But I have to say that packet logger console is now displaying properly texts. Maybe you have to seperate it. Send packet through tcp only after fromLocal8Bit but display packets in console after QtextCodec. Not sure.
But I have to say that packet logger console is now displaying properly texts. Maybe you have to seperate it. Send packet through tcp only after fromLocal8Bit but display packets in console after QtextCodec. Not sure.
Can you quickly try out my node code I posted ? Wondering if this is working on your machine.
I tried it and it working properly... But the same code inside electron doesnt work properly. Holy ****, sorry about the mess that I caused. It looks like its something with electron. I have to dig into it.
I tried it and it working properly... But the same code inside electron doesnt work properly. Holy ****, sorry about the mess that I caused. It looks like its something with electron. I have to dig into it.
In the electron quickstart project it worked too:
I'm really curious what you changed. Does your "index.html" contains:
<meta charset="UTF-8">
Hey, now Im trying to send packets via c# console app, but it wont work. I can receive all packages but cant send them.
Here is my code to receive packages:
Code:
using System.Net.Sockets;
using System.Text;
namespace Client
{
class Program
{
const int PORT_NO = 50659;
const string SERVER_IP = "127.0.0.1";
static void Main(string[] args)
{
//---create a TCPClient object at the IP and port no.---
TcpClient client = new TcpClient(SERVER_IP, PORT_NO);
NetworkStream nwStream = client.GetStream();
while(true)
{
//---read back the text---
byte[] bytesToRead = new byte[client.ReceiveBufferSize];
int bytesRead = nwStream.Read(bytesToRead, 0, client.ReceiveBufferSize);
Console.WriteLine(Encoding.ASCII.GetString(bytesToRead, 0, bytesRead));
}
}
}
}
Thanks to stack overflow xD
How I can send packets to the server?
EDIT:
I got it, I need to write 1 (for sending) or 0 (for receiving) followed by the command.....
I have an other problem in c#
I can send and receive the packets but i guess the performance is the problem im trying to filter the packages "e_info" and sometimes it displays false packages. Im filtering with this method:
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png