So it is possible. Absolutely amazing guys. This is the version of the game I fell in love with. I can't wait for further developments. Thank you!
EDIT: I cannot provide a download link. I downloaded this version of Beta over a year ago just so I could have it.
Also, for anyone wondering, this release of the server is simply to show that making a 2010 Beta server is possible. Cars in the Car Dealer are all UNLOCALIZED STRING and there are no previews. There are no events and you can only drive the Mitsubishi Eclipse and the Mazdaspeed3. Cops are driving around in freeroam but when you hit them nothing happens. Powerups don't work. Everything also resets when you stop and start the server. Though the game is suprisingly stable for a 0.0.1 release.
@ UNLOCALIZED STRING is a known issue and I'm trying to figure that one out. This is just a proof of concept, but I'm working to make a version without those issues. Everything resets because if it saved, stuff would be messed up (I have to re-make saving.)
Just wait
I started a new thread about figuring out the XML stuff. Anyone who's interested is welcome to check it out and help if they want. If anyone happens to have the beta installed from way back when the beta servers were actually live, PLEASE contact me via PM.
@ UNLOCALIZED STRING is a known issue and I'm trying to figure that one out. This is just a proof of concept, but I'm working to make a version without those issues. Everything resets because if it saved, stuff would be messed up
Just wait
I understand that, I said in my last post that this version was only to prove that it was possible. I wasn't trying to criticise your work or the current state of the server in any way whatsoever. I was just informing people of what to expect if they haven't downloaded the Beta version of the game yet.
Just wanted to make that clear, what you've done so far is an amazing start and I hope you didn't think I was criticising it.
I understand that, I said in my last post that this version was only to prove that it was possible. I wasn't trying to criticise your work or the current state of the server in any way whatsoever. I was just informing people of what to expect if they haven't downloaded the Beta version of the game yet.
Just wanted to make that clear, what you've done so far is an amazing start and I hope you didn't think I was criticising it.
Ahh, I see. I was just a little confused, sorry!
Also, do you have Skype?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24
i founded this communication log with some communications . Just download it and decrypt it.
Already checked that one out, it's the same 2011 log.
HOW ABOUT PEOPLE AGREE ON WHICH VERSION THEY ARE GONNA WORK ON?
And someone please post download lin kfor tht version, whichever it is ty.
We are gonna write a server for every released version and everyone is going to work on something else
For real though, I'm working on the build 1594(1614? I dunno, the latest one.) right now to finish the offline server. Then I'll take a look at the closed beta(alpha?) and finally I'll move onto the Open Beta 2010 if leo doesn't beat me to it
We are gonna write a server for every released version and everyone is going to work on something else
For real though, I'm working on the build 1594(1614? I dunno, the latest one.) right now to finish the offline server. Then I'll take a look at the closed beta(alpha?) and finally I'll move onto the Open Beta 2010 if leo doesn't beat me to it
This is the open beta 2010:
I downloaded from this link and installed it. But when I open soapbox-race-offline-beta-2010-v0.0.1 it just say "Could not find or load main class" in CMD. How to fix it?
I downloaded from this link and installed it. But when I open soapbox-race-offline-beta-2010-v0.0.1 it just say "Could not find or load main class" in CMD. How to fix it?
Try opening CMD, cd-ing into the folder with the .jar, and do:
Need for Speed world online Beta Download! Credits: www.*********************** 10/30/2010 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies Hallo.
Bei mir kann ich need for Speed world online irgendwie wenn ich auf "Spiel Herunterlade" (needforspeed.com) klicke, steht da das hier:
"Nur noch ca. 12:43h bis der Beta-Download abgelaufen ist - Download die Beta version jetzt!"
Weiß selber nicht warum... hatte mir nur 17.500 speedboost gekauft, und dann ging das irgendwie.. looool.
Erst einmal ein Screenshot des gesamten: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9972/nfsbeta.pn g
Also,
hier ne idiotensichere anleitung: