Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shader Editor

Discussion on Shader Editor within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shader Editor

Hi All!
I found the program Shader Editor on the forum, wanted to play with shaders. It turns out she doesn't want to work and just closes.
I hacked it and removed the license check form ( or maybe something else ?). But now I can't understand, does it work ? I have a very bad laptop and I have the shaders are not applied. I think it's probably the only problem I have. Who wants to, please check.

Anti-virus operation is false.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shader.zip (24.1 KB, 31 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2019, 19:30   #2

A cracked version of WorldShadersNew exist from some years...
Old 07/28/2019, 20:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by User_Key View Post
I didn't know, just found this version. Well, learned hacking. Can someone still come in handy.
Old 08/04/2019, 18:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by User_Key View Post
Can you provide a download link or something? I can't find it, all links are taken down or deleted.
Old 08/05/2019, 21:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGeenuRee View Post
Can you provide a download link or something? I can't find it, all links are taken down or deleted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need For Speed World "Shader Editor" 2
07/03/2019 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
Need For Speed World "Shader Editor" http://img.playground.ru/images/2/2/64689977.png http://img.playground.ru/images/1/4/03337116.jpg Description and instructions Quite a useful program called World Shader, with which you can customize the graphics in NFS World for yourself. There is a very flexible system to adjust all elements of the game from the color of the asphalt to the brightness of the sky. The utility will be useful when, for example, you think that the brightness and contrast...
Need For Speed World "Shader Editor"
07/03/2019 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
Need for Speed World "Shader Editor" NFS World "Program for installing complex vinyls VinylHub + Live Editor v1.5" http://img.playground.ru/images/5/5/1z48k2d.png Description and instructions The program for the installation of complex vinyls, hand-drawn from the standard. You can do it in one style. If you do not get a beautiful painted vinyl, you can find a ready-made version in a special section on the developer forum: darkteam.net/forum/forum=vinyl-hub-kollekciya-vi ahhh!. (the...
[Request] DB Editor / Client Editor / PK2 Editor.
08/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Would like to make some Updates on the Server and need some peoples to make em. - Add me on Skype : Saint.sinner8 ( will be rewarded )
Optifine und Sonic Shader und Water Shader?
04/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Ich wollte mal fragen ob es möglich ist, Optfine, Sonics Unbelievable Shaders und Watershader zu installieren. Beim letzten hackts nämlich. Ich krieg den wohl installiert aber dann ist das Wasser nur durchsichtig. Hab auch schon gegooglet und gelesen das ich Wassereinstellungen auf Fast stellen soll, hat aber nicht geklappt. Habs schon mit Default Texture Pack, Honeyball Basic und Nostalgia Texture Pack versucht. Mache ich irgendwas falsch oder kann man Water Shader nicht zusammen...