can add button of turning off the pick up?
also looking forward the function of attacking selected monster only
I will add the button to enable/disable pick up on the next update. About the attack thing since the bot targets by sending space to the window and i can't find the attack function and entity list i'm not able to do that, maybe in the future
I will add the button to enable/disable pick up on the next update. About the attack thing since the bot targets by sending space to the window and i can't find the attack function and entity list i'm not able to do that, maybe in the future
You found walk function but can't found attack function or entities ?
You found walk function but can't found attack function or entities ?
Yep, i put a breakpoint on the yellow arrow coordinates value and then i executed till return and the function was just there but i don't really know where to start looking for the attack function. About the entity list I found what I think is the list of the players in the map but i was getting crazy looking for mob list. Anyways without the attack function even if I find the mob list it would be useless. I'm not experienced at all with memory bots, at the moment i'm learning the things and I wanted to put my knowledge on this bot as I learn but at the moment I have few time to invest on it and I'm also working on other stuff.
Yep, i put a breakpoint on the yellow arrow coordinates value and then i executed till return and the function was just there but i don't really know where to start looking for the attack function. About the entity list I found what I think is the list of the players in the map but i was getting crazy looking for mob list. Anyways without the attack function even if I find the mob list it would be useless. I'm not experienced at all with memory bots, at the moment i'm learning the things and I wanted to put my knowledge on this bot as I learn but at the moment I have few time to invest on it and I'm also working on other stuff.
Well instead of attack function you can just use packet, get send packet function and send su i guess
If you really want to use in-game function then, I found function on address NostaleClientX.exe+13DC38 for this patch (pattern: 0x66 0x83 0xB8 0x80 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x7D 0x0A 0x6A 0x00 0x33 0xC9 0xE8). As parameters it takes ptr to TPlayerManager, ptr to Skill and ptr to TEntity.
I think he wants to use two characters, one to attack and the other to heal mana. Both with the same path
With this bot it is not possible because if the mage doesn't find a target it will be just moving between points while the other one would stay behind killing mobs. And since he said he wants to level up fairies i supose he's killing on a static point with a partner.
With this bot it is not possible because if the mage doesn't find a target it will be just moving between points while the other one would stay behind killing mobs. And since he said he wants to level up fairies i supose he's killing on a static point with a partner.
Exactly, I'm not that much familiar with packetlogger so I thought that it would be cool option in your bot. But I suppose that someone already made that and I'm just too unlucky that I can't find it.
Like I know coding and stuff around it but the problem is that I don't have much time to learn it rn because my uni takes a lot of that free time away from me.
Exactly, I'm not that much familiar with packetlogger so I thought that it would be cool option in your bot. But I suppose that someone already made that and I'm just too unlucky that I can't find it.
Like I know coding and stuff around it but the problem is that I don't have much time to learn it rn because my uni takes a lot of that free time away from me.
I know, university takes your life, you can add me on discord if you want i can teach you how to do it with the packetlogger
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )