Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/23/2016, 16:13   #1801

elite*gold: 0
Seems you people found some nice stuff about the graphics. I will try them for sure. And I'm almost sure that the rain effect was just from enbs or shaders. I was driving for an hour with rain "enabled" and there was no sign of it.
--------------------------
So, I was working on the car dealer "mod" and I can say that I have finished the catalog file. Icons, correct names, all are there. Also, around 400 SRV files have been made. The cars in total should be 660-670 when I include AI Cop cars, beta special editions, MW cars and some others. Unfortunately these won't have their previews in the dealer, but it will be pretty easy to find them. (More on that another time).

About the prices, all cars cost 350.000 IGC. I'm not sure if I will price each one seperately. If not, I'll propably send the file to someone that knows how to price them. Finally, would you like to see level requirements? Right now, all of them have "level 0"

Give me some feedback!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2016, 16:43   #1802

Well, I also wondered, why there is no rain in the game. It is a shader thing, cause the rain isn't that high textured, so you maybe could have put that into the game, too - but it isn't there - that's on EA's side - just to save ressources.
@: It would be nice to have level requirements, cause than you have more ambition to race for your lovely car you can buy later then.
Old 04/23/2016, 19:35   #1803

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Well, I also wondered, why there is no rain in the game. It is a shader thing, cause the rain isn't that high textured, so you maybe could have put that into the game, too - but it isn't there - that's on EA's side - just to save ressources.
Well that apppears sometimes mostly on the night cloudy enviroment, however is only on the road and with a "It's not use" effect about the changes in peformance's car
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 20:07   #1804

Ah, ok, thank you. I will keep an eye into the sky.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 22:36   #1805

When I launch the offlineserver it says "Can't reach server".
When I click start server anyway, then click start nfs world, it says "you didn't start the server".
Old 04/23/2016, 23:00   #1806

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHiroko View Post
When I launch the offlineserver it says "Can't reach server".
When I click start server anyway, then click start nfs world, it says "you didn't start the server".

I think your security software has blocked or deleted the RAND.exe this is needed. Check it is in the server folder, if so, you will need to set a rule and allow it to run... the rand.exe is located in your server folder/www/server if it is there, then your security software is blocking it, you will need to allow it to run... if not there your virus software deleted it..

Quote:
@: Yes, but google broke the download a few MB's before it was finished. Now I got a new download and I have it now - just testing it, if it's working.
@: Wow - it's working, finally - thank you so much!
Now NFS World looks better than before.
Cool, we can use that link if anyone needs the files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
About the prices, all cars cost 350.000 IGC. I'm not sure if I will price each one seperately. If not, I'll propably send the file to someone that knows how to price them. Finally, would you like to see level requirements? Right now, all of them have "level 0"

Give me some feedback!
Benno4 has done a awesome job with the pricing/resale, maybe you could get him to help with the prices for you. Level restrictions are good for some as not for others... Your choice really.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2016, 01:08   #1807

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
Seems you people found some nice stuff about the graphics. I will try them for sure. And I'm almost sure that the rain effect was just from enbs or shaders. I was driving for an hour with rain "enabled" and there was no sign of it.
--------------------------
So, I was working on the car dealer "mod" and I can say that I have finished the catalog file. Icons, correct names, all are there. Also, around 400 SRV files have been made. The cars in total should be 660-670 when I include AI Cop cars, beta special editions, MW cars and some others. Unfortunately these won't have their previews in the dealer, but it will be pretty easy to find them. (More on that another time).

Give me some feedback!
As Glide said, I could price and level req them for you. Or atleast give you an idea and then you can edit the prices further. I will be pricing them for personal use anyway, but I will add them to the Price Pack too if you want.

Looking forward to this man! I'm checking back everyday!
Old 04/24/2016, 01:24   #1808

Here is a good question, either for berkay or anyone who knows.. is the level cap controlled by GetExpLevelPointsMap.xml or is it controlled in the server? I am testing if it is the xml as I added level numbers up to 99 it just takes time to level up without adjusting the server settings to level up quickly... Anyway I have mine set with numbers to level 99 I will see what happens....

I think it is controlled by the server!
Old 04/24/2016, 10:17   #1809

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
In its current release, the server is limited to 70 levels. It uses XP ranges from that XML. There is a formula for it though, look into the the code you should find it easily.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/25/2016, 11:41   #1810

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Benno4 has done a awesome job with the pricing/resale, maybe you could get him to help with the prices for you. Level restrictions are good for some as not for others... Your choice really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
As Glide said, I could price and level req them for you. Or atleast give you an idea and then you can edit the prices further. I will be pricing them for personal use anyway, but I will add them to the Price Pack too if you want.

Looking forward to this man! I'm checking back everyday!
Thx for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind.

Anyway. Many basket files still need to be done. I have done 480 out of the 670.

I also added stock cars that didn't exist. Check the attachments for some beta special editions some stock ones and AI cop cars too (The ones shown have normal handling, the others go like rockets...). Most wanted cars will be included too. I just forgot to show them. (I have 3 so far)

Beta special editions were made by nfs_fan and MW cars by GVoltage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw042.jpg (307.3 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw043.jpg (300.0 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw044.jpg (315.2 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw045.jpg (299.0 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw046.jpg (299.1 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw047.jpg (297.6 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw048.jpg (299.5 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw049.jpg (312.0 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw050.jpg (303.8 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw051.jpg (319.8 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw052.jpg (307.0 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw053.jpg (319.8 KB, 179 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/25/2016, 13:30   #1811

@: Thank you so far with working on the car dealer and showing what I've done the last weeks .

I wish I could bring back the original bodykit (you know which), but for that you must have the very early Beta-version of the game - and this don't exist anymore.
Old 04/25/2016, 16:28   #1812

Quote:
@: Thank you so far with working on the car dealer and showing what I've done the last weeks .

I wish I could bring back the original bodykit (you know which), but for that you must have the very early Beta-version of the game - and this don't exist anymore.
I have the build. If you guys need it, I can send it out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2016, 17:10   #1813

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaniamatt489 View Post
I have the build. If you guys need it, I can send it out.
Well, all needs it, because the feat. here looks for do the WTCC version than the true GTR made only for the track and one of the NFS Heroes cars, so in my opinion, send it, I don't know the answer of all
Old 04/25/2016, 17:50   #1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alomniux View Post
Well, all needs it, because the feat. here looks for do the WTCC version than the true GTR made only for the track and one of the NFS Heroes cars, so in my opinion, send it, I don't know the answer of all
Okay. I'll send it! I'm still uploading it to Google Drive, so it may be a few minutes before it's sent out.

EDIT: Here's the link to the Beta nfs_fan was talking about:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2016, 18:15   #1815

Cool, thank you very much for uploading it. I'll try it later.