Help i cannot get the thing to work its says on Error: AUTH DB INIT ERROR: Login failed for user 'sa'. and that part wont let server run please help me
It should, you can also try to add GM-permissions to your character.
Permission is set to 1 and working - shouting with orange font-color.
As I already said. I got buffs through the "add_state" command in the captainherlock console but your suggestions still don't seem to work for me.
My nickname [GM] Test ie if I want to make myself let the hidden village, I must enter this command in the console?
# insert_item (9100000, 1, "[GM] Test")
My nickname [GM] Test ie if I want to make myself let the hidden village, I must enter this command in the console?
# insert_item (9100000, 1, "[GM] Test")
Without the space, you'll get a 800 hour hv-pass.
Code:
#insert_item(910000, 1, "[GM] Test")
But you cant enter hv, you still need the buff which shows the features which you can get from hv.
Anyway, can you share your mob-spawning code with us?
But you cant enter hv, you still need the buff which shows the features which you can get from hv.
Anyway, can you share your mob-spawning code with us?
just where the zeros dobovlyay Id monster, though there is on the location, will have to find where! I know Cho 2004 is a Panther 2 level I'm just next to it signed by the id of another monster, and all =)
in the script monster_respawn (df26b8de23d54dab0fceedacc447c5dc)
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?