Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing bot without injecting

Discussion on Fishing bot without injecting within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing bot without injecting

Hi,

I sell a fishing bot without injecting, using Actiona (fishing with the SP).

You can't be banned if you stay on your computer.

The price is 20€.

Add me on Discord : koffi#3365
Old 01/26/2022, 22:40   #2

elite*gold: 2505
Wrong section. And who wants a new fishbot ? That's already released from Hatz for free, open source.
Old 02/23/2022, 11:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Its without injection, so not the same.
Thanks to answer for something
Old 02/24/2022, 07:45   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by remidepain2 View Post
Its without injection, so not the same.
Thanks to answer for something
Basicly it's the same. In both cases if the gm writes you and you don't answer you are ******. And the base function of the bot is same. So why you should buy one if you get something that you just need to inject for free lol
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Injecting DLL into silkroad exes without loader
08/14/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Injecting a DLL into windows x86 PE on startup without using external injector. First of all, sorry for my bad english. Russian is not allowed here, so, deal with it. I really hope you can understand this, lol. I do know there are some guides to do this out there. But this is focused on sro, and I do actually give support to people having issues. Sorry for the images. They will be visible as soon as I get premium subscription or 20 posts, I guess. 1. Purpose As many of you already...
Read screen without injecting?
05/14/2011 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Basically, I want to create a program in c++/C# that can read data off screen without injecting any DLL. I want to read for example a timer in a windowed game (As far as I know it won't work on full screen) without injecting anything, the game is hack protected. I am not trying to hack it, just to build an addon :) Thx for your time, BreaKer.
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you