Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read screen without injecting?

Discussion on Read screen without injecting? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Read screen without injecting?

Basically, I want to create a program in c++/C# that can read data off screen without injecting any DLL. I want to read for example a timer in a windowed game (As far as I know it won't work on full screen) without injecting anything, the game is hack protected. I am not trying to hack it, just to build an addon

Thx for your time,
BreaKer.
Old 05/11/2011, 21:29   #2

elite*gold: 150
There are probably 3 ways of getting information about what another process is doing:
- by injecting code/dlls
- by using or
- by getting some pixels of the screen with
Old 05/11/2011, 21:50   #3

With you know-how it is impossible.

Cheers!
Old 05/14/2011, 22:31   #4

GetPixel is often blocked, because this is a typical way for a Pixel-Bot.

But there are other ways that are used from the screen video software that normaly works. ( So people can create ingame videos )

Take a look into this thread:

It contais the Source-Code for a C# Pixel Bot.
The Kernal Driver is blocked in the meantime , but huge parts of the code shoud still work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help by injecting
10/01/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Some people say their hacks dont work but you always can use Gordon 1.4.0 You dont need to have an account for it. Just download gordonsys loader, open it and than u see login screen. But above login screen there are some tabs, click on injector, type by process Engine.exe click on pick library, choose your .dll file fill in by delay 0 (or 1000) click on stealth injection, (If u want to keep this settings click on Add library) click inject, And enjoy playing, (srry for my bad english)...
method of injecting
12/25/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
Any injector... as usual automatic injection, find the dll file, type the specialforce.exe but before that download this :cmdSwitch.vbs Download The tools here >>>>>>> O <<<<<<< 1. Open cmd switcher (When downloading Click then the Save as. Dont click Open with notepad) > Click Ok http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8343/snap4s.jp g
Packet injecting...
03/05/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Alright people. lets figure something out. I want to know if I'm at a dead end before I release anything. (and no I don't really have anything yet). My friends and I have gotten around hackshield, and it still thinks it's running. I've gotten the S4Client to show up in WPE pro's process list. but it doesn't find any packets besides this: 00000000 0A:00:F0:0A:00:00:00:00:00:00 .......... That's the only packet it gets, which is weird because I didn't get the cannot inject dll error....
trouble injecting
01/24/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
hi i've been having trouble injecting dll's into gunz. Everytime i inject a dll and select a server on the server select screen it says "Cannot Connect to Server" and after a while it says something about hacking attempt and closes Gunz. When i try to log back into gunz it tells me i have to reboot. It gets annoying after a while because i have rebooted my computer 10-20 times and only gotten the hacks to work about 3-4 times. I'm using InjecTOR and using God Mode.dll and Dark Destruction.dll....