Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMaxBR View Post
if it need to be patched for full working , i believe that will take long to release something.
The patching is to get a 6.2 client working. Older clients may or may not need to be patched. I haven't spent much time with the older ones since I'm more interested in getting it to work with 6.2, and 7.x eventually. You'd be surprised how much of the 7.2 additions are already in the server, just not used.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #317

so how the heck bulgarian from ageofrappelz got a working db tables 6.2
if some1 succes on getting server files with all galanet security...this guy server have noone...just a private server with not much security...so tell me guys...did this server make regular db backups?(and where in wich folder) . cuz we can try get his backups and u after can only recover backups

Thanks
1 User
Old   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
The patching is to get a 6.2 client working. Older clients may or may not need to be patched. I haven't spent much time with the older ones since I'm more interested in getting it to work with 6.2, and 7.x eventually. You'd be surprised how much of the 7.2 additions are already in the server, just not used.

i m already surprise what i found inside DB , weapons , armors , Pets like Forest pixie , windy pixie , lidian , astaroth , Ent .....

if you working on 7-x would be great get this new update working , its a dream for me making a private server with new addictions on 7-2 , only for me and my friends. thats why i m not interested to put this online. NO LAG FTW , CHAOS MAGICIAN RULES.
Old   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
so how the heck bulgarian from ageofrappelz got a working db tables 6.2
if some1 succes on getting server files with all galanet security...this guy server have noone...just a private server with not much security...so tell me guys...did this server make regular db backups?(and where in wich folder) . cuz we can try get his backups and u after can only recover backups

they dont have full working DB , sanctuary is closed , there is a lack of mobs inside ToA , Tols , there is no witch quest also.

Old   #320

off topic.
did anyone figure out where the exact item ids are for weapons,pets etc?
per example say when the time comes i wanted to alter an npc. ive looked threw the db and lua files & didnt see them i mean i did see basic function protocals which is normal for this type mmorg. which makes me assumeits in the sframe but didnt see it if it is then i overlooked it
i was also thinking about compling all the info i found for gm refrence as excel charts so u can alter or add things as u wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMaxBR View Post
they dont have full working DB , sanctuary is closed , there is a lack of mobs inside ToA , Tols , there is no witch quest also.
sanc is part 2 aor is part1, he removed witch quest i mean come on it was pointless u would get from 70 to 140 in one quest why would he leave it
u do realise quests pay 15x what it says right?
and the database while it has some bugs its functional to the point it would get us up and running
i mean to do part 2 we would need to add more to thedatabase but as a stable package with 6.1 server 6.2 client its actly not bad if only he gave a **** enough to continue.
check in from time to time and stop using it as a way to cashout fast before everyone gets bored and quits in the next 6 months or so..and he says he wants donations.. ya donations for what he put 2 days work in and hasnt dont **** since on this ill agree
Old   #321

Smile How to config to work with mssql express

Hi all!

I'm a new bie ! Now, i want to testing rappelz server with mssql 2008 express. When i run server, it throw error: "Auth db init error...". I want to known, how to config server connect to sql server which haven't default port 1433, it has dynamic port ex: 13757.

Thanks so much!
Old   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by serivn View Post
Hi all!

I'm a new bie ! Now, i want to testing rappelz server with mssql 2008 express. When i run server, it throw error: "Auth db init error...". I want to known, how to config server connect to sql server which haven't default port 1433, it has dynamic port ex: 13757.

Thanks so much!
serivn,

Hy check this on my pic
Thanks
1 User
Old   #323

Hy All,

Here are DB and SMP could be useful for some people

good luck
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #324

guys if u like i can post a link to my client..i've played on official (5 years but 2 years ago reisntalled client... ). My client its 1.637 (e7p2) - 1.4.726(e6p2). so its with all updates in it until last one....Problem is it has 4.5gb. If u want i coud upload somewhere.
So u coud get maybe a functional server with a complete client even its bigger but has all updates in it....(2 years updates).

gl and hope will get one running soon
Old   #325

Just a quick update.. I decided to give the 6.2 client another try since I know more about how the server works internally now and I've made some good progress. I'll just let the screenshot say the rest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rappelz.jpg (308.9 KB, 349 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #326

Quote:
Just a quick update.. I decided to give the 6.2 client another try since I know more about how the server works internally now and I've made some good progress. I'll just let the screenshot say the rest
It's you create a character on the test server?

Please make backup of the database
Old   #327

Great job pyrok, I havent had a chance in last two weeks to look
at the server as ive been away for work :P

Quote:
Old   #328

Quote:
If you seriousely got it working, then let us call you the "King" :P
It's just a bit strange as demonroro and me, we've tried MANY things, for example re-writing parts of procedures and tables to get them working. And also, we tested the changes with both clients, even with the current 7.2 client. We always stuck at the character loading screen, where we get the error message that the procedure smp_insert_equip_info is acting strange.

However, can't wait for your post, thanks a lot!
Old   #329

pyrok is that 6.x or 7.x?
what u are able to play now.
Old   #330

Quote:
nice work for 2:AM (6.2? 7.x?)

Closed Thread