he's screenshot is true, he have sended me the files for making the game launching so i can confirm is working, as you can see he is running nfsw with the wine emulator because he don't have windows. And as you can see, need to finish carslot and fixing the powerups because are missing. Oh and @ but you are not tired about this nfsw project? Cause you have sayed me this on discord hen you have tried to kidding us saying: I have one thing you missin, but i don't share. After: Yes i'm kidding you X_X. So please if you get really tired about this don't post anything on there or i'm gonna report you. Sorry for this Off-Topic.
See, this is what you should have been posting, now it seems more legit. Just a tip instead of trying to do all the work by yourself or with a team, release the files to public always and let them theorize. Believe it or not, it's how I fixed some of the bugs in the java offline server.
Hello, i seen this thread yesterday, and i'm really surprised ! Your trying to restore the beta, congratulation ! But one question, you have restore the 2011 version ?
Berkay is trying to restore the OPEN BETA OF 2010,
can we have news of this version berkay pleas
im sorry to annoy you
and again, congratulation for the 2011 version
PS. Berkay the version your trying to restore,
it's the same version just like this video ? With the old profil Picture, the old safehouse and the only ten levels ? ( with the old police cars )
thanks to have read my message, i wait for your responce !
Sincerly,
000NICOLAS935
This is the march beta version of 2010, we are working on the July complete 2010 version. If you note the very beta was on march 2010. On july the game was completely relesed.
The one I have has the new safehouse, doesn't look like the one in the video. If you can find a version that's earlier than the one I have, I'll take a look into it.
Also I'm not sure which version leorblx is working on, if it's the 2011 then it's a bummer.
Hello Berkay and fabx24, I tried to see, and I found a april 2010 beta, that's the last month of the "old" beta, but I think that's the same server ?
Oh ! And I found a french guy on facebook,
and he have create a ONLINE server for Need For Speed World ! ( it's WIP )
do you want the link ?
Thanks to your fast reply !
I will give you news if I found a beta server !
If I can help you for something, tell me ! I go to this tread 3 time a day ( Beta Fan ? )
000NICOLAS935
Hello Berkay and fabx24, I tried to see, and I found a april 2010 beta, that's the last month of the "old" beta, but i think that's the same server ?
Oh ! And I found a french guy on facebook,
and he have create a ONLINE server for Need For Speed World ! ( it's WIP )
do you want the link ?
Thanks to your fast reply !
I will give you news if I found a beta server !
000NICOLAS935
We have online version. Tell him to help us.
Or he probably got our source code and working on it
This is the march beta version of 2010, we are working on the July complete 2010 version. If you note the very beta was on march 2010. On july the game was completely relesed.
@, you should probably check your facts before asking... (or make be do quick edits to the post))
Just so, you know, you won't embarrass yourself...
Anyways, during the closed beta stage, there was 3 closed beta tests. (Really notable for using human faces as avatars)
The technical test was when they transitioned to the current safehouse, but the closed beta safehouse was still being worked on (ie, open windows with landscape in the background) post-release along with the "legendary" lakeside safehouse..
You'll probably have to find those screenshots still lying around the internet, and file-modified-date them to narrow your ranges.
Oh ! And I found a french guy on facebook,
and he have create a ONLINE server for Need For Speed World ! ( it's WIP )
do you want the link ?
Thanks to your fast reply !
I will give you news if I found a beta server !
If I can help you for something, tell me ! I go to this tread 3 time a day ( Beta Fan ? )
000NICOLAS935
I wouldn't believe him (or them) unless they show the code. Lots of people like spreading false news to get 'attention'. (e.g., the old 'NFS:World Reborn' guy)
EDIT: From their facebook page:
Quote:
Hello everyone !
For a few days, new players have joined our facebook page and it is not only French, World Return begins to be known outside our borders and it is high time to welcome them!
So, everyone can participate in the Beta of World Return.
But this requires buying servers much more powerful and much more expensive able to accommodate a large number of players.
We ask for your help in order to carry out our project
To help us, you can make a donation at this address:
The higher the prize pool, the more we can buy good server
thank you in advance
(sorry for bad english, we use Google translator)
Yeah, this has to be fake. You don't need 'powerful' servers to run a freaking R&S basic server. I played with @ over an internet connection with 100KB/s upload, the server was running on the same PC the game was running on. Seems like they just want money like Vitaleks? You can find the videos here:
Hello N/A, I don't understand your message at 100%, can you do a quick modification pleas ?
000NICOLAS935
Just giving some constructive comments. (I'll try to be as concise as possible...)
Quote:
PS. Berkay the version your trying to restore,
it's the same version just like this video ? With the old profil Picture, the old safehouse and the only ten levels ? ( with the old police cars )
5
This is more of forum etiquette, but anyways,
You could have gone back to the post to edit it and provide a quick update saying that you got an answer, and summarize the answer.
Or well, don't ask and answer based on evidence. (Ie watching tons of beta NFSW videos and screenshots, checking NFSW patch histery, etc and comparing that against Berkay's post history)
Afterwards I provided a bit of extra information with respect to the closed beta safehouse. (Based on anecdotal evidence, and hanging out with other glitchers who were driving off the map)
After it was cut, it was still being updated, before finally being pulled with the lakeside safehouse when Version 5 of the game came out.
Need for Speed world online Beta Download! Credits: www.*********************** 10/30/2010 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies Hallo.
Bei mir kann ich need for Speed world online irgendwie wenn ich auf "Spiel Herunterlade" (needforspeed.com) klicke, steht da das hier:
"Nur noch ca. 12:43h bis der Beta-Download abgelaufen ist - Download die Beta version jetzt!"
Weiß selber nicht warum... hatte mir nur 17.500 speedboost gekauft, und dann ging das irgendwie.. looool.
Erst einmal ein Screenshot des gesamten: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9972/nfsbeta.pn g
Also,
hier ne idiotensichere anleitung: