It says Nfs:World has stopped working until a point of loading screen.
Hmm, two possibilities. First, try changing userId to just 1 instead of 111111. Second, try reverting all the files in Engine.svc to the ones on java-1.6 server.
Ok, i've deleted my hardware id's and everything from the forum, i've tried with your files and still crashes at that point. I saw on the cmd he sets the resolution at 1920x1001 but i think is worng because he need to set it at 1080.
Ok, i've deleted my hardware id's and everything from the forum, i've tried with your files and still crashes at that point. I saw on the cmd he sets the resolution at 1920x1001 but i think is worng because he need to set it at 1080.
Resolution, what? What does that have to do with anything? Nevermind that, it's 1001px long because it's windowed.
Well, I'm able to these files to get past the loading screen, so take a look at the server itself. You might have corrupted the reply process when trying to remove Gzip.
No, because the 2010 version is moooore better than the 2015 version. The features are better because on that time the game was developed better with the Black Box studio. EDIT: i got the game to press any key screen.
It was removed around CB4, and only reintroduced post-beta.
(People should stop obsessing over the M3... I don't go about mentioning about trying to getting car1070 in working order every month...)
The later betas were notable for having 3 different safehouses. (updated Beta, lakeside, and current)
Chicken Run, umm...
Earliest build of NFSW you can get, save for the Taiwan test and closed beta client builds that are on BA.
What else am I missin'?
Can someone sumup why 2010 client is being focused?
Some guy called Dommy_WillBJForFakeInternetPoints_Dragon was faking stuff so I wanted to see it for myself. Needless to say, he was faking it. Other than that, it's because UDP is just open-ended, no encryption on anything it seems.
Also people, I don't care about that freaking bmw, get an audi.
I'm just coming in out of nowhere here and I have no hate for the GTR but all I'm gonna say is I'm very happy to see work being done to the 2010 build as I never got the chance to play it, hopefully you guys actually get it to work properly, take all the time you need to figure everything out, it's a blessing enough that we can run World after it's shut down but if we can play the 2010 version it would be simply amazing.
Need for Speed world online Beta Download! Credits: www.*********************** 10/30/2010 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies Hallo.
Bei mir kann ich need for Speed world online irgendwie wenn ich auf "Spiel Herunterlade" (needforspeed.com) klicke, steht da das hier:
"Nur noch ca. 12:43h bis der Beta-Download abgelaufen ist - Download die Beta version jetzt!"
Weiß selber nicht warum... hatte mir nur 17.500 speedboost gekauft, und dann ging das irgendwie.. looool.
Erst einmal ein Screenshot des gesamten: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9972/nfsbeta.pn g
Also,
hier ne idiotensichere anleitung: