Can anyone help me with creating damage graph for instant battle and raids? well I am new to it and can't figure out how to do it. I thought it's a little bit easier ;d
What are the steps and tools to edit maps?
e.g.:
1. depaack >nos file? any tools?
2. edit with hex editor?
3. replace and pack to nos?
A packetlogger simply logs incoming and outgoing packets and does not have to do anything with your client files directly.
Your client gets packets from the server, e.g. packet at and knows then which map it should draw on your screen, using the packet's parameters.
If you really want to get into 3d objects, use the search function and get along with tools like OnexExplorer and NosUnpack. This thread is not right for your concerns.
when i replace files with the files from eastmile server i cannot start the game anymore. Do they have any kind of protection? Or can you tell me a trick how to start the packetlogger anyways?
sowwy for bad english
when i replace files with the files from eastmile server i cannot start the game anymore. Do they have any kind of protection? Or can you tell me a trick how to start the packetlogger anyways?
sowwy for bad english
They have. I don't think you can bypass it with their client. You should create another client with same ip and port
I don't know what you really mean...
If you mean how to Inject it, then use 'Extreme Injector' or 'Cheat Engine'.
(You find many tutorials in the web)
If you mean what can do with an packetlogger, then is the answer big... for the beginning you must know what is an packetlogger and what he do... later you can use it and change the packet's like u want. (Client side, Server side)
But a really big tutorial can give you here no one, cause' you must lern it by yourself.
Hope I could help you.
But, what should I inject to? Like, what specific file?
Yes, I know that, but according to CE, injecting means adding code to a file, so it functions differently. What I'm asking is, what file should I inject the packetlogger.dll to?
Yes, I know that, but according to CE, injecting means adding code to a file, so it functions differently. What I'm asking is, what file should I inject the packetlogger.dll to?
With CE: Open CE > Select a process to open > Nostale > Open > Memory view > Tools > Inject Dll [Ctrl + I] > Select Packetlogger.dll
Save all files, including the folder, in the folder where nostale.exe is located
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png