I unpacked the EasyBot folder> all files from the folder> then moved them to the folder with NostaleClientX.exe> I turned on the GF> I turned on nostale from the Gf launcher> I turned on CheatEngine with administrator rights> I found the NostaleClientX process> I entered NosEasyBot.dll into it> And the message "Failed injecting the DLL"
I've already reinstalled the GF launcher and Nostale didn't help.
More precisely, I unpacked the whole thing to the C> GameForge Client > Nostale > pl-PL
Hello Hatz~, since the christmas update which just finished the bot is not working anymore. U got an idea how to fix it?
I used it the whole last week and everything worked fine.
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )