Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
To Pyrok: Are you trying to "fake" the successfully logged in message, so you can simply "skip" it in a way or what?
No. The problem is that since I don't know the "correct" conversation responses, I can't figure out where things are going wrong. Once I know what is supposed to happen then I can hopefully track down where the mistake is. It's got to be a simple setting or something in my hacked-together webauth stuff that is triggering the error. My goal is to not hack my way past anything if at all possible and have it be usable with the files already out there. I didn't have much time to work on it more since my last post so right now I'm just documenting the different commands and trying to figure out the parameters and so on.

Old   #47

how i can fix this error

Old   #48

@Pyrok can you make a copy of your db ? Cause i will be more helpfull if i'm on the same state as you... :$
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Hy Lilnani,

Go your SQL Sécurité/Connection/sa/
and you have pass delete 2 pass and click ok and restart SQL
see my pic
hi i want complete file server

Old   #50

Quote:
hi i want complete file server
Hi i want milion dollars.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviate22 View Post
Hi i want milion dollars.
you have !
Old   #52

Hum, guys, this is NOT an instant messenger, if you seriousely need some attention, go ahead, catch a mirror and watch yourself for hours or go study on how gras grows.

Back to topic.

Quote:
No. The problem is that since I don't know the "correct" conversation responses, I can't figure out where things are going wrong. Once I know what is supposed to happen then I can hopefully track down where the mistake is. It's got to be a simple setting or something in my hacked-together webauth stuff that is triggering the error. My goal is to not hack my way past anything if at all possible and have it be usable with the files already out there. I didn't have much time to work on it more since my last post so right now I'm just documenting the different commands and trying to figure out the parameters and so on.
Well, to be honest, I don't think that it's gonna be THAT hard. I mean, this is way too complicated. I'm pretty sure we're just using different versions of the tables, of the procedures, of the server exe's and the game exe..
Old   #53

For everyone asking for the db I have and so on, I'll wipe out my current database and recreate them using the files I posted to make sure it works. If not, I'll fix those issues and create new .sql files. I'll also double-check what versions of the servers I'm running so that everyone is trying the same things. I do not have any data in the tables that DBUpdater doesn't add besides the fake accounts generated by the smp_webauth sp(? I'm at work, can't remember if it's the exact name) procedure. But that stuff isn't touched until trying to login, it won't stop the game server from running. I won't have time to do this until this weekend most likely though.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #54

hi,
kann mir vllt einer helfen?
ich hab back-up files .bak , kann die aba ned auf meine db ziehen.
ich hab mssql 2005
wenn ich auf restore db mach, die datei auswähl und so kommt wenn ich auf ok drück ein fehler.

ich brauche eine antwort
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
hi,
kann mir vllt einer helfen?
ich hab back-up files .bak , kann die aba ned auf meine db ziehen.
ich hab mssql 2005
wenn ich auf restore db mach, die datei auswähl und so kommt wenn ich auf ok drück ein fehler.

ich brauche eine antwort
Oh, dude.... Instead of flaming and complaining around, just post your error message and sit back, thanks.
Old   #56

Ok, demonroro and me, we've managed to figure out some things: there are multiple CaptainHerlock server exe files and also multiple PrincessAurora server exe files. Some of them load up correctly in the beginning and crash later on, and some of them are unable to load up anything at all. Means: there are different versions!
Regarding this, there are also multiple versions of the rdu files, with different file sizes...

That's it, so we have two possibilities right now: either we have to find a compatible CaptainHerlock server exe file or we have to find compatible rdu files and patch them. Therefore, we could use the file attributes given by Windows, for example "Last editet", to get out which rdu file is older or newer than a CaptainHerlock server.

Pyrok, did you know this already?

EDIT: A copy of my log file:

Old   #57

Some progress today :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
Ok, demonroro and me, we've managed to figure out some things: there are multiple CaptainHerlock server exe files and also multiple PrincessAurora server exe files. Some of them load up correctly in the beginning and crash later on, and some of them are unable to load up anything at all. Means: there are different versions!
Regarding this, there are also multiple versions of the rdu files, with different file sizes...

That's it, so we have two possibilities right now: either we have to find a compatible CaptainHerlock server exe file or we have to find compatible rdu files and patch them. Therefore, we could use the file attributes given by Windows, for example "Last editet", to get out which rdu file is older or newer than a CaptainHerlock server.

Pyrok, did you know this already?
Yep. What I did was start at the oldest rdu files, copied them to a folder, then worked my way to the newest, always replacing when asked. It is completely possible that the aor client is "matched" to a different server version.

CaptainHerlockServer - 2,560,000 bytes (2009-10-09)
PrincessAuroraServer - 761,856 (2009-04-30_Epic6)

Those are the ones I'm using. Here's the rdu files I used.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Hy all,

Server files not complete

Link:
please share in mediafire
Old   #60

Studied the establishment of server Rappelz

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

^_^

Closed Thread