Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2016, 14:25   #346

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppermost View Post
In this event, I beg you to leave this page, if you do not like. Nobody forced you to criticize this project (unconstructive), which on top of that is 100% free, a minimum of respect for the work of others, you do not know? We will simply answer more. Pity.
Respect ? :l Pff in this Sektion i never saw something like this xD. And a other thing where get the people who works on this **** the **** % Numbers ? From google or what ? xD
Login Server 95%.. Nha the Login looks like begin i mean adding a World Server to Login Server is **** you know? To for a "Emulator" but yes WaaT Reloaded
Old 03/16/2016, 15:38   #347

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
Respect ? :l Pff in this Sektion i never saw something like this xD. And a other thing where get the people who works on this **** the **** % Numbers ? From google or what ? xD
Login Server 95%.. Nha the Login looks like begin i mean adding a World Server to Login Server is **** you know? To for a "Emulator" but yes WaaT Reloaded
O_o if you don't want you can simple dont click on this thread. Go to make your own emulator and **** ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2016, 16:42   #348

hi

nice realese . but i don't get monsters ... but ty and good job with ur source ^^

Old 03/16/2016, 17:10   #349

Quote:
Ok thanks for your helpful comment
Old 03/16/2016, 18:31   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiakrap View Post
nice realese . but i don't get monsters ... but ty and good job with ur source ^^

That's because nor mob or spells have been coded, for example i've started coding Skills on my own see this pic
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2016, 21:50   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polipolictosaurus View Post
That's because nor mob or spells have been coded, for example i've started coding Skills on my own see this pic
cool but if you want to try doing something the most helpful thing will be itemhandlers, were missing some(huge part) of them
Old 03/16/2016, 22:25   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDomino View Post
cool but if you want to try doing something the most helpful thing will be itemhandlers, were missing some(huge part) of them
Yeah I'll try maybe I can do something :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2016, 23:12   #353

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polipolictosaurus View Post
Hi there again! Thanks for last reply about the problem I had on starting the Server! I wanted to show you that I managed to make Skill Appear and be a part of the HUD bar.

For now it's just a little change on database and a custom command to load the spell list so it's still nothing actually... I know that this part of the game isn't in your current milestone but i would really like to help and get something Cool out of this Emulator! even more than it already is!
interesting ;D but yes it's not in the current milestone will do it on 1.0.4 with all monster battle and skills system^^

Quote:
Respect ? :l Pff in this Sektion i never saw something like this xD. And a other thing where get the people who works on this shit the Shit % Numbers ? From google or what ? xD
Login Server 95%.. Nha the Login looks like begin i mean adding a World Server to Login Server is shit you know? To for a "Emulator" but yes WaaT Reloaded
Login server is almost finished (just need to add multi world server support for channel and servers - need to add it to wcf) for your own information login and world should be different cause the goal of channels and world is to split the ressource in many servers so if you have only 1 executable you can't...
PS: i don't see any common point with waat... The code is totaly different and it's not the same language...

PPS: we added spawn and movment of monsters(8333 monsters on this exemple)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 03/17/2016, 10:11   #354

XXXXX of Monster !
Stress test
Old 03/17/2016, 10:38   #355

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppermost View Post

XXXXX of Monster !
Stress test
Nice, but it's on one map with not a lot of clients, but in my eyes, the emulator is totally not ****** and will handle that without problems
Old 03/17/2016, 10:57   #356

it's easier to test with a lot of monster than with a lot of client^^
Old 03/17/2016, 15:34   #357

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
But mobs are not hard i mean on the Map i can see not 10% of mobs that are in NT so its not hard
Old 03/17/2016, 15:37   #358

Quote:
But mobs are not hard i mean on the Map i can see not 10% of mobs that are in NT so its not hard
all monster from each public map are in the emu 100%... just instance monster are not spawn...

(if this is 10% of this map on nostale you have a problem...)

there is 8333 monster in public part of nostale

PS: no one tell that's it's difficult.. just that we done it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2016, 17:48   #359

Can you share compiled files? I really want to test, but i'm too lazy to compile
Thanks!
Old 03/17/2016, 18:02   #360

compīled files cant work if you don't understand wcf and i'm too lazy to do a tutos on wcf installation for the moment
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread