@ i've finally got the server working but when in the race the counter is at 0:00 i get a long loading and a NETERROR CONNECTION TIMEOUT. how i can fix this?
The client doesn't care about that, the server doesn't care about that, tbh no one cares about that. Is it so important the the server time syncs? For what reason exactly?
Not only that, but server has quick dispatch xmpp chat. It doesn't read the time or cs, it just broadcasts the message. There is literally not one possible way that chat is not synced. Stop spreading false rumors because you just want one feature implemented.
@ i've finally got the server working but when in the race the counter is at 0:00 i get a long loading and a NETERROR CONNECTION TIMEOUT. how i can fix this?
Get the udp project source, study, fix it, and send me a pull request.
After that, I will ask you how you did it and I put your name on the credits, saying that you are the best udp hacker I ever know.
OK don't worry about me. i will fix it EDIT: I've fixed the server error code 7 i have to stay in safehouse for a minute until then i have to go on freeroam
The client doesn't care about that, the server doesn't care about that, tbh no one cares about that. Is it so important the the server time syncs? For what reason exactly?
No its a simple theory.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578
Not only that, but server has quick dispatch xmpp chat. It doesn't read the time or cs, it just broadcasts the message.
There is literally not one possible way that chat is not synced.
Okay Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578
Stop spreading false rumors because you just want one feature implemented.
....
Sorry, really, if you think that, because is no true. I'm not a dev, i can't speak good english, but i like you project and i have a brain.... i would like to help you (with my feedback for example) and understand why this works and why this no works.... so i'm no spreading false rumors because "i just want one feature"...
Sorry, really, if you think that, because is no true. I'm not a dev, i can't speak good english, but i like you project and i have a brain.... i would like to help you (with my feedback for example) and understand why this works and why this no works.... so i'm no spreading false rumors because "i just want one feature"...
i just present a bug and i give you my opinion..
I never tell you what you need to do.
We're right about the "user" in this case sent it? because in your pic appears quite laggy and who cares?, after all get used by whisper to certain user
We're right about the "user" in this case sent it? because in your pic appears quite laggy and who cares?, after all get used by whisper to certain user
Hello,
Sorry because i have difficult to understand you (i use g translation)
But, the problem its same for send whisper, only EVENT chat works.
i have a question, do you know why i have "null" in yellow in the chat after i use
http://IPAdress:1337/soapbox/Engine.svc/sendChatAnnouncement?messageText=Test&userVar=xmpp
hi guys!!!!! would like to make a completely newbie question:
well, the nfsw files have the way to connect to the EA server coded right? if yes, can you replace some codes so that it can connect to another server? I wanted to ask you that because I am playing Minecraft and I thought that to make a Minecraft server, 1) you need the map you want your server to have. SO I thought that you can take the nfsw map and use the default way (the way that EA used to host the server) to host it. But you should change some stuff like the ip that it will connect to. plz answer fast and forgive me if I say sth wrong but I don't know anything about java coding...