What do you mean by account? For now I've just been using sa with a blank password.

arniz - I have no plans on opening a pserver, can't afford it and don't have time to admin it. I'm sure someone will if we manage to get all this working correctly.

arniz - it looks like it can't access the sql server but I can't tell for sure since the screenshot is so small.

soleil - I have the same files that everyone else has. Everything I've created has been posted. My GameServer.opt is pretty much empty right now, just sets the server name and index to non-defaults just so I could see if it was being used.

Link404 - You're missing tables in telecaster. Check sql server profiler for the last table few tables the server tried to access and add them. They should be in the telecaster.sql file I posted earlier. My server doesn't crash, I just can't get the client to login. F1 doesn't give you many commands, it just tells you what screens are available (terminal, status, log, custom, about).
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2011, 16:57   #30

Quote:
Gangxtar1 - What do you mean by account? For now I've just been using sa with a blank password.

arniz - I have no plans on opening a pserver, can't afford it and don't have time to admin it. I'm sure someone will if we manage to get all this working correctly.

arniz - it looks like it can't access the sql server but I can't tell for sure since the screenshot is so small.

soleil - I have the same files that everyone else has. Everything I've created has been posted. My GameServer.opt is pretty much empty right now, just sets the server name and index to non-defaults just so I could see if it was being used.

Link404 - You're missing tables in telecaster. Check sql server profiler for the last table few tables the server tried to access and add them. They should be in the telecaster.sql file I posted earlier. My server doesn't crash, I just can't get the client to login. F1 doesn't give you many commands, it just tells you what screens are available (terminal, status, log, custom, about).
Thanks alot for your reply. But this can't be true, to be honest, I mean, I'm using your databases and your config files you shared with us... Means, I don't really have anything different than you.

However, here are some useful commands for the auth server we, soleil and me, have found:
  • Press F1 for Terminal Screen or just send the command "terminal"
  • Press F2 for Status Screen or just send the command "status"
  • Press F3 for Log Screen or just send the command "log"
  • Press F4 for Custom Screen or just send the command "custom"
  • Press F10 for About Screen or just send the command "about"
  • Send "list" for a list of available commands

I'd suggest to work in the terminal screen as you get answer by the server right over there, like "invalid command" or whatever. Hopefully this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg main_screen.jpg (5.4 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg status_screen.jpg (13.0 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg log_screen.jpg (7.9 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg about_screen.jpg (11.7 KB, 393 views)
File Type: jpg list_command.jpg (14.5 KB, 307 views)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread