Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2011, 01:19   #781

elite*gold: 0
Ok here is the STEP BY STEP guide by JW988. Make sure you READ and FOLLOW the directions written here. I don't want to post a link to the forum here b/c I don't want those guys to get spammed with all the useless posts. Download the pdf guide in the link below.

Also I don't want thanks for this post, all thanks go to JW988. We need to appreciate more and QQ/Spam less.
Old 05/12/2011, 01:27   #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
great work, works fine only problem i have is this invisible wall on ti
cant reach the town/trainer, i know i saw somewhere a post from a difrent file, but cant find it anymore, some help is very welcom
#warp( 137844 , 105314 , "CharNameHere")

TI maps bugged
Old 05/12/2011, 01:40   #783

i cant find the problem =( i have write the 2 codes into the Rappelz Auth server but it didnt work =(
Old 05/12/2011, 01:46   #784

Leduan ¿what write the 2 codes ? please
Old 05/12/2011, 01:48   #785

start_service
set game.open_external 1
Old 05/12/2011, 01:54   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablunix View Post
help!! the server not work
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon0011 View Post
From guide on page 20
Now put these commands in to the auth server window
start_service
set game.open_external 1

you will have to do that every time you reopen the auth server

btw please read the guide posted word for word as all ur doing is asking for solutions thats already been givin multiple times
Those two commands won't fix that problem, its when they select the server, not log in initially. My server works and the client works on the same computer, but when I try a second client on another computer I get that error when selecting server.
Old 05/12/2011, 02:02   #787

the codes dont help me =(
Old 05/12/2011, 02:24   #788

the problem same, comand not work for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011_05_12_02_37_57_1024x768.jpg (20.1 KB, 87 views)
Old 05/12/2011, 03:08   #789

@pablunix Could you please post bigger images? A good hosting site is imageshack.us. I can't really see what's going on in your image.
Old 05/12/2011, 03:22   #790

This is the file ^_^ (2009)
Attached Files
File Type: rar m010_003.rar (16.5 KB, 138 views)
Old 05/12/2011, 03:28   #791

The error you're getting means that the client can't connect to the server. So most likely either the port/ip isn't setup correctly or a firewall/router is blocking the port. So make sure that the IP is the one assigned to your computer. If you're trying to connect from a client outside your local network then the IP needs to be the public IP, not the private one (and you need port forwarding setup on your router as well, assuming you have one). And make sure your firewall has the ports open.
Old 05/12/2011, 05:43   #792

I did read all of the guide, just not correctly. I tried putting those 2 commands into the game001 xD
Now that i have done everything correctly (i think) i get into the game and i try to login with the admin/admin and nothing comes up now lol. No error in game but i get this in the Rappelz Auth Server: DB COM ERROR: DB_Account: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).] General network error. Check your network documentation
Not to sure what it means, but if anyone has had the same problem let me know what happened and if you fixed it. Would be most thankful =)

*Also, not sure if this has anything to do with my problem. But after following the guide and removing the password and password enforcing policy i can not log back in the sql thingomebob in the manager xD.
Old 05/12/2011, 06:21   #793

i havent figured out all the charts yet for adding my own pets so heres a question tho wheres the tame rates % hosted as it sits now its really low poultrys fail 9 in a row
i have pet ids and such but can someone pm me or leave it here how i add the parts about owner and char id i really didnt know what to put and under well cage uid id assume thats where u put the tamed id # no begging from me u know that haha but a nudge in the right dirrection?
* reason i found out tames is so low is i figured id tame one on trainee then check the charts for the correct settings ^^*
nvm figured it out ok perhaps not
Old 05/12/2011, 08:08   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerCh93 View Post
I did read all of the guide, just not correctly. I tried putting those 2 commands into the game001 xD
Now that i have done everything correctly (i think) i get into the game and i try to login with the admin/admin and nothing comes up now lol. No error in game but i get this in the Rappelz Auth Server: DB COM ERROR: DB_Account: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).] General network error. Check your network documentation
Not to sure what it means, but if anyone has had the same problem let me know what happened and if you fixed it. Would be most thankful =)

*Also, not sure if this has anything to do with my problem. But after following the guide and removing the password and password enforcing policy i can not log back in the sql thingomebob in the manager xD.
It sounds like you didn't follow the step where you set the TCP/IP Protocol on the SQL Server to Enabled, also you have to set the port to 1433. Its explained in the guide I believe. If you need further help with that let me know.
Old 05/12/2011, 08:15   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
The error you're getting means that the client can't connect to the server. So most likely either the port/ip isn't setup correctly or a firewall/router is blocking the port. So make sure that the IP is the one assigned to your computer. If you're trying to connect from a client outside your local network then the IP needs to be the public IP, not the private one (and you need port forwarding setup on your router as well, assuming you have one). And make sure your firewall has the ports open.
B%$#$% (chinese error) it comes at login server.
theyr server start, they can login with an account...but after selecting server....error.
well "cannot connect to login server"..lmao..how the hell cant connect when it allow to use an registred user...
best way its to start services 1 without windows firewall 2 without antivirus firewall filter.
but even so..problem persist.

did the login server use other port excep 4502 and 4514? (1433 allready openedfor sql server)
and to be cleared we talk here for local host only....after with dyn dns ...
Closed Thread