The last 'guide/help' thread didn't have much in it, it'd be better to compile all the error fixes into one/two threads on the first page then there is no reason for anyone to keep spaming the forum for questions that have been answered within the thread.
FAQ:
Question:
My Game server crash's and gives me a windows error report how do I fix it?
Answer:
Restore your Telecaster database.
Question:
How do I spawn monsters?
Answer:
Close your server, open this directory, [...\RappelzServer\game_bin\Resource\Script] Open the file named monster_respawn.lua (open with note pad or eclipse) and change the Monster_ID to what you would like example:
Code:
if ID == 11 then -- I assume this ID is the spawn location ID.
monster_ID = { 1002, 2002, 2002, 0, 950, 0 } --- [COLOR="Red"]1002 = beast_chichen_01 ID so change one of the 0, at the end to your desired ID in my case 950 = ain_mardukaboss [/COLOR]
density = { 1.2, 0.7, 0.4, 0.15, 0.1, 0.07 }
interval = { 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100 }
Raremob_ID = { 5044, 5046, 0, 0 }
Raremob_count = { 1, 1, 1, 1 }
Raremob_interval = { 100, 100, 100, 0 }
Question:
Where can I find Monster/Item ID's?
Answer:
You can download them
Question:
How do I make myself a GameMaster?
Answer:
First turn your server off, now in your telecaster DB find your character table and select EDIT 200 rows (or how ever many you have it set at) find permission collum and change the 0 to a 1, if it works your shout should come out ORANGE.
Thats how the lay out should be.
Like I said I might compile a list of FAQ's but not sure If I should waste my time since I know 85% of this forum will continue to be arse's.
its up todate minus the monster spawn thing.
i weeded threw all the topics and added more yesterday.
but ya same idea if u want to add stuff i may have missed its always useful ^^
If they cannot understand that then they shouldn't be using the internet never mind a forum.
this is true . i mostly made it for those who had the basic of questions or already had one up more of a slight wiki with out the flashiness.
i figure if they needed more indepth. they can read the step by step.
then again half these questions could have been resolved if they used it this is just my opinion tho
The last 'guide/help' thread didn't have much in it, it'd be better to compile all the error fixes into one/two threads on the first page then there is no reason for anyone to keep spaming the forum for questions that have been answered within the thread.
FAQ:
Question:
My Game server crash's and gives me a windows error report how do I fix it?
Answer:
Restore your Telecaster database.
Question:
How do I spawn monsters?
Answer:
Close your server, open this directory, [...\RappelzServer\game_bin\Resource\Script] Open the file named monster_respawn.lua (open with note pad or eclipse) and change the Monster_ID to what you would like example:
Code:
if ID == 11 then -- I assume this ID is the spawn location ID.
monster_ID = { 1002, 2002, 2002, 0, 950, 0 } --- [COLOR="Red"]1002 = beast_chichen_01 ID so change one of the 0, at the end to your desired ID in my case 950 = ain_mardukaboss [/COLOR]
density = { 1.2, 0.7, 0.4, 0.15, 0.1, 0.07 }
interval = { 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100 }
Raremob_ID = { 5044, 5046, 0, 0 }
Raremob_count = { 1, 1, 1, 1 }
Raremob_interval = { 100, 100, 100, 0 }
Question:
Where can I find Monster/Item ID's?
Answer:
You can download them
Question:
How do I make myself a GameMaster?
Answer:
First turn your server off, now in your telecaster DB find your character table and select EDIT 200 rows (or how ever many you have it set at) find permission collum and change the 0 to a 1, if it works your shout should come out ORANGE.
Thats how the lay out should be.
Like I said I might compile a list of FAQ's but not sure If I should waste my time since I know 85% of this forum will continue to be arse's.
yes i'm, but i have this time a question to, any 1 manage to et a e-uni card from any mob ?, seems to me those cards are missing in drop tabels, killed mobs from 80+ up to 120+ but cant find any, for so far i remember from offical rapz the shoud drop in that range, and yes you can call me stupid, and shout use search, but i fail at searching and reading
Correction they drop 90-120 range, but not on these files at current.
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?