Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source] Fish Script

Discussion on [Source] Fish Script within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 01/12/2021, 16:56   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraleandwolf View Post
nice and interesting bot/script.
im pretty interested in auto it and this packetlogger and how they work together.
i got some question:
so you can basicly create a "bot" / script with auto it and this packetlogger? f.e. a farming script/bot?

how does it work with the packets? is you "suspicious" if you receive/send packets?
i tested multiple bots form epvp for nostale... and some off them (i think, but not sure) also use packets to do actions in game. somehow after only 5-15 mins "botting" i get instead messages from GM for testing activity...
does "look" different if you work with sending packets?
correct me if im wrong...

is there any tutorial on this things?

do i only need auto it and this packetlogger f.e. i want to create an nostale bot/script that f.e. farms mandragos?

maybe i just dont understood everything and im just thinking wrong...somehow...
but somehow i thought (especialy if you have some basic programming knowledge) almost everybody can create a script/bot for nostale with auto it and packetlogger?
thx in advance
With packets you can do almost everything in the game but there are some things that are a bit tricky, for example if you send the walk packet your character will move server side but you won't see your character moving on your screen. About the GM stuff if you send the packets exactly as you send them by playing normal there should be no problem.

Thanks to this packetlogger you can create bots and macros without any knowledge on reversing and you don't need that much programming knowledge. If you want some example on how to make an auto it program that use this packetlogger you can take a look at the source of this script. You also have a very nice and short example on how to connect your program to the packetlogger at the end of BaldeTiger's API:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2021, 17:16   #92

yeah so after a couple hours or often after stopping to fish an error message pops up, disabling the bot. after that i need to close the nostale client, open it again and run the bot program anew.

any tips or is id say bug new?
Old 01/12/2021, 17:41   #93

elite*gold: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraleandwolf View Post
nice and interesting bot/script.
im pretty interested in auto it and this packetlogger and how they work together.
i got some question:
so you can basicly create a "bot" / script with auto it and this packetlogger? f.e. a farming script/bot?

how does it work with the packets? is you "suspicious" if you receive/send packets?
i tested multiple bots form epvp for nostale... and some off them (i think, but not sure) also use packets to do actions in game. somehow after only 5-15 mins "botting" i get instead messages from GM for testing activity...
does "look" different if you work with sending packets?
correct me if im wrong...

is there any tutorial on this things?

do i only need auto it and this packetlogger f.e. i want to create an nostale bot/script that f.e. farms mandragos?

maybe i just dont understood everything and im just thinking wrong...somehow...
but somehow i thought (especialy if you have some basic programming knowledge) almost everybody can create a script/bot for nostale with auto it and packetlogger?
thx in advance
That what Hatz~'s said and you can use literally every language that supports the TCP-Protocol. But in the most cases AutoIt will be fast enough, so if you're new it's worth it to just learn the simple script language. But if you've already experience in C#/Python/Lua... you can also use them.

Like Hatz~ said if you walk you can't see it but you do walk. A lot of people also use at the same time the "tp" packet to "fake" the walk. (Teleporting client-side, so it's not bannable! It's like the mage teleport skill so looks very clunky, but at least you can see where your character is.)

E.g.:
- Log all "in" packets to get the monster id's.
- If it's a Mandragora use a path finder algorithm (e.g. A*) to find the way to the mob.
- Send the walk packet every 1s with X distance and at the same time the "tp" packet. (You need to look how fast you're able to walk to "emulate" it, I guess in the OpenNos-Source you can look for it).
- Then simply just use the "u_s" packet to attack the monster.
- Check if the mob is dead
- Log the "drop/put..." packet or however it is called and walk to the position. Maybe the packet also tells you if it is your loot with a player-id.
- Use the loot packet to pick it up (Forgot the name)

That's actually it. Some work but doable with AutoIt and the PacketLogger.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2021, 17:43   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriser52 View Post
yeah so after a couple hours or often after stopping to fish an error message pops up, disabling the bot. after that i need to close the nostale client, open it again and run the bot program anew.

any tips or is id say bug new?
I've just added some array size check to the code that should fix that issue.

Download on first post
Old 01/13/2021, 04:15   #95

Nice, i just tried it out but a number of times the bot ended up not reeling in anymore but rather tried doing that when the idle animation played. It basically ends in a loop of casting the rod, not reeling in when its supposed to and trying to reel in when my char does the idle animation, then again casting.
Also the script window goes into "not responding" when i try to close it after some time.
I also observed that other windows that arent fishing tried using the fishing skills (they used the skills in the spot of casting, buffing)
Additionally while using the "FishBotMaxJob" application it still used the exp buff skill

Edit: more weird behaviour:
after missing twice it caught 2 fish, then resumed missing.
the 2 misses were also really close after the reel in time window ended.

Edit2: what else i noticed is that even when fishing without bait (only with the skill) it still has the bug after a while.
Additionally the programs dont fully close when you close the client, i had some processes running which i only saw with the taskmanager, had to close them with that aswell. I closed the client, ran the program again a couple times (didnt bother to restart my whole system if i needed to restart the bot)
Hope my insights help.

(my skill allocation:)

Is there a way to restart the bot without closing the client itself where i want to restart it? closing the commandprompt-like window or the application tray icons didnt work.

More info:
I have multiple windows opened, where only one client is actually fishing.
The bug occured randomly i think, once it was after 10 mins, another time was after an hour or so i believe, i didnt time it.

Can you make a version that only fishes when you have the buff active that your line doesnt break?
Bait is limited and id like to maximise the value of it.
Old 01/13/2021, 09:38   #96

Quote:
Nice, i just tried it out but a number of times the bot ended up not reeling in anymore but rather tried doing that when the idle animation played. It basically ends in a loop of casting the rod, not reeling in when its supposed to and trying to reel in when my char does the idle animation, then again casting.
It should work fine, do you have high ping?

Quote:
Also the script window goes into "not responding" when i try to close it after some time.
If you are referring to the Packetlogger window try adding some filters for recv packets like mv, in, eff, cond, die, st

Quote:
Edit2: what else i noticed is that even when fishing without bait (only with the skill) it still has the bug after a while.
Additionally the programs dont fully close when you close the client, i had some processes running which i only saw with the taskmanager, had to close them with that aswell. I closed the client, ran the program again a couple times (didnt bother to restart my whole system if i needed to restart the bot)
Hope my insights help.

(my skill allocation:)

Is there a way to restart the bot without closing the client itself where i want to restart it? closing the commandprompt-like window or the application tray icons didnt work.
If you go to the bottom right of your screen and click the arrow you'll see an icon of the program, if you rightclick you'll see an exit program button. It should exit correctly.

Quote:
More info:
I have multiple windows opened, where only one client is actually fishing.
The bug occured randomly i think, once it was after 10 mins, another time was after an hour or so i believe, i didnt time it.
The bot is designed to be used on every client that you have opened at the moment, if you just want to fish on 1 account then open that account, start the bot, then open the other accounts.

Quote:
Can you make a version that only fishes when you have the buff active that your line doesnt break?
Bait is limited and id like to maximise the value of it.
If you are fishing and you run out of baits the bot will start automatically fishing only when the skill is on so you don't need baits at all.
Old 01/13/2021, 14:30   #97

thx for your anwers. i will see and try if i can get something done. i will definitely come back if i have any questions
Old 01/13/2021, 15:18   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
It should work fine, do you have high ping?

No, my connection is fine but im telling you that after some time the new version just stops working in that it reels in way too late. i can make a vid if you want more proof, but for now im using the version i had from before the upodate, that one still works better.

Quote:
If you go to the bottom right of your screen and click the arrow you'll see an icon of the program, if you rightclick you'll see an exit program button. It should exit correctly.
thats what i tried aswell, which i also tried to tell you. when i exit out of the program that way it still lingers, it shows up in my taskmanager without anything in the application tray or actual windows on the screen. isnt really a problem tho i think.

Quote:
The bot is designed to be used on every client that you have opened at the moment, if you just want to fish on 1 account then open that account, start the bot, then open the other accounts.
yes, i know that. i have multiple windows opened and sometimes i need to do something else than fishing with the character i usually do it. when i return the bot obviosuly doesnt work anymore since i ran around, switched sps, used skills and all that other stuff you do while normally playing.
The only way i found to get the bot to work again is to close that client, open it again and run the bot exe again. and i wanted to know if theres an easy way.

Quote:
If you are fishing and you run out of baits the bot will start automatically fishing only when the skill is on so you don't need baits at all.
yes, i also know that. ive also confirmed in my past post that this works well with the same bug when youre fishing with bait.
i was asking for another exe that only fishes when the line buff (3% decreased chance for the line to break) is active, because that inherently increases the value of the bait when you get more fish out of your tries.
Old 01/13/2021, 18:49   #99

Can we do other things while the bot is working? (talking, using other skills, move...)

Edit: and, isn't it suspicious to fish with multiple accounts? I mean, is it a big risk towards being banned?
Old 01/13/2021, 19:28   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKIBURGOS View Post
Can we do other things while the bot is working? (talking, using other skills, move...)

Edit: and, isn't it suspicious to fish with multiple accounts? I mean, is it a big risk towards being banned?
You can chat, you can even use the bazar, but moving isnt possible, nor is doing anything else with your character. you could play with your partner and pet only

Also: Hatz~, do you have the previous version?
i only got the old maxjob bot but not the one for low jobs.
The new one has a bug that it keeps missing fish as i said, so id rather use the old version.

I know timed it: with 3 clients (1 with maxjob, the others with norm) i need to relog the lower ones (the ones with the newer version of the bot) every 8 minutes. pretty consistent aswell, its really annoying. please fix that or at least let us download the previous version.
Old 01/13/2021, 20:29   #101

Quote:
You can chat, you can even use the bazar, but moving isnt possible, nor is doing anything else with your character. you could play with your partner and pet only

Also: Hatz~, do you have the previous version?
i only got the old maxjob bot but not the one for low jobs.
The new one has a bug that it keeps missing fish as i said, so id rather use the old version.

I know timed it: with 3 clients (1 with maxjob, the others with norm) i need to relog the lower ones (the ones with the newer version of the bot) every 8 minutes. pretty consistent aswell, its really annoying. please fix that or at least let us download the previous version.
I've been using the one in first post (I assume it's the newest version) for an hour and had no problems.
Thanks for the response btw .

Edit: I just needed to relog.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2021, 21:55   #102

I've also tested it for a few hours today and it was working fine. But if you want the older version add me on discord: Hatz#9885
Old 01/14/2021, 08:15   #103

Closing the packetlogger from one account is enough to make the bot stop right?

Edit: to make it stop for that specific account
Old 01/14/2021, 16:48   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKIBURGOS View Post
Closing the packetlogger from one account is enough to make the bot stop right?

Edit: to make it stop for that specific account
Closing packetlogger stops the connection between the bot and the account. I don't know if the bot crashes. You can try
Old 01/15/2021, 09:35   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
Closing packetlogger stops the connection between the bot and the account. I don't know if the bot crashes. You can try
I've tried and it doesn't crash, it works perfectly. But if you are planning to fish again, you'll need to relog I think. Or, if you just want a quick break, you can just move away from the shore (which stops the bot) and you can just manually fish once to get the bot working again.

Okay, I've found one kind of problem. Let's say I'm fishing with accounts A and B. B runs out of worms (idk its item name in english) so it starts fishing only each 2 mins. A gets kicked out of the server. I relog with it and start again the bot (without relogging with B). Now B is constantly saying that I don't have enough worms (which means I'm continuously sending the "throw rod" packet). The solution is simple, you can relog with all your accounts and restart the bot. Or even leave it as it is, but it seems really suspicious that I'm constantly sending that packet.

Thought I might let you know, maybe it's nothing serious but maybe it is, I don't have the knowledge