I know, university takes your life, you can add me on discord if you want i can teach you how to do it with the packetlogger
I already figured that out, it's actually pretty straight forward. Now I don't know how to send those packets. Like I know that I have to make a .dll file and then inject it but I have no idea how to code sending packets. My discord is NECRAZ#7858 if you are willing to share your coding wisdom.
The bot crashes entirely whenever I try to remove some checkpoints from the list, If you need more information regarding this behaviour just tell me and I'll look forward to help you reproduce such bug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by copycz
I already figured that out, it's actually pretty straight forward. Now I don't know how to send those packets. Like I know that I have to make a .dll file and then inject it but I have no idea how to code sending packets. My discord is NECRAZ#7858 if you are willing to share your coding wisdom.
It's curious how you kind of want somebody to teach you stuff and in a previous post you stated that you wouldn't help by sharing your fix to a non-working bot (which is open-source) because "you're selfish".
Because of this bot can you be banned for client manipulation or just to not respond to the GM? I always use Nosjobbot which practically uses space bar and x, and you can only get banned if you don't answer a gm
Because of this bot can you be banned for client manipulation or just to not respond to the GM? I always use Nosjobbot which practically uses space bar and x, and you can only get banned if you don't answer a gm
Only if you don't respond to the GM, the bot uses key pressing as the bot you described, read some values from memory such as hp/mp and 1 function which is the game walk function.
Idk I've been banned for botting, while not being online. So I guess there may be a case, where someone records you botting and then reports that via support. I am sure no gm checked on me.
Thank for you your bot, can u add list of monster in the map please ?
That's on my list of things to add in the future but at the moment im not developping it, sice i have not much time and im not motivated at all. I also would like to rewrite the entire code since it's very messy and get better at reversing.
I unpacked everything into the nostale folder. I downloaded the cheat engine. I did everything as in the post. I still get an error "Failed injecting the DLL"
I unpacked everything into the nostale folder. I downloaded the cheat engine. I did everything as in the post. I still get an error "Failed injecting the DLL"
Make sure you moved the files from the folder not the root folder
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )