Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NosHook - Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons

Discussion on NosHook - Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NosHook - Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons

NosHook
Direct3D Hook / Plugins / Addons

>> Donations
Enjoy my work? Want to show your support? Why not donate?

NosHook Injector

>> What is NosHook?
  • NosHook (short for Nostale Hook) is an injected third-party DLL that wraps the games graphics engine and extends the base client.
    NosHook extends the game in various ways by including:
    • In-game console to interact with NosHook directly, while in-game.
    • Direct3D wrapper to allow custom rendering of anything.
    • Executable script files to allow you to run commands on the fly.
    • Key Bindings allowing you to create your own hotkeys for executing commands.
    • Plugins allowing anyone to create their own features and extend NosHook even more.
    • Scriptable Lua addons allowing those whom are not savvy with C/C++ to still code their own things.
    • Extensive font objects that are highly customizable.
    • Full ImGui support for making in-game UIs to do anything you want.
    • And more!
    NosHook also includes helpful features such as:
    • Multi-client support without any file patching or multiple exe's needed.
    • Removal of the annoying game splash screen.
    • Ability to enable vsync and adjust the buffering of the Direct3D device.
    • Ability to connect to private servers easily.
    NosHook also has the ability to handle packets from the game. It can both block incoming and outgoing packets, as well as inject new packets in either direction as well.
    These features can be accessed by both plugins and addons alike.

>> System Requirements
  • NosHook should work on any system that is newer than or equal to Windows XP w/SP3.
    You may need to have the latest service packet of your operating system in order for it to work.

NosHook is developed with Visual Studio 2015 (Update 3), and relies on the VC++ 2015 Redist runtimes.
    You can download and install them from here:

Please note: You only need the 32bit package of this file. (The one that has x86 in the name.) It does not matter if you are on a 64bit machine, NosHook is not compiled as 64bit code. So the 64bit package will not work.

>> Installation / Setup
  • NosHook comes in an archived package compressed by 7zip. You can use 7zip, WinRAR or any other archive program that supports the 7z extension to extract the archive into a new folder. You should place all the files that come with NosHook into a directory of its own, being sure to retain the folder structure of the archive. I suggest either a new folder on your desktop or something simple to remember such as C:\NosHook\.

Once extracted, you need to set the install path to Nostale within the installpath.txt file. Simply open this file in notepad, and edit the path to where your Nostale.exe and NostaleX.dat file are located.

And that's it! The base installation is done. Anything more is just fine-tuning and personalization tweaks! :P

>> Documentation
  • You can find some generic documentation for NosHook within the /Documentation/ folder. At this time I kept things simple, however if enough interest is shown in this project, I will setup a full scale wiki holding documentation for it.

>> Developers
  • Are you interested in developing plugins or addons for NosHook? Awesome!

To get started, check out the Documentation folder. Within there you will find an Addons and Plugins folder that holds information specific to developing for either type. You can find an example plugin source code within the /Documentation/Plugins/ folder which can be compiled using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. (Any C/C++ compiler will work fine though.)

For addon development, you can find an example addon in the /Scripts/Addons/example/ folder.

>> Legal Crap No One Reads
  • Code:
    I, atom0s, am not responsible for anything that happens while using NosHook.

NosHook is a third-party tool that is against the games terms of service. By using NosHook, you
    understand that you are risking being banned. I am not responsible for any loss of items, 
    characters, or accounts. You take full responsiblity while using this program.

NosHook is not affiliated with Nostale, Gameforge, or any of its associated entities.

Nostale is © 2007 Entwell Co., Ltd. Published by Gameforge 4D GmbH. 
    All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

>> Download

You can find the latest releases of NosHook on my personal site here:

I ask that people do not upload my project to other sites. I would rather have people go on my personal site for my work to prevent others from spreading fake versions that are infected. I have had this problem with past projects and do not like seeing my work being abused like this.

I have made the Nostale section of my site available to guests so no registration is required. I do encourage you to register and post your support questions and such there though. I also encourage others to share their addons and plugins on my personal site as well to keep everything in a central location easier for others to find.

Virus Total Link:

False-positives for the injector. I can provide the src to it if needed.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 08/06/2016, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 64
Better add backling to epvp, else mods have to remove the link.
(Nice work, keep it up )
Old 08/06/2016, 02:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTiger12 View Post
Better add backling to epvp, else mods have to remove the link.
(Nice work, keep it up )
Thanks for the heads up, added a backlink to this thread at the top of the post on my site.
Old 08/06/2016, 02:28   #4

The Black Market: 173/1/0
Nice work. Keep it up.

#edit.

When i start Cheat Enginge NosHook crashes.
Has nothing to do with it. But Fun fact.
Old 08/06/2016, 15:12   #5

elite*gold: 10
nice backdoor
Old 08/06/2016, 15:55   #6

The Black Market: 173/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeluci View Post
nice backdoor
Proof or didn't happened.
Old 08/06/2016, 19:20   #7

You should add this
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 21:56   #8

Quote:
nice backdoor
That's cute. My work is completely unpacked / unprotected. Feel free to debug it / reverse it and prove whatever you want to claim. There is nothing harmful in my work.

The virtustotal link is:

If you scan the files individually, you'll see the injector is the one that has the issues, if you want me to post the source to the injector I will. It is nothing but a basic CreateRemoteThread/LoadLibrary style injector. It is not uncommon that an injection method is detected as malware regardless of the intent.

NosHook v1.0.0.1 Released

- [FIX] Fixed a crash when disable_splash_screen feature was enabled.
- [FIX] Fixed a small bug with displaying the current hook version via the /version command.

New package virus total link:

NosHook v1.0.0.2 Released (Private Server Support!)

- [ADD] Added private server support to NosHook. You can now connect to private servers with ease.
- [ADD] Added icon to the injector.

Virustotal:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2016, 06:11   #9

Some random things I've been messing with:

In-game packet monitor / filter:

In-game cheat tool:

Full memory reversing of the games structures:

(This is done entirely via memory, which works with all objects in the game. Players, Mobs, Npcs, Items etc.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 21:36   #10

it ask me for d3dx9.d43ll i have directx11 and i installed visual c++ 2015 update 3 what´s wrong?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 00:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by heisenchar View Post
it ask me for d3dx9.d43ll i have directx11 and i installed visual c++ 2015 update 3 what´s wrong?
In some cases on newer machines (Windows 10 mainly) you will need to install the Direct3D runtimes.
Old 08/11/2016, 11:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Some random things I've been messing with:

In-game packet monitor / filter:

In-game cheat tool:

Full memory reversing of the games structures:

(This is done entirely via memory, which works with all objects in the game. Players, Mobs, Npcs, Items etc.)
how do you make it? can you share?
Old 08/11/2016, 14:48   #13

Received Thanks: 1,229
@
Look at first post, it's directx hook, so you can draw on the game screen everything you want
Old 08/12/2016, 00:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkekko95x View Post
how do you make it? can you share?
The things I linked above are plugins. I have only released one of them so far publicly as the others are not done in terms of more features that are useful. You can find the one released here:

NosHacks:

NosPackets will probably be released next when I have some time to add a few more things to it. Currently, I'm finishing up a private bot I wrote up real fast after reversing most of the games structures and such. Once that is done I'll start releasing more things for NosHook.

Quote:
nice backdoor
Also an update on this claim, I contacted several of the vendors that marked this project as harmful and a few got back to me already:

From F-Secure:
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your submission.

The file you submitted is indeed clean. Our anti-virus product had a false alarm on this file earlier, however the problem is already fixed in the latest anti-virus update.

From gdata:
Quote:
Dear G DATA Customer,
We have received a response from our SecurityLabs about your virus samples:
"The submitted files arecurrently not detected by our scanners."
Please be sure you have the latest virus signatures installed.
Another update on the virus claim, you can rescan the files with Virustotal, packages have not changed etc. and you will see clean scans now.

v1.0.0.0 - 1/54

v1.0.0.1 - 1/54

v1.0.0.2 is still triggering false-positives, I've sent that to the various vendors as well.
Old 08/12/2016, 12:03   #15

Well, F11 is not working while you're in game ton toggle on/off console ...
Closed Thread