Then please explain to me why people get no reply even after a WEEK for purchasing the Bot ? Not only me, a few others tried, all got no answer at all.
right its been 4 days for me no reply on request to purchase
right its been 4 days for me no reply on request to purchase
Yes, keep distance to D.va systems and this hack in particular. Some people tried it and all of em said that the Owner is away for weeks sometimes.. Just imagine him being away for weeks and OW got an update.. GG
Then please explain to me why people get no reply even after a WEEK for purchasing the Bot ? Not only me, a few others tried, all got no answer at all.
The guy who turns the SharpEye is very considerate, but the hack is detectable and I have had two accounts banned.
guys what do u think about opex, I've been using CfBot aka insomnia for the last 6 month, I'm very happy with its performance, but its detected now, till they update it I'm looking for something else and I was considering opex please let me know your thoughts
guys what do u think about opex, I've been using CfBot aka insomnia for the last 6 month, I'm very happy with its performance, but its detected now, till they update it I'm looking for something else and I was considering opex please let me know your thoughts
Yes, keep distance to D.va systems and this hack in particular. Some people tried it and all of em said that the Owner is away for weeks sometimes.. Just imagine him being away for weeks and OW got an update.. GG
ya I tried to apply for the hack took them week then I said that it takes a long, DVA rejected me and cant even go on their website now cuz im blocked, then the mods deleted my post ... seems shady AF
Movie reviews/ Film Reviews 01/28/2016 - Movies & Series - 3758 Replies guten tag!
kenn so einen thread aus einem andern forum. man schreibt welchen film man zuletzt gesehen hat und eine kurze bewertung dazu (würd sagen auf ner skala 0-10 (schlecht-gut)), evt. mit cover-pic oder so...
dann fang ich mal an
AFTERMATH
find kein cover davon, deshalb ein ausschnitt:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5269/aftermath 6003dn7.jpg
[Suggestion] [New Section] "Game-Reviews" bzw. "Software-Reviews" 12/30/2011 - Suggestions & Feedback - 10 Replies Hey Community!
Mir ist in letzter Zeit aufgefallen das vermehrt Game- bzw. Software-Reviews geschrieben werden. Diese gehen in der "General Gaming Discussion" jedoch sehr schnell unter. Deshalb würde ich vorschlagen eine Untersektion mit dem Namen "Game-Reviews" bzw. "Software-Reviews" anzulegen. Es existiert bereits das Gegenstück nämlich die "Hardware-Reviews".
Pro:
+ Vermeidung von "Soll ich mir das Spiel kaufen?" - Threads durch eine relativ objektive und begründete Aussage über ein...
[Sammelthread/Collectionthread] Gaming-Reviews / Spiele-Reviews 12/29/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies http://dicksmith.com.au/media/DSAU/Media/static/se rvices/ratings-reviews-head.jpg
German:
Hallo Community!
Da in letzter Zeit immer mehr Reviews geschrieben werden, habe ich mich dazu entschlossen einen Sammelthread dafür zu eröffnen. Dieser soll einen Einblick in die vorhandenen Reviews geben und Übersicht schaffen.