hi guys!!!!! would like to make a completely newbie question:
well, the nfsw files have the way to connect to the EA server coded right? if yes, can you replace some codes so that it can connect to another server? I wanted to ask you that because I am playing Minecraft and I thought that to make a Minecraft server, 1) you need the map you want your server to have. SO I thought that you can take the nfsw map and use the default way (the way that EA used to host the server) to host it. But you should change some stuff like the ip that it will connect to. plz answer fast and forgive me if I say sth wrong but I don't know anything about java coding...
hi guys!!!!! would like to make a completely newbie question:
well, the nfsw files have the way to connect to the EA server coded right? if yes, can you replace some codes so that it can connect to another server? I wanted to ask you that because I am playing Minecraft and I thought that to make a Minecraft server, 1) you need the map you want your server to have. SO I thought that you can take the nfsw map and use the default way (the way that EA used to host the server) to host it. But you should change some stuff like the ip that it will connect to. plz answer fast and forgive me if I say sth wrong but I don't know anything about java coding...
Not that simple.
You don't know about java, and anything about servers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24
any news?
Trying to move xmpp to openfire, better chat inside game.
Hey, I was going to post this on the post from berkay2578, but it seems this thread is more active. I'm having issues with the offline client. Whenever i start it, it crashes immediately. I'm hoping someone can help with this.
Oh my ***. As soon as i posted this, it started to work -.- Sorry for the bother
Yes i know guys i dont know anything and thats the reasson i said that ill make a completelly newbie question Anyways i see that youre really working on this project and i hope youll find a solution to it I wish you the best!
Add EventData
Add Sprint+Circuit arbitration with xmpp-notify support
Add powerupActivated-notify to MP Events
Add eventTimingOut-notify to MP Events
Add eventEntrantResult-notify to MP Events
Add SoapboxAPI with {
-> getPersonaData()
-> getEventData()
}
Change LobbyTimerStartTime to 30 seconds
Fix small bugs
TL;DR:
People can see your powerups activating now.
Other racers in the event will get the notification that you've finished the race now, and see you on the post-race screen.
Added serverAPI; i.e., you can do an nfsw-stats like site now.
Decreased lobby wait time to 30 seconds.
I'll manually merge Nilzao's commits(openfire-xmpp) into the repo sometime in the future.
[*]Other racers in the event will get the notification that you've finished the race now, and see you on the post-race screen.[*]Added serverAPI; i.e., you can do an nfsw-stats like site now.
Other racers in the event will get the notification that you've finished the race now, and see you on the post-race screen.
Added serverAPI; i.e., you can do an nfsw-stats like site now.
Decreased lobby wait time to 30 seconds.
I compiled the last source and I have "ERRORCODE_500" everytime I try to buy a car or save customizations (skills, vynils, etc...).
It's a server problem or something I did wrong?
The cmd window complains about "basketItems" and "@XmlType.propOrder", I could attach the whole exception if it's needed.