Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/27/2016, 04:47   #1816

elite*gold: 0
GTR WTCC kit already in game cache if 1612 build (as separated car), but you will do some hex-magic to activate
Old 04/27/2016, 16:16   #1817

I have a bugged car I can't fix. the Aston Martin DBS Volante blue car with 1* performance parts.. if I try to add after market parts it changes to the Audi 4.2 Quattro or if I add performance parts it changes to the VW either the R32 or Scirocco if I put skill mods it doesn't change until I go into freeroam... now the basket hash is correct according to the list given with the server and BAMBIE's google list. Now if I use a clean carslot everything is fine, but if I add the car to another driver with multiple cars in inventory it changes...

This only happens with the Aston, everything else with all other cars is fine.

Things that make you go hmmmmm!
Old 04/27/2016, 16:38   #1818

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
I have a bugged car I can't fix. the Aston Martin DBS Volante blue car with 1* performance parts.. if I try to add after market parts it changes to the Audi 4.2 Quattro or if I add performance parts it changes to the VW either the R32 or Scirocco if I put skill mods it doesn't change until I go into freeroam... now the basket hash is correct according to the list given with the server and BAMBIE's google list. Now if I use a clean carslot everything is fine, but if I add the car to another driver with multiple cars in inventory it changes...

This only happens with the Aston, everything else with all other cars is fine.

Things that make you go hmmmmm!
Well, I can say that every weird thing in this game happens to you . I had a persona with about 500 cars and I could tune them with no problem. The only thing I can remember similar to your was when I added a carbon hood on the '69 Charger. The whole hood went invisible and then trasformed into a Z06... Oh well....

--------------------------------

Just an update on the car dealer, 134 basket files still need to be done (Final number for now is 675). I will be really busy the next few days, so I'll propably make them next week. Once I finish them, I'll propably send the catalog file to Benno so he can price them. I tried myself and I was changing my mind about a car price after 5 minutes... Well, that's all for now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2016, 16:58   #1819

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
Well, I can say that every weird thing in this game happens to you . I had a persona with about 500 cars and I could tune them with no problem. The only thing I can remember similar to your was when I added a carbon hood on the '69 Charger. The whole hood went invisible and then trasformed into a Z06... Oh well....

--------------------------------

Just an update on the car dealer, 134 basket files still need to be done (Final number for now is 675). I will be really busy the next few days, so I'll propably make them next week. Once I finish them, I'll propably send the catalog file to Benno so he can price them. I tried myself and I was changing my mind about a car price after 5 minutes... Well, that's all for now.

I always get the odd/strange/weird bugs lol

Looking forward to your dealer release!!
Old 04/28/2016, 13:57   #1820

So ever since Treasure Hunter was added to the game I've wanted to give the player cash instead of boost. Sadly I don't know how to change code within the server itself but I was wondering if it's possible to make the game give you cash instead of traffic magnets in the powerups shop for example. Can this be done? I tried going through Bambie's hash list but I couldn't find a hash for in-game cash.

Here's Bambie's hash list link just because It's so useful to have.

Also, I'm still taking community cars if anybody's interested! I've been kind of quiet lately but that's because I've run out of things to do (which sucks) but I'm happy to help out other people with their projects.

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2016, 19:38   #1821

Editing powerups shop? I think, it's possible, try to watch object type (can't see files now)
Old 04/30/2016, 00:35   #1822

I am thinking of doing some experimenting this weekend with the server. I will need to go through the threads and read back to where berkay said what program to decompile/compile the server is. I will poke around and see what I can learn and post anything worth while to those who are interested in editing...

Have a awesome weekend everyone! I will post anything helpful for those wanting it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2016, 03:35   #1823

And you will to for sure GlideImage
Old 04/30/2016, 15:50   #1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
I am thinking of doing some experimenting this weekend with the server. I will need to go through the threads and read back to where berkay said what program to decompile/compile the server is. I will poke around and see what I can learn and post anything worth while to those who are interested in editing...

Have a awesome weekend everyone! I will post anything helpful for those wanting it.
I can't compile it in any ways, so... Good luck.
Old 04/30/2016, 20:35   #1825

Well I am not finding what I thought was in one of these threads... I was pretty sure berkay had replied to a post with information as to what program(s) could be used to decompile/compile the server so we could explore and even edit.

I will keep searching. All good!
Old 04/30/2016, 21:53   #1826

here, bro. Have fun.

to compile, use jdk8 + maven3
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1.8.3-src.zip (987.4 KB, 74 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/01/2016, 05:48   #1827

Hows the compiling going Glide? Found/done anything interesting?
Old 05/01/2016, 13:35   #1828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Hows the compiling going Glide? Found/done anything interesting?

Honestly, I have no idea what I am doing. No idea what anything is. I am still viewing various programs and their capabilities, need something to open the files. In any event, I will learn something. Thought it would be much simpler. Like xml editing.

I am thinking, it may be best for me to stick with the simpler things when it comes to editing, "experimenting". I will leave the real editing/coding to those who are "experienced". I will still look into it all, just not sure if I will figure anything out soon!.
Old 05/01/2016, 22:40   #1829

elite*gold: 100
Making misc parts useful (My version)

Hello everyone!
I was messing around with the 100% perfprmance parts and "NFS VLT-Ed", and I saw that there's a tuning limit performance wise: the sum has to be 300% or smaller. I'm aware that it's posible to put higher values, but the stats are the only thing that will increase, (I apologise if you knew this already, I just discovered that some days ago).
In addition, I couldn't find two performance parts which could be used for fine tuning, for example:
(1%-0%-0%) <-- (Speed - Accel. - Handling)
(1%-1%-1%)

Keeping that in mind, with "NFS VLT-Ed" I used misc parts to cover these and most of the tuning posibilities (thanks @ for your performance parts mod ), since they don't effect the cars performance by default.

They range from 12% (street improved misc) to 300% (Ultra elite misc) without the custom 25-50-100% performance parts which are already there. They follow a pattern like this (I don't know how to explain better, sorry): ...- 112%-125%-137%-150%-162%-175%-187%-...-275%- 287%-300% with almost every posible combination that doesn't exceed the sum of 300%.
Here are some screenshots:

In addition, I also modified the custom gold engines, inductions and brakes already put in the game (now the ultra custom gold parts are the 100% ones, the pro gold parts are 75%, the race ones are 50% and the street ones are 25%, yes I reversed the order because I didin't like the default one). I understand that you might not agree with me, so I put two variants to install in the download: everything (custom parts + misc) or just the misc parts:

Since I still had some misc parts left I added alternative tuning setups, like negative ones, but I will leave them for you to test them

Information to install everything and credits are in the zip I attached. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Useful misc parts v1 by Sparki999.zip (6.00 MB, 151 views)
Thanks
11 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 00:46   #1830

Wow, this is really amazing. Just 9 posts, but registered in 2011.

But the real "wow" goes to your performance parts. Looks really amazing on the cars (great thing that they are really working).

Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing these nice things with us.