Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2011, 23:44   #346

elite*gold: 0
How did you fixed that ? cuz i dont see much issues ...

** UPDATED :
May help us

Old 05/02/2011, 06:00   #347

Ok, here's the current status. Character creation and login work fine. Quests work but they won't show in the quest list. Stats are messed up (5000 hp at level 2..) and doing your first job change will probably cause you to be set to 0 strength and 0 vitality. Not sure about pets, I was able to tame a wolf but the server crashed when placing it in formation. It may be because of the issues with the items and I haven't had a chance to tame another one. T1 pets aren't tamable because the cards don't drop but they aren't in shops either.

Speaking of items... You can pick them up now but the index field is cut off so don't expect sorting to work nor will they be placed at the end of your inventory usually. Mob placement is hosed. I had to go the yak farm before a saw a single mob exiting north from horizon. I'm guessing some of the files came from the KTS since there a creature card and r5 - r7 vendor npc's in the towns. Of course, they don't work. Also, I'm lazy and only filled in the levelresource table to level 60 but all the job levels are in place at least.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you are looking for a ready to go package, this isn't for you. If you aren't familiar with lua, sql and/or c++/asm then wait until something more usable is out there. I'm not real familiar with MSSQL so I'm not sure if these backups will work or not. If not, I'll see about making some .sql files instead. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar RappelzPackage.rar (4.56 MB, 912 views)
Thanks
15 Users
Old 05/02/2011, 07:28   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Ok, here's the current status. Character creation and login work fine. Quests work but they won't show in the quest list. Stats are messed up (5000 hp at level 2..) and doing your first job change will probably cause you to be set to 0 strength and 0 vitality. Not sure about pets, I was able to tame a wolf but the server crashed when placing it in formation. It may be because of the issues with the items and I haven't had a chance to tame another one. T1 pets aren't tamable because the cards don't drop but they aren't in shops either.

Speaking of items... You can pick them up now but the index field is cut off so don't expect sorting to work nor will they be placed at the end of your inventory usually. Mob placement is hosed. I had to go the yak farm before a saw a single mob exiting north from horizon. I'm guessing some of the files came from the KTS since there a creature card and r5 - r7 vendor npc's in the towns. Of course, they don't work. Also, I'm lazy and only filled in the levelresource table to level 60 but all the job levels are in place at least.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you are looking for a ready to go package, this isn't for you. If you aren't familiar with lua, sql and/or c++/asm then wait until something more usable is out there. I'm not real familiar with MSSQL so I'm not sure if these backups will work or not. If not, I'll see about making some .sql files instead. Enjoy!
I do not understand that with your backup that without them, I still can not create a character in the game!
Old 05/02/2011, 10:53   #349

hello Pyrok how you use sql server? 2005 2008

thank you
Old 05/02/2011, 11:04   #350

if you want to restore his databases you need 2008 r2 the normal 2008 wont restore them
Old 05/02/2011, 11:54   #351

@jw988 i havent tested for now, but does it works ?
Old 05/02/2011, 12:11   #352

Yeah works with the aor client, im in game playing around atm, no mobs above 50 anywhere and pets are bugged atm tried a koala in pet slot but crashes server and stats are bugged to but it all looks like just missing data, skills seem to work fine so far and normal npcs work, other ones dont open the item windows, now playing with stats and so forth so my exp is screwed in this screenie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rappelz_screen00000000.JPG (495.2 KB, 306 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2011, 13:51   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
Yeah works with the aor client, im in game playing around atm, no mobs above 50 anywhere and pets are bugged atm tried a koala in pet slot but crashes server and stats are bugged to but it all looks like just missing data, skills seem to work fine so far and normal npcs work, other ones dont open the item windows, now playing with stats and so forth so my exp is screwed in this screenie
Through which client you could create a character? Please make a copy of your database, you'll be very grateful
Old 05/02/2011, 14:53   #354

this probably can be fixed with .lua scripts .. but its encrypted.. you guys know how to decrypt those ???

i can make some tests , but i m overloaded with ItemIds and cheat-engine.
Old 05/02/2011, 16:23   #355

pyrok pls post ya gameserver.opt and authserver.opt
Old 05/02/2011, 16:46   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
pyrok pls post ya gameserver.opt and authserver.opt
authserver.opt

gameserver.opt

Some of the lines are left over from getting the servers to run and probably aren't needed but I just left them in there. The password was generated by the des util that was posted a long time ago.

I have to go to work but my next step will be to fix the stats bug.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2011, 17:58   #357

Gangstar wenn du thx kasieren willst mach mal ein howto auf deutsch ^^
Old 05/02/2011, 17:58   #358

**** ^^
pyrok pls create a guide^^
i got all the time the same errors, cant conenct with my gameserver and my authserver dont work without this

leduan how to von was?^^
ich hab selber probleme zu connecten^^
Old 05/02/2011, 18:02   #359

na wenn der z.b dir geholfen hat kannste es bestimmt selbst das einlogen mein ich^^ und dann erklärste schön
Old 05/02/2011, 18:03   #360

ich reserviere dir schonmal von mir denn ersten thanks wenn es klapt
Closed Thread