Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C++ Packetlogger Source

Discussion on C++ Packetlogger Source within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
C++ Packetlogger Source

Selbst erklärend ihr braucht dafür C++ Builder.
Wer jetzt ankommt von wegen Virustotal ihr wisst wo die Seite ist macht den Test selbst dann seid ihr sicherer

Gebe auch weiter keine Support.

Source ist etwas unsauber aber reicht für normalen Gebrauch

Ich Release ihn da es recht Leicht ist nen Packetlogger für NosTale zu machen also warum kein Source woran Leute Lernen können ?

Funktionen:
Hack Tab mit nen Paar Teleports etc.
Single Packet Recv/Send.
Ignorieren von Bestimmten Packeten.

für den SDK_Gen Part:

Download(Epvp Anhang)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2016, 20:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is already a packetlogger source ... Doctor release it since few mounth (years ?)
Old 12/20/2016, 20:14   #3

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsatus View Post
There is already a packetlogger source ... Doctor release it since few mounth (years ?)
2,5 years ago...

And this source is more or less the same (same detour func) but missing pattern search.
Better Source:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2016, 22:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumba98 View Post
2,5 years ago...

And this source is more or less the same (same detour func) but missing pattern search.
Better Source:
Quote:
Yea but mh how can i say it... its not a Project just the Code ? and not as Form Doktor's Source is only Console my Projekt is a Form.
Old 12/20/2016, 22:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
Yea but mh how can i say it... its not a Project just the Code ? and not as Form Doktor's Source is only Console my Projekt is a Form.
Yes but, if nobody are able to compil the sourcecode, you think they're able to use your project ?
Form, console is the same, juste use "textbox.text += paquet" instead of "cout << paquet"

I don't cry but i don't see any utility ...

To have a good utility explain how to use a pattern scaner instead of "SDK nos"

PS : sdk nos =>
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
This post contains a real SDK, not some garbage that prints out two functions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2016, 22:55   #6

Quote:
Yes but, if nobody are able to compil the sourcecode, you think they're able to use your project ?
Form, console is the same, juste use "textbox.text += paquet" instead of "cout << paquet"

I don't cry but i don't see any utility ...

To have a good utility explain how to use a pattern scaner instead of "SDK nos"

PS : sdk nos =>
sorry but why the **** i should use the **** SDK of atom's? XD i added the Part for the SDK Gen from SystemX64 to make it Easier for People who are not "Pro's" in RE.

PS: i removed the part with Pattern Scan from the Project before i uploaded it because not needed because its a "How you can make it" Source and not a "Use this until NosTale changed the **** and Pattern is Changed" Source.
Old 12/20/2016, 23:02   #7

Quote:
sorry but why the fuck i should use the shit SDK of atom's? XD
Atom0s != shit :

Quote:
to make it Easier for People who are not "Pro's" in RE.
its a "How you can make it" Source
Quote:
Then, show "how to make it" and not "how to download projet already coded"
Old 12/20/2016, 23:04   #8

Where the **** i said Atom0's is ****? only that the sdk is **** but ok.
Its a Source Release and not a Tutorial learn the Different. :l
Old 12/20/2016, 23:07   #9

You say a non-sens, i think you release it only to "show to EPVP you are able to create a packetlogger with a downloaded source", but it's my opinion.
I really don't find any sens into your release, you can explain how to work a paketlogger, why we need to update adress every update of nostale, wath's a pattern scanner etc...
Old 12/20/2016, 23:10   #10

Quote:
You say a non-sens, i think you release it only to "show to EPVP you are able to create a packetlogger with a downloaded source", but it's my opinion.
I really don't find any sens into your release, you can explain how to work a paketlogger, why we need to update adress every update of nostale, wath's a pattern scanner etc...
Please stop to Write here when you are not able to read the First Post(The Main).
Old 12/21/2016, 00:15   #11

Thumbs up

Quote:
Please stop to Write here when you are not able to read the First Post(The Main).
Please, stop post useless "source code" because you're not able to talk with other developper, there is some packetlogger release , you're release is ****, with **** because ****, when ****, at ****, so you understand ?

Yes this is how you speak to me. Now stop think you're ***.

Useless post, useless guy.
No comment.
Old 12/21/2016, 00:28   #12

Quote:
Please, stop post useless "source code" because you're not able to talk with other developper, there is some packetlogger release , you're release is ****, with **** because ****, when ****, at ****, so you understand ?

Yes this is how you speak to me. Now stop think you're ***.

Useless post, useless guy.
No comment.
Can you Stop to Cry like a little Kid? When its **** why the **** you write here? So Please go away and any Other Post of you is now Spam and get Reported.

PS: Your whole post's are useless what you do here on Epvp so Please Stop to Cry every Time you Kid.
Closed Thread