Super I can only recommend. I bought the premium version directly. Did not get along in the first moment but after a short time everything was great. Also the supporters in the Dc were very helpful and also the payment process was completed in under 1 min.
buddy bot still running? I did not manage to start the bot. I put the game in the nostale folder, when I do inject it gives an error. What am I doing wrong?
buddy bot still running? I did not manage to start the bot. I put the game in the nostale folder, when I do inject it gives an error. What am I doing wrong?
You probably didn't move the files correctly, check what directory is your game using, you can check it on your gameforge client > click on your accounts > general. Also check that you moved the bot files not the folder itself.
So here you have a summary of what features I've been adding since the last update to the bot. The hero time-space bots have been out for a week and I haven't got any complain so it should be stable.
Quote:
Bot is updated!
What's new?
[Premium version]
Added new guides in the premium section of the Discord explaining almost all the features of the bot.
Added custom delay for staying in the miniland.
Added option: "Randomize waypoints with a value of X cells".
Added hotkey ALT+F9 for toggling ON the "No render" option on all the bots.
Added hotkey ALT+F10 for toggling OFF the "No render" option on all the bots.
Added option to kill mobs when you are outisde the pts 35-45 in custom range.
Added new option "Custom sound" for every security module. You can now set your own .wav file to be played when the security is triggered.
Added "No Delay" option. It's more like a custom delay since you can change how fast it will be and even increase the default game value.
Added "Zoom Hack".
Added "Attack Speed Hack".
Added "Speed Hack". You can choose how much speed you'll add to your character.
Updated free version to match Premium version interface
Updated free version for the Hong Kong client
[Premium version]
Updated premium version for the Hong Kong client
[How to use the bot in the Hong Kong client]
Download the bypassed client "NostaleX.dat" from the first post of this thread.
Replace the original NostaleX.dat with the bypassed client in your game folder (I'd recommend to make a copy of the original client first)
Move all the bot files inside the game folder.
Open the Manager.exe
If you don't see your client in the list click on the "Refresh" button.
Select your game client.
Click on the "Start Bot" button.
[Credits]
Big thanks and full credits to @ for the bypassed client and also a tool that allows you to patch the client. Thanks to him you can now use the bot in the Hong Kong client!
Github repository:
[Download]
You can download the bypassed client and the new bot version in the first post!
bot does not follow route stands still or goes randomly.(premium version)
Did you add any skill to the bot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pombo123
Hey bro i got a problem, my game crashes when i use the manager to inject the bot in the game, can you help me ?
You probably didn't move the bot files into your game folder. If you think you did it check that it is the right path that your game is using. You can check what directory is your game using by going into your gf launcher > click in your accounts > general > directory.
You probably didn't move the bot files into your game folder. If you think you did it check that it is the right path that your game is using. You can check what directory is your game using by going into your gf launcher > click in your accounts > general > directory.
i solved the route problem but after ic i get game stopped error how can i solve it
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )