Hello, I have been using your packeloggerr, I am creating something to capture the mobs on the map, but when they die they do not disappear because I do not update this information, I wanted to know if anyone knows which package handles the death of X mob.
You should handle the packet out :
Code:
out EntityType EntityID
this is received when the monster disappears after being captured
Hello, I have been using your packeloggerr, I am creating something to capture the mobs on the map, but when they die they do not disappear because I do not update this information, I wanted to know if anyone knows which package handles the death of X mob.
Look at the "su" packet. There should be the percentage of the monster life. (0-100)
When it reaches 0 then let the monster disappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apourtartt
You should handle the packet out :
Code:
out EntityType EntityID
this is received when the monster disappears after being captured
I'm not sure if the server sends an "out" packet for killed monsters. Never checked it, but could probably work too.
I'm not sure if the server sends an "out" packet for killed monsters. Never checked it, but could probably work too.
There's 3 types of "depop" :
- su (when you kill the monster)
- die (when it dies by itself or if he you did not even receive the in packet)
- out (capture, and I guess TS room)
this is received when the monster disappears after being captured
thanks for answering, I have been working on this package, but the EntityID is different if I'm not mistaken than the ones I read with package "mv"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTiger12
Look at the "su" packet. There should be the percentage of the monster life. (0-100)
When it reaches 0 then let the monster disappear.
I'm not sure if the server sends an "out" packet for killed monsters. Never checked it, but could probably work too.
I forgot to say thank you for this great project, I started using "su", since as I said before the EntityID matches "mv"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apourtartt
There's 3 types of "depop" :
- su (when you kill the monster)
- die (when it dies by itself or if he you did not even receive the in packet)
- out (capture, and I guess TS room)
thanks for answering, "su" is exactly when you kill a mob, "die" package I still don't quite understand what you mean
Is there a way to send packages with a delay, as in sending paket1, waiting 15 sec and then sending paket2?
No, but if you are able you can create a program that connects via TCP to the packetlogger.
With this program you can read and send the packages whenever you want. So packet1, 15 seconds of sleep and then packet2
Hello everyone, is it possible to create a character with invisible letter or something like that with packet logger or without it. I had such a letter but it stopped working, thanks in advance.
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png