Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/25/2016, 15:17   #1096

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Yea but wasnt the 400$ the Price for Lemons mum? XD :l but yea like you said on Skype i lost the finished Server Source while i was walking :l PLZ re-send it me plz bro :l
Old 09/25/2016, 15:17   #1097

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppermost View Post
We have nothing to prove, we have a job in development and we are very well paid. it should not be the same for you... Maybe one day you will find a job which will prevent you from being active on this board 24/24.

So our server is now VERY VERY stable, and you ****! Stop inventing problems that do not exist

Guys who have to talk about the fact that they are well payed should stop using epvp & playing nostale. Get ya house & ya car & ya ******* and stop chilling in this comunity, money boy xD
Old 09/25/2016, 15:29   #1098

The true story is "you can't be a simple programmer to structure a server properly. 100% of public projects are vulnerable and often also present memory leaks."
Old 09/25/2016, 15:32   #1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
The true story is "you can't be a simple programmer to structure a server properly. 100% of public projects are vulnerable and often also present memory leaks."
But they're so well paied, how can there be a mistake/leak in their work o.o
Old 09/25/2016, 15:38   #1100

Received Thanks: 1,019
we don't have anything to learn from people that have not enought nowledge to protect against sql injection :
please get out from this thread. if i were as stupid as you your database would have been dropped.
PS: there is xss injection too.
PPS : seriously what's your problem with the project? we give for free the sources we don't care if you don't like them and prefere use something else for your pserver...
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/25/2016, 15:43   #1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
we don't have anything to learn from people that have not enought nowledge to protect against sql injection :
please get out from this thread. if i were as stupid as you your database would have been dropped.
PPS : seriously what's your problem with the project? we give for free the sources we don't care if you don't like them and prefere use something else for your pserver...
Now i've to use prep statments .. <.<

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Old 09/25/2016, 15:44   #1102

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
"DELETE FROM users; -- );" oh yea what the **** did you tried ? :l

PS: "88.122.22.96" Yea Show your ****** IP on Screen xD But cry When we do it
Old 09/25/2016, 15:48   #1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
Now i've to use prep statments .. <.<

or at least escape quote
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2016, 15:49   #1104

Quote:
or at least escape quote
Nah, more work for less results.. :/
Ever worked with Laravel?
Old 09/25/2016, 15:52   #1105

Quote:
Nah, more work for less results.. :/
Ever worked with Laravel?
that's why i tell "at least"

seriously that's a laravel project? XD
PS: for your alert use something like
it's a way better to look.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/25/2016, 15:53   #1106

Quote:
seriously that's a laravel project? XD
PS: for your alert use something like
it's a way better to look.
Its not. Just asked.

Old 09/25/2016, 15:54   #1107

Quote:
Its not. Just asked.

nope i used symphony but that's quite the same thing in concept
Old 09/25/2016, 15:55   #1108

Quote:
nope i used symphony but that's quite the same thing in concept
Isnt Laravel just using Symphony?

Old 09/25/2016, 15:58   #1109

Quote:
Isnt Laravel just using Symphony?

laravel is build from symphony but stay different. Both use MVC design pattern.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2016, 02:39   #1110

Hallo!

Also erstmal finde ich es schade , wie sehr dieser Thread dem Missbrauch von Konkurrenzkämpfen anheim gefallen ist.
Zunächst ist OpenNos in vielerlei hinsicht besser wie jeder andere Emulator/P.Server(?).
Denn wie ich bereits erwähnte helfen sie der Community und arbeiten fleißig daran einen vollständigen 100% funktionstüchtigen Emulator zu erstellen , auf welchem man dann als ein Normaler User einen Privaten Server erstellen kann/könnte.
Ich finde es ziemlich traurig wenn Leute wie @ (Kein Hate!) einfach nur rumnörgeln oder haten und dieses Projekt schlecht reden. Ich meine immerhin machen sie das ganze ja auch noch freiwillig..
Ich für meinen Teil fülle fleißig den Issue Bereich auf GitHub um dieses Projekt zu untersützen und bin nebenbei fleißig mit Uppermost in Skype am kommunizieren..
Vielleicht kann man diesen Thread ja jetzt einfach wieder zum eigentlichem Thema zurückkehren lassen..

BTT: I have a Question:
- When u've finished the Emulator someday , will u just release ur Packet.txt ? I know its simple to get tho. But just for the People who arent that motivated to collect 'em?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.
Closed Thread