I made a quick video tutorial on how to set things up.
I've also included all the needed files (Game+Server+.bat files to start things up).
The game files are from July 2010. The December 2010 files don't work (at least for me).
There's also a link back to this thread.
Well, good job to people who made this! You can find download link here: ----
Need for Speed World BETA download (game files, July 2010):
You need torrent program to download it.
Need for Speed World BETA download (game files, July 2010) MEDIAFIRE LINK (safe) by me:
[SOON]
►First version by @
-Just open it, find nfsw path, and launch game!
►Second version by @ :
-Same installation as third one.
►Third version by @ : [pursuits, races, etc...]
How to install this version?
-When you download files, put www and jar file on desktop and rename jar file to something else
-Open CMD (open start and write CMD);
-Write cd desktop
-Write java -jar [jar file name].jar
Now go to folder where you installed NFS World;
Open data folder;
Create a shortcut of nfsw file;
Right click on shortcut, properties;
At the end of Target text box, just remove nfsw.exe and paste this:
nfsw.exe US a 1
Now open shortcut and play!
It doesn't work?
Make sure that shortcut is in data folder and try to remove everything from target box and just write:
nfsw.exe US a 1
I will not update this thread for May 2011, so follow this ↓
►May 2011 version by @
Drive on freeroam, go to safehouse, drive HIDDEN cars like m3 gtr e46 MOST WANTED EDITION, etc...
You can find download link above, if you have some problems about this version please post here.
Need for Speed World OFFLINE 2011 development thread:
If you still have problems, contact me in inbox. I'm not a developer, but I helped some people already!
Just, AMAZING!
To be updated with news and everything, I recommend you to follow this and other threads..
I got the server running but when I try opening the nfsw shortcut it says "out of memory"
what is the april (april 7th) 2010 version? is it the same as march 2010?
These are not the same. Notable changes:
March 5, 2010 - 10 levels, 34 tracks. Campus Interchange is 7 laps the longest race ever in NFS World. Reset can be used to go past blue barriers for the part of the map that was out of bounds.
March 19, 2010 - far fewer tracks.
May 3, 2010 - The out of bounds barriers changed so reset doesn't work. Needed teleport with a friend, so unless there's a trainer for this version, you can't get past the blue barriers.
April 30, 2010 - 20 levels, cars are faster. Top speed skill was broken. Setting it to 2 or 3 would prevent car from shifting into top gear. Even setting it to 1 would decrease acceleration (although it would increase top speed).
Jun 28, 2010 - 50 levels, 11 cars, Gray Point and Point Camden added. Speed boost emulation added. Max free car slots reduced to 3, two more could be bought with emulated boost
July 20, 2010 - head start version - first release of game. First version where top speed skill was fixed (need for speed skill) by increasing power and reducing the increase in speed. Last version where bus station ramps were not blocked off.
I do not see the link to the Berkay2578 version. I think that berkay2578 wrote a very good version of the server for beta. Maybe it's worth adding the link and its version.
OLD torrent not works (ThePirateBay-offline)
new link (my OneDrive )
Regards
I do not see the link to the Berkay2578 version. I think that berkay2578 wrote a very good version of the server for beta. Maybe it's worth adding the link and its version.
OLD torrent not works (ThePirateBay-offline)
new link (my OneDrive )
Regards
yes I know, the win 10 build 1809 update destroyed my operating system
I will insert a new current link soon
New Link OneDrive ( clear files ) (no modded client)
90% tracks added,easy to run , 1-start nfsw-may-2011.jar 2- Open 2011 After first time.bat or Open2011.bat easy to run the team escape . link video tutorial
Does anybody have the client from the March/April 2010 closed beta? If so, could you please share it?
only JULY Beta I am looking for a possible thing that I have, I'm not sure what those builds you write about are called
..........unfortunately I do not have such a version, I am interested in such a build with March .... etc
only JULY Beta I am looking for a possible thing that I have, I'm not sure what those builds you write about are called
..........unfortunately I do not have such a version, I am interested in such a build with March .... etc
I gathered some information on the betaarchive forums, and for what they say those are the names for each beta build: March (Beta 1), April (Beta 2), June (Beta 3) and July (Beta 4). There is some guy from 2010 claiming he had all of those saved, but I doubt he will respond if I ask nowadays.
I gathered some information on the betaarchive forums, and for what they say those are the names for each beta build: March (Beta 1), April (Beta 2), June (Beta 3) and July (Beta 4). There is some guy from 2010 claiming he had all of those saved, but I doubt he will respond if I ask nowadays.
Need for Speed world online Beta Download! Credits: www.*********************** 10/30/2010 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies Hallo.
Bei mir kann ich need for Speed world online irgendwie wenn ich auf "Spiel Herunterlade" (needforspeed.com) klicke, steht da das hier:
"Nur noch ca. 12:43h bis der Beta-Download abgelaufen ist - Download die Beta version jetzt!"
Weiß selber nicht warum... hatte mir nur 17.500 speedboost gekauft, und dann ging das irgendwie.. looool.
Erst einmal ein Screenshot des gesamten: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9972/nfsbeta.pn g
Also,
hier ne idiotensichere anleitung: