Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Aimbot Reviews.

Discussion on Overwatch Aimbot Reviews. within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch Aimbot Reviews.

sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/19/2018, 07:21   #2

Very helpful, thanks
Old 05/24/2018, 04:51   #3

I feel like you underrated Dva Systems a lot. The aimbot is all in the fine tuning and a lot of people like myself have amazing configs that make it almost to good. Great review tho.
Old 05/27/2018, 05:17   #4

Nice review! Might use one of them. You should also add average prices to each hack.
Old 06/08/2018, 02:12   #5

I love how H4G isn't on the list XD
Old 06/08/2018, 04:30   #6

elite*gold: 104
I feel some of this is somewhat bias.
Mainly because you posted Perfect Track as one of the best and no detection when it has hardly been around and more than half of the whole community hardly even knows what it is and how fast you will actually get banned, not to mention the price.

As of right now, Dva Systems is probably the only decent and best developed out of the rest, not to mention it's cheaper, and you get better benefits compared to the rest.
Another good thing about Dva Systems is that it is highly configurable long as you know what you're doing and probably has one of the most advanced aiming systems.
Now this isn't even including the fact that it's lifetime which is a lot cheaper than the rest for the same features.
The only difference is that Dva Systems aka Chen's Cafe has another tier called "Private" that probably has one of the best trigger bots and can be used with the regular OW bot.
Not to mention the rest of the stuff you get, such as other private stuff, including a bot for D2, CSGO, and others.
Another thing is that the community for Dva Systems is probably one of the best that you will ever find.
I believe the biggest thing is probably the prices, Dva Systems is $100 for regular VIP, and $200 for Private, which both are lifetime.
I have been using Dva Systems since OW came out, never got banned. The only time I was ever banned was for using a public AHK bot.
Old 06/10/2018, 10:28   #7

and what is with the ultrabot?
Old 06/12/2018, 12:55   #8

Name: Rose
Last Detected: Never
How to buy: Selly.gg link / Reseller
Aimbot: 8/10
Support: 7/10
Overall: 9/10
Comments: Good bot, easy to configure, with flickshot for mccree / widow. hugh + is u get a Destiny 2 bot for free if u buy Rose Overwatch.
Old 06/20/2018, 21:57   #9

sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out sold out
Old 06/21/2018, 14:53   #10

Is this working?
Old 07/06/2018, 19:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobbery View Post
Is this working?
Don't trust this. OP sells Perfect Track so he is biased. He makes the popular providers such as Chens and Rose look bad while promoting his own cheat.
Old 07/06/2018, 20:00   #12

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owneh View Post
the only downside is the 200$ month price, however for one of the best pixel bots on the market it's definitely worth it.
How is betraying yourself and others worth 200$ a month ? pp
I mean i dont mind Cheating at all but prices like this are really
****** up.
Old 07/11/2018, 22:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
I believe the biggest thing is probably the prices, Dva Systems is $100 for regular VIP, and $200 for Private, which both are lifetime.
Looking at their purchase page, it looks like it's $100 every 6 months: -- or am I misreading that?
Old 07/12/2018, 01:31   #14

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOverwatcher View Post
Looking at their purchase page, it looks like it's $100 every 6 months: -- or am I misreading that?
Not sure why it says that. I have lifetime of Private, although that could be due to the fact that I bought my access like more than a year ago.
Old 07/13/2018, 22:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
I feel some of this is somewhat bias.
Mainly because you posted Perfect Track as one of the best and no detection when it has hardly been around and more than half of the whole community hardly even knows what it is and how fast you will actually get banned, not to mention the price.

As of right now, Dva Systems is probably the only decent and best developed out of the rest, not to mention it's cheaper, and you get better benefits compared to the rest.
Another good thing about Dva Systems is that it is highly configurable long as you know what you're doing and probably has one of the most advanced aiming systems.
Now this isn't even including the fact that it's lifetime which is a lot cheaper than the rest for the same features.
The only difference is that Dva Systems aka Chen's Cafe has another tier called "Private" that probably has one of the best trigger bots and can be used with the regular OW bot.
Not to mention the rest of the stuff you get, such as other private stuff, including a bot for D2, CSGO, and others.
Another thing is that the community for Dva Systems is probably one of the best that you will ever find.
I have been using Dva Systems since OW came out, never got banned. The only time I was ever banned was for using a public AHK bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio1995 View Post
I love how H4G isn't on the list XD
I am currently a mod from Cfbot/Insomnis and I find it convenient that only discontinued or unknown/unproven cheats are on the list if you takeout Owsombra which I use and cf/h4g aren't even named nor Opex which are the cheats with the largest userbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
How is betraying yourself and others worth 200$ a month ? pp
I mean i dont mind Cheating at all but prices like this are really
fucked up.
Owsombra is a really smooth internal and i have been using it on multiple occasions it is no longer sold Op should update that however Owsombra brings out a new Memory Aimbot for which im hyped if you want details pm me Owsombra or any of the resellers on discord/ their contacts page ;D