Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


NFSW private server project

Discussion on NFSW private server project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 605
Post NFSW private server project

I started a project to make multiplayer possible in the future:



It's for developers, not for noobs yet.

plz spread the news.

FAQ
- There is no LAN game, no multiplayer game.
- This server is not against the law
- Instructions to build inside README.md
- Anyone can help forking at github and sending pull requests
- News about the project, just look the github commits
- Not working features, that we will implement some day inside ROADMAP.md

release version thread:




Nilzao is offline  
Thanks
84 Users
Old 03/23/2016, 07:26   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 371
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
plz spread the news.
Done! (I have a russian community with 1400+ subscribers, so...)


Hypercycle is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2016, 08:24   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Nice
scrik is offline  
Old 03/28/2016, 19:42   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 338
Received Thanks: 76
Interesting.


nfs_fan is offline  
Old 04/02/2016, 21:46   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
del
scrik is offline  
Old 04/18/2016, 13:07   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
well...we can play nfs world online again in this year?
NVP10 is offline  
Old 04/18/2016, 16:41   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP10 View Post
well...we can play nfs world online again in this year?
probably races, not freeroam. Race lobbys working now.
Nilzao is offline  
Thanks
11 Users
Old 04/18/2016, 17:28   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
probably races, not freeroam. Race lobbys working now.
But a something like you said is something less to restore the game, well in my opinion
Alomniux is offline  
Old 04/18/2016, 18:04   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 338
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alomniux View Post
But a something like you said is something less to restore the game, well in my opinion
Are you sure the sentence is grammatically correctly? It sounds a bit weird.

Edit: Anyway, nice to hear that the process is going forward.
nfs_fan is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 14:51   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Can't wait THX in advance
crewnl63 is offline  
Old 04/20/2016, 00:11   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 288
Received Thanks: 309
Hey Nilzao, I'm just wondering if you'd ever consider turning off collisions with some races. It would be cool to be able to do some races which come down to skill and skill alone. Plus there will be a few of us who have a slow connection which results in us in getting hit by players who didn't actually hit you.

Probably wayyy too early to be asking questions like this but I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

Thanks dude!
Benno4 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2016, 00:54   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Hey Nilzao, I'm just wondering if you'd ever consider turning off collisions with some races. It would be cool to be able to do some races which come down to skill and skill alone. Plus there will be a few of us who have a slow connection which results in us in getting hit by players who didn't actually hit you.

Probably wayyy too early to be asking questions like this but I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

Thanks dude!
My guess, collisions are calculated by nfsw client, not server.

First, i will make something like "racing alone", players playing against each other but can't see each, only in finish line at scoreboard.

About the collisions, we will need a hack at client side.
Nilzao is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/20/2016, 01:27   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
My guess, collisions are calculated by nfsw client, not server.

First, i will make something like "racing alone", players playing against each other but can't see each, only in finish line at scoreboard.

About the collisions, we will need a hack at client side.
EN: This is already possible, in Online did that, if people are using the Hack Ghost Mode, they cross each other

BR: Isso já é possível, no Online fazia isso, se as pessoas estiverem usando o Hack do Ghost Mode, elas se atravessam
Dragonfoorcee is offline  
Old 04/20/2016, 01:29   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 338
Received Thanks: 76
@: What about to replace the 4 opponents from TE through the player(s)? So at first we can't see each other, when we're racing?

Is there any chance to create the game back to 8 slots in Races and 6 Slots in TE? Also it is possible to change the colour of the UI (e.g. from the "blue" to "red")?
Thank you so much working on this awesome project.
nfs_fan is offline  
Old 04/20/2016, 01:54   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
@: What about to replace the 4 opponents from TE through the player(s)?
Is there any chance to create the game back to 8 slots in Races and 6 Slots in TE? Also it is possible to change the colour of the UI (e.g. from the "blue" to "red")?
Thank you so much working on this awesome project.
Need to crack the client side, or need an old version with the 8 slots to race.

Dunno about TE, I just played with 4 slots.


Nilzao is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
java, multiplayer, nfsw, private, server



« SoapBox standalone installer | Nilzao, I need your help »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.