Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?

Discussion on Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?

Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 ******* hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Old 06/02/2008, 10:05   #2

no one can help me with this? ; ; i heard ffxiapp can do this or something like that...
Old 06/02/2008, 19:53   #3

this one does...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fishing bot?
02/19/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
One more question, haha. Does anybody have a simple, working fishing bot that works with the newest patch of the game? Thanks again.
fishing bot? possible?
08/06/2008 - Rohan - 14 Replies
hey guys how about making a fishing bot, something like always hit the right place in the bar? =P
about fishing help.
10/14/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
about fishing bot . im not sure about how exactly to make a source for a fishing bot that doesnt move like certain timing so the public doesnt see you running.. someone wanna pm me the source for that or the source for any fishing bot?
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.