Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need for Speed World BETA

Discussion on Need for Speed World BETA within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/22/2017, 23:52   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
@ Intersting !

But the BMW M3 GTR E46 RACE BODYKIT is on the 2011 games files too ( I think )
Because I see it on the game files !
@ what is your idea ?
There was a car named AAA in game when the gtr was available as skin (used artmoney to change the skin) this is how i remember...
by the way... i managed to run the 12/16/2010 version with the latest server but the driver from the open beta server
The game works like charm until you press buy car (you can select almost any car i think)
BUT!
If you keep searching your favorite car to get it the game stops working..(it just freezes/instead of crash i think)
BUT!
If you try to buy the car...the game closes(i think that is a crash because of incomplete info in the driver server files.)
Frist
Welcome to nfs world pop up
then
The game ask you nicely to create a driver.
after you created a driver...you can buy any car i think.
then..
after you have chosen you car and youre trying to buy it sadly the game closes/crashes
these are the latest photos.

Quote:
@ Intersting !

But the BMW M3 GTR E46 RACE BODYKIT is on the 2011 games files too ( I think )
Because I see it on the game files !

@ what is your idea ? Can you please tell me ?

EDIT: you can do a package with winrar and send the files here !
what do you mean send the files here? if there is a way here i would upload them anytime.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2017, 00:05   #347

@ you can't upload that here. Winrar (zip) limit is only 10MB... Upload them to Dropbox/Mediafire/OneDrive...etc...

Old 01/23/2017, 00:09   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaneMilos View Post
@ you can't upload that here. Winrar (zip) limit is only 10MB... Upload them to Dropbox/Mediafire/OneDrive...etc...
I know lol xD im uploading the tested game client on mega..just hang on..
Old 01/23/2017, 00:25   #349

nice one Speedy, why u didn't tell me about that? In this week i will work about this beta, when u upload this game version please send link to me on Skype

Old 01/23/2017, 00:47   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
Still working on the car dealership, I'm honestly just confused at this point. Vinyls show up in the vinyl shop, the paint shop shows the different paint options... but the game can't seem to find the information for the cars; only the "style" shows up, there is no tier/make/model.

If anyone can help, please contact me through a private message; this is starting to annoy me because I literally have no clue what could possibly be going on.
The car dealer possible to be from the game.
I tried the beta open driver with the latest server and you can see my prew photos from early...the game works/starts without problems only thing needed a driver or the server to be able to create your own driver from the game.(i noticed there is no server made this way only with the driver already inside)
Im not really familiar with mega...but i think this may be the link from the folder's account with uploaded game file
mega:///#fm/1AF3HCqT
tell me if is working for ya (the link to download the game client)
Old 01/23/2017, 00:49   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
The car dealer possible to be from the game.
I tried the beta open driver with the latest server and you can see my prew photos from early...the game works/starts without problems only thing needed a driver or the server to be able to create your own driver from the game.(i noticed there is no server made this way only with the driver already inside)
Im not really familiar with mega...but i think this may be the link from the folder's account with uploaded game file
mega:///#fm/1AF3HCqT
tell me if is working for ya (the link to download the game client)
It isn't a link, lol. xD
Old 01/23/2017, 00:51   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek13022 View Post
nice one Speedy, why u didn't tell me about that? In this week i will work about this beta, when u upload this game version please send link to me on Skype
For now...i need attention on this one...then were trying the other versions i have.

Quote:
It isn't a link, lol. xD
If you have mega installed in your browser...it doesnt need to be a link..
Ok this mega SUKS i never like it how it works..
UPDATE

If this link wont work il remove my account on mega site..
I gave you the link without decryption key...but if he keeps asking about decription key..there is a bug on the mega site.
Ok fk this s.it... there is the key to decrypt

!6R5bgUwW4GxSz_cIZb1ePbeD3e5cfOAXRD7p3WUhtmw
hope it works...
Old 01/23/2017, 07:56   #353

@
your Beta game of 2010, it's the version who is compatible with the offline server ?
so, why cars are not unlocalized string ? I miss a Beta Offline Server Version ?
And Awezome @
Your work is really cool !
Old 01/23/2017, 10:18   #354

Quote:
@
your Beta game of 2010, it's the version who is compatible with the offline server ?
so, why cars are not unlocalized string ? I miss a Beta Offline Server Version ?
And Awezome @
Your work is really cool !
I tried that client server with boths servers (open beta and latest one) and a saw a small difference.
the 1.9.0 (whatever version is/ latest offline server) works fine with that version...only thing it doesnt see(thats because i used the data driver/files from the other server open beta/cmd thing), its the driver details so the game asks me to create another driver but since the beta server doesnt have the responses for creating a new driver in game.
The differences i saw is:
On beta server with the SCIROCCO car (tried with the beta server and driver is working,visible in to log in screen,not able to log in getting an error something about "wrong car"(trying to go in free roam) not sure cus that happened only once and the cars are localized string because of insufficient data on the server data base,(this is how i call it/the xml files) doesnt have the details for cars that because our friend leo still works on it..but the latest server seem to have some parts compatibile with that version of the game client except the driver (cars in the shop seem visible but for a limited time then the game freezes if you hurry to buy the car you can see the other error,i mean there is no error only crash or game closing without any error )
The thing is...both server works...but i recommend a fully made driver for the latest offline server,only thing is missing is the driver details/free roam,
I cant check if the safe house works,i cant join in free roam.
WHO KNOWS TO MAKE THE DRIVER PROFILE AND TO JOIN FREE ROAM ecc.
Please tell me how to do it. in order to make this thing happen, to work faster.
If there is something that you/anyone doesnt understand what i said its because i was half asleep mode
Update
I forgot to mention
The errors are dynamic:
Some times the errors are different (its like im trying different drivers on the servers )
ex:trying the same server or different server with the same driver details some times i get different error and effects in game(it may be from the server) il check again to be sure about the errors and effects (effect i mean the visible driver or cars in the dealer shop)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2017, 12:26   #355

@ Okay !
Interesting Text !
So 1.9 offline server is better that the server of leorblx on the december 2010 build ...

And for the 1.8.3#3 ? Can it work your beta game ? just like 1.9 ?
Old 01/23/2017, 12:29   #356

The beta offline now it seem to be able to join in free roam and safe house but most of the features are missing (thats because its different client/version)
last time gone to crash but now..it seem to work
I cant make screenshots while using the open beta server,it seems the print screen button has something to do with the server because by using the open beta server i cant make screenshots lol but with the latest server the print button/key works

Quote:
@ Okay !
Interesting Text !
So 1.9 offline server is better that the server of leorblx on the december 2010 build ...

And for the 1.8.3#3 ? Can it work your beta game ? just like 1.9 ?
i dont know...i dont have it anymore because: having to many task to do before making the game to run so im using the 1.9.0 easy to run the game(opening the server and launch.) pretty much the same as the online launcher.
Anyways the 1.9 server pretty much has almost everthing needed for the game to run on it.
Old 01/23/2017, 12:32   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
The beta offline now it seem to be able to join in free roam and safe house but most of the features are missing (thats because its different client/version)
last time gone to crash but now..it seem to work
I cant make screenshots while using the open beta server,it seems the print screen button has something to do with the server because by using the open beta server i cant make screenshots lol but with the latest server the print button/key works
Leave it to me if you want, I can probably make it work.
Old 01/23/2017, 12:42   #358

Wait, wait... You all are trying to make offline for which version? (date?)
Old 01/23/2017, 12:46   #359

@ My brain gonna explode

WHO WORK ON WHAT ? leorblx ?
Old 01/23/2017, 12:58   #360

Quote:
Wait, wait... You all are trying to make offline for which version? (date?)
The exact version i have came up with is this: 12/16/2010 2:16 PM
For this one i wish to attract attention.

« servererror_fatal_errorcode_7 | Out of memory.. »