Just a quick update.. I decided to give the 6.2 client another try since I know more about how the server works internally now and I've made some good progress. I'll just let the screenshot say the rest
Just a quick update.. I decided to give the 6.2 client another try since I know more about how the server works internally now and I've made some good progress. I'll just let the screenshot say the rest
It's 6.2 aor client and data. The quests are totally screwed up right now, it has like 4 Ingmar's Request that are red and can't be viewed. Let me stress again that no amount of work on the database stuff will let you log into the game using 6.2, the game server itself had to be patched in 20-something different places for it to work, including having to remove a sanity check in the lobby character list code to make room for a changed offset that may or may not be important down the road. I'm not posting the complete patched server but I will post a patch file in a little bit along with the changed sql files. I just woke up and have some things to do around the house before I can get back to it.
It's 6.2 aor client and data. The quests are totally screwed up right now, it has like 4 Ingmar's Request that are red and can't be viewed. Let me stress again that no amount of work on the database stuff will let you log into the game using 6.2, the game server itself had to be patched in 20-something different places for it to work, including having to remove a sanity check in the lobby character list code to make room for a changed offset that may or may not be important down the road. I'm not posting the complete patched server but I will post a patch file in a little bit along with the changed sql files. I just woke up and have some things to do around the house before I can get back to it.
Ok, I believe Pyrok. What he says is true about the quests which is why I asked about the NPCs. Also AoR doesn't have a character named Pyrok (could of deleted it but meh).
Ok, I believe Pyrok. What he says is true about the quests which is why I asked about the NPCs. Also AoR doesn't have a character named Pyrok (could of deleted it but meh).
Good work Pyrok!
You can see that this is not the AOR server because he doesn't have the 99999K JPs
Anyway, i have never saw a lvl 2 character that has 5k HP + Oo
USE [Auth]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_account] Script Date: 05/01/2011 23:12:03 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
-- start of smp_insert_character
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_account]
@IN_ACCOUNT nvarchar(31),
@IN_GAMECODE nvarchar(50),
@IN_PASSWORD nvarchar(31)
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
--IF NOT EXISTS ( SELECT * FROM dbo.Accounts WHERE login_name = @IN_ACCOUNT )
-- INSERT dbo.Accounts( login_name,ip,password ) VALUES( @IN_ACCOUNT,0,@IN_ACCOUNT )
SELECT * FROM dbo.Accounts WHERE login_name = @IN_ACCOUNT --AND password = @IN_PASSWORD
SELECT * FROM dbo.Accounts WHERE password = @IN_PASSWORD
USE [Auth]
GO
INSERT dbo.Accounts( login_name,password,block,withdraw_remain_time,age ,auth_ok,pcbang,last_login_server_idx,event_code,r esult ) VALUES('demo','password',0,0,18,1,1,1,0,1)
Dont forget to remove webauth in auth server config file ^^
@Pyrok Great job ! Can you tell me what was the error ? And Can you share files ?
The error is that the client and server expect structures of information about the characters that aren't the same size. The client expects it to be 456 but the server expects it to be 452. Same thing for items. The character stuff is pretty much sorted out now, still working on the item stuff. I can get it to load the inventory correctly but the server crashes as soon as I try to pick up a drop. The odd thing is that it didn't do initially, it just added totally bogus items to the inventory. Yes, I am going to release what is needed to get it up and running. Keep in mind that there are still major issues such as quests not working correctly (they work, the list is just messed up) and the fact that the map data isn't for 6.2. Trainee Island is interesting because you run into invisible walls fairly often. Luckily you can enter the parts needed to do the class transfer quest.
Not sure why the rupees were showing like that, they are normal now.
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?