Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Peekaboo - NosHook Addon (See Invisible Entities)

Discussion on Peekaboo - NosHook Addon (See Invisible Entities) within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Peekaboo - NosHook Addon (See Invisible Entities)

You will need NosHook for this to work!
Get it here:

Peekaboo
Peekaboo is an addon that allows you to see invisible players.
If a player is currently invisible, the addon will force them to become visible to you.

For this to work, after loading the addon you will need to zone at least once to start getting packets from the zone you wish to be in.

This addon works by rewriting a few packets and blocking another from happening.
- 'in' packet is rewritten if the player is invisible.
- 'cl' packet is rewritten if the player is invisible.
- 'out' packet is dropped if the player is going invisible recently. (Within 5 seconds of the out packet.)

Download
You can download Peekaboo via the new NosHook injector.
More info for this addon here:

Thanks
3 Users

« [NTT]Nostale Trading Tool | [Source] Simple resolution and fps patcher »

Similar Threads
NosHacks - NosHook Plugin
06/25/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 119 Replies
You will need NosHook for this to work! Get it here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/nostale-hacks-bo ts-cheats-exploits/4121771-noshook-direct3d-hook-p lugins-addons.html NosHacks NosHacks is a plugin for the NosHook project that contains various hacks/tools for the player to use. NosHacks includes the following features: Misc Hacks
NosHook - Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons
12/11/2018 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies
NosHook Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons >> Donations Enjoy my work? Want to show your support? Why not donate? https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xcli ck&hosted_button_id=7U7Q2GRT6KUJN image: http://i.imgur.com/n8bzy1n.png image: http://i.imgur.com/wrcyj95.png
NosHook - Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons
08/10/2016 - Nostale - 21 Replies
NosHook Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons What is it? NosHook is a third-party injected hook that allows users to enhance their gameplay in various ways. NosHook wraps the games Direct3D engine allowing for custom rendering of various things as well as exposes a feature rich SDK to plugins and addons. NosHook includes the ability to: Render custom font objects that are highly customizable.
Entities spwan/w.e sure take a look and see if you can help
07/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hello everyone . what is the best way to do the clients/monsters/npc's spawns like when a player jumps what is the best way to spawn the in range entities . i have tried to store the entities in some kind of dictionary (Local entities) and spawn them on jumping/walking ...> slow i have stored every single valid X/Y in the game maps as a key with a Dictionary associated to that key as a value and stored the entities in that dictionary depending on the X/Y and spawned them on...
entities.cs problem
10/13/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
hi, i have a problem with entities.cs when i start my server it loads everyting almost all mobs i have but when he is on SpawnALLMobs it give an error at line:217 error=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. line:218 is DataBase.Mobs = null; now you know where to look just above line:218 this is what i have: public static void SpawnAllMobs() { try {