Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Phoenix Bot

Discussion on [Release] Phoenix Bot within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 09/01/2021, 21:42   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricacole1998 View Post
46% are viruses, if you have installed it I recommend formatting the PC.

46% are viruses, if you have installed it I recommend formatting the PC.

For some reason, I can't delete my duplicate message or put links, use VirusTotal.
Thanks man, I sold the computer and bought a new one. Safety first of all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2021, 23:40   #302

Hello, from today I had a problem.

When opening the program, I get an error message: "SSL connect error" and then "Connection error", in the end it won't let me open it.

This has happened to me since today, I was using it for a while, I closed it and when I wanted to use it again it started to give that error (which is rare since I did not make any changes to my pc or internet).

I tried to restart the pc, internet, everything that has occurred to me ... Any solution?
Old 09/01/2021, 23:54   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakiro10 View Post
Hello, from today I had a problem.

When opening the program, I get an error message: "SSL connect error" and then "Connection error", in the end it won't let me open it.

This has happened to me since today, I was using it for a while, I closed it and when I wanted to use it again it started to give that error (which is rare since I did not make any changes to my pc or internet).

I tried to restart the pc, internet, everything that has occurred to me ... Any solution?
Can you try turning off your antivirus? Could you also join the discord and open a ticket with a more details about your issue? You can find a link to join the discord on the first post of this thread.
Old 09/02/2021, 20:39   #304

I'm currently using this, and thanks for everything but I'd like to transfer my gold from one account to another, is there a way to do that?
Old 09/03/2021, 06:40   #305

I'm using the free version atm and when I click '' Start the bot'' Both (The bot and the game client crash) Any idea why ?
Old 09/03/2021, 07:04   #306

can you add the function that attack only the selected monster?
Old 09/03/2021, 10:19   #307

I can't download the bot, "no permissions"
Old 09/05/2021, 20:49   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by umtglz View Post
I'm currently using this, and thanks for everything but I'd like to transfer my gold from one account to another, is there a way to do that?
There's no way to move the gold without leaving a mark but you might be able to despite the GM's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic01as1 View Post
I'm using the free version atm and when I click '' Start the bot'' Both (The bot and the game client crash) Any idea why ?
You probably didn't move the bot files into the game folder. Make sure you move all the files and folders not the main folder itself. Also make sure you're moving them to the right directory. To check the right directory go into your gameforge launcher > click on your accounts > general > directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoqoc View Post
can you add the function that attack only the selected monster?
That's already added in the bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by koxarz View Post
I can't download the bot, "no permissions"
Probably your antivirus is blocking it. Try tu turn it off or try with a different browser.

Bot update

Launcher
  • Updated launcher icons. Thanks to @ for the nice work.
  • Fixed a bug were the login window was not being shown in the taskbar.
  • Now in the client list all windows that matches the class TNosTaleMainF will be displayed instead of specific processes.

Free version
  • Updated free version to match premium version aesthethic and options.

Premium version
  • Bug fixed: AoT bot was not joining the Arena of Masters correctly.
  • Interactive map moved to a floating window to avoid an unnecessary resize of the main window. Now you can filter what to see in the map and change the size.
  • Added option to follow a character in the misc tab.
  • Some other minor bug fixes that I don't remember.

Bot status update

As some of you might have noticed there haven't been much updates since the past 2 months besides some bug fixes because of the following reasons:
  • I was not much motivated to code in the bot.
  • It was summer and I was on vacation so I'd rather spend time doing other things than coding on the bot.
  • The code was getting very messy again and I was not enjoying much when I had to work on it.

However I'm very thankful to all the users and supporters that are currently using the bot I never though the bot would gain the attention of so many people and so I decided to rewrite the bot again. Last time the code base improved a lot when I recoded it but as I learn more I notice more mistakes and so I'll like to make a completely new version of the bot. This are my main goals with the new version of the bot:
  • Improve overall stability of the bot.
  • Improve the code base of the bot so it will be easier for me to add new features.
  • Add some new features and suggestions.
  • Rework and improve some already existing features.

I also want to make clear that this won't happen tomorrow or next week, probably not even next month. I think the bot is already in a good spot and I want to make things calmed and correctly this time. I'll keep giving support on discord and in the forum as always. Since I'm making a new version of the bot this is the right time to make your suggestions. You can write them here in the forum or if you have the premium role on discord you can write them there too and people can vote them.

Thanks for all the support
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/10/2021, 05:25   #309

best bot for nostale atm just dont be stupidly obvious
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2021, 23:51   #310

hat scih erledigt, war mein fehler
Old 09/11/2021, 17:03   #311

I use a lot of payment bots i nostale and it's the best what i had.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2021, 05:31   #312

I get this when I want to open the bot :

SSL connect error
Old 10/20/2021, 17:36   #313

where i the download?
Old 10/22/2021, 23:25   #314

wollte jetzt auf premium machen, aber gibt es nur die credit card methode, die habe ich nämlich nicht
Old 10/23/2021, 23:39   #315

elite*gold: 100
So buy premium from Cepik on paypal for 13€ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you will find him on phoenix discord